KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

taengstagram.com/p/BQnaJH5gRqe
youtube.com/watch?v=LRaCJmZjleQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ay-esCPhlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pann: Twice Chaeyoung under another controversy for not doing her dance moves (Chaeyoung again!)

1. [+219, -41] Nayeon and Chaeyoung are the closest in the group too, birds of a feather

2. [+216, -45] No way she's the second Sulli because at least Sulli had pretty visuals, Chaeyoung just looks like an ajumma

3. [+212, -24] It's hard to view her positively, especially considering that there were other 'Sixteen' members who were eliminated for her. She should be working as hard as she can for the fans who voted for her, no?

4. [+74, -10] Nayeon and Chaeyoung are seriously the trouble makers of Twice..

5. [+68, -2] Really makes me sad to think of Somi or the other members who were eliminated for her. They're all waiting without any real hope for an opportunity like hers... she should be working hard for their sake.

6. [+68, -5] She's only a rookie and already lost her roots...

7. [+55, -5] I think she has an artist disease. She's in one of the top trending girl groups with a ton of fans. I noticed she's even been sharing her own rap lyrics on Instagram because she's a so called rapper ㅋㅋ and the lyrics were something about like "don't look down on me because I'm an idol" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ she also puts up indie songs and stuff ㅋㅋㅋ just sounds like she's still going through puberty

8. [+38, -2] See, it's kids like her who really half a$$ their dances that deserve the hate, unlike others who try really hard but get a few moves wrong

9. [+26, -6] Jungyeon jumps super high.. makes her so likable ㅋㅋㅋ Sana, Jungyeon, Momo, and Tzuyu seem to jump the highest. Such nice kids.

10. [+15, -2] That's so off putting, what's wrong with her?

taengstagram.com/p/BQnaJH5gRqe

shook

donezo

post OUR hapa

Welcome to 2017, we have this thing called studios where you can make a racoon sound like a competent singer

>ugly as sin
>can't dance
>can't sing - is a rapper kek
>rude to her fans
how the fuck did she make it? wtf jyp

>I have very high standards on how talented my manufactured pop artists are. That's also why I only listen to kpop, because that's where you find the really talented musicians.

sounding like a robot isn't competent singing
autotune also doesn't help them put an effort into their choreo or live performances

that's a lot of curly hair things

confused seaweed girl

she's twice's all-arounder

wtf, i love chaeyoung now

where are these songs of hers that she uploaded

Post kpics that make you feel happy

Good thing nothing of that is required in a genre that celebrates mediocrity then. What are you even trying to argue? Because you just keep proving my point that talent is irrelevant in pop music

you have no idea how autotune works do you
it only "sounds like a robot" if you intend it to
properly done its indistinguishable from a good singer

>now

this is an old article

these are my favorite

all around terrible lmao

when do the twiceshitters leave

based reading comprehension
wanting kpops to perform their songs properly doesn't mean kpops have to be very talented singers

what's going on with binnie's nose here?

when duterte starts cracking down

she's got a booger hanging out

>twice cant sing
>LMAO NO ONE IN KPOP CAN SING THIS ENTIRE GENRE IS TRASH

everytime guys. have some dignity

when do the retards that use an imageboard for a chatroom leave

based dut dut

based arlene

It's actually insane the length they go to.

this pic makes me want to kiss her (in the pure sense, like kissing your daughter who you deeply love)

they love projecting

HWADOG IS FINITO

Twiceshitters are so incredibly delusional it's unreal.

Badstinkers are awful too but Twiceshitters... man just kill yourselves unironically

no wonder binnie turned on her

>LMAO NO ONE IN KPOP CAN SING THIS ENTIRE GENRE IS TRASH
well, one of these is right. only one though. it's an industry fault.

when hiroshimoot bans generals

reddit spacing phoneposter

Lovelyz can sing

where'd you get this arin
google doesn't give the same one with original res

>Just because something isn't objectively good means it can't be enjoyable

Based retard

it only "celebrates mediocrity" if you're happy listening to and watching shitty performances with singers out of tune or lipsyncing while barely putting an effort into their dancing
their popularity is irrelevant because the topic isn't jyp's profits but whether we can tolerate listening to them

Not every general acts as a chatroom simulator, lurk a board other than /vg/ for once

kei can

naturally in an industry that requires roles like variety expert and visual you're gonna end up with some bad singers but usually the vocals are good

that isnt to say that they are great or amazing but they certainly arent incapable or just plain bad

>in the pure sense, like kissing your daughter who you deeply love

>Not every general acts as a chatroom simulator
look at this dumb phonefag and laugh. generals are inherently cancer, you moron

maybe, but the visual department leaves much to be desired

kek

What are some groups that are only considered "popular" because of one member?

4minute > Hyuna
AOA > Seolhyun
EXID > Hani

any others?

why participate in a general if you inherently think it's shit?

babysoul can sing

youtube.com/watch?v=LRaCJmZjleQ

kys

what is your main point? if you dont like it go fuck off in opera general or some shit

Not the guy but, I, too, use my phone. I'm not at my desktop at all times. The phone is a very convenient device that caters to the needs when I'm elsewhere. Now, can you elaborate as to why it's frowned upon?

>it only "celebrates mediocrity" if you're happy listening to and watching shitty performances with singers out of tune or lipsyncing while barely putting an effort into their dancing

You mean like Twice, who are the biggest girl group in the country? Sounds a whole lot like a celebration of mediocrity

>their popularity is irrelevant because the topic isn't jyp's profits but whether we can tolerate listening to them

What NEETs who only listen to kpop and doesn't know anything about music think about how talented a group are in a genre that literally only exists to be as popular as possible to line their owners pockets isn't particularly relevant, no.

not him, but his main point is that you're a moron and I agree

Ghoulhyun

>ugly as sin
i don't see sinb mentioned in that article

fiestar
wjsn

to shitpost
you type like you're from Sup Forumsddit

When is the new Tae song dropping?

>Sup Forumsddit
I don't like phoneposters but you sound like an enormous fag

it's OH to RDR all over again boys!!!

it's cancer time I see

I'll be back when it's comfy time

wjsn has three mildly popular members though (high notes, flippy and exy)

chillax, breh

>exy
who?

twice have blatantly copied lovelyz entire concept

>I don't like phoneposters but you sound like an enormous fag
t. phoneposting Sup Forums nigger
fuck off back to r/thedonald

>Sounds a whole lot like a celebration of mediocrity
twice definitely is a celebration of mediocrity (or rather, worse) but you don't have to participate in it
>What NEETs who only listen to kpop and doesn't know anything about music think about how talented a group are in a genre that literally only exists to be as popular as possible to line their owners pockets isn't particularly relevant, no.
who only listens to kpop? why do you keep saying that?
that kpop's purpose to a company is to be as profitable as possible is irrelevant to the listener

>fiestar
cao lu + jei

she's not very popular internationally but she was on unpretty rapstar so (a few) koreans know her

what is their concept again?

jyp is a complete hack, what did you expect?

>he thinks everyone that posts in Sup Forums came from a subreddit that was created by some Sup Forumsack a year ago
nice logic retard

Chaeyeon is too pure

DIA

more like cao lu + yezi
only international kfappers know who jei is

dubu makes Twice worth something.

somi?

tzuyu is freaking gorgeous

She's the cherry on the top

I forgot yezi was even in fiestar desu
>only international kfappers know who jei is
koreans like to jack off too bro