/bjork/

What is your favorite Bjork album and why? What artist(s) would you like to collaborate with Bjork? What do you expect from her album?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/63984-bjork-and-arca-at-work-on-new-bjork-album/
ledevoir.com/culture/musique/483152/bjork
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vespertine>all

she should do a song with Gorillaz that would be so awesome

Homogenic by far

this is the only time where the popular opinion is correct

Homogenic and I would like to see her collaborate with Grimes

That would be an interesting collab

vespertine is just astounding but my fav is probably debut. i spent so much time listening to it and was the one which really got me into her music.

homogenic and post are great, medulla and volta are just mediocre (volta has some cool tracks tho), biophilia is way too underrated and vulnicura is nothing more than 'good'.

new album when

>new album when
This year?

Debut is also my fave one. Post too.

any source on that? i havent heard anything about it, thats why i asked

Why does everybody love Vespertine so much?

I've tried so many times to get into it but I have a hard time putting it on the same level as Homogenic. I respect the production and detail but I guess I like that Homogenic has a lot more energy

pitchfork.com/news/63984-bjork-and-arca-at-work-on-new-bjork-album/

There are also other articles (google "bjrok new album").

* "bjork new album"

Homogenic is great, but I like Vespertine because it's more intimate and subtle. Have you listened on headphones?

Try listening to Vespertine with headphones on a really cold day. If you live somewhere where it's always warm, you'll never enjoy it.

Almost exclusively.

I'll give it another shot. I've had it for a few years and I've definitely felt like it's growing on me lately even if it still isn't my favorite.

Medulla would be my favorite but it's too inconsistent in quality desu

That image is really cool. Telegram was the peak of QT bork

too bad it's ruined by DUDE RANDOM RECTANGLES 90s design

That's why it's cool. It's Halfaxa by Grimes + bjork

ah, I see. everything old is A E S T H E T I C again

bump

Homogenic is my favourite. I don't really know what to expect from the new album, but from what we know it's going to be more upbeat and there will probably be hardly any strings on it, she said she's tired of them.

In this interview from last October she said she had nearly finished recording vocals.

ledevoir.com/culture/musique/483152/bjork

She's headlining Fuji rock in July so maybe it'll be out around then?

>RANDOM RECTANGLES

bump

Anyone?

That's not the popular opinion at all lol. Homogenic is widely regarded as her best

saving best thread because of bork

Bork is the only thing that matters

I wish Bjork will go back to her dance roots (like Debut and parts of Post). Electro-Bjork is the best Bjork. Just gimme a solid beat, like most Grimes' songs.

This. Vespertine>Homogenic>the others.
Someday i will stuck my wiener into her beautiful mind and cum between her ideas.

Someday I will stick my wiener into her beautiful ass and cum between her cheeks

Gorgeous

bork is love, bork is life

you better hurry, she's getting too old for this

The one she made after that fat guy killed himself

bork

The one when she hates on the blacks

If I have a child I will kill it and send the body parts to björk so she can live forever

IM THE BUMPER