Let's talk about shitslam and Arapes !

Why are they such cucks ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurafrica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but we are africans too its not a cuck thing to marry fellow africans

Bump cause

i'm very intigued how can a people can fall this low ?
I mean since Islam the arapes racemix and got ethnically cleansed from huge parts of the Middle-East by the Turks and the Kurds, in fact they lose so much clay that some important cities like Alep are purely Turks !

Is this because they abandonned the One True God aka YHWH, the God who prescribe death penalty for those who betray their race ?

>Tunisian

You guys are alright but you should stop this genetical suicide because the mighty god YHWH is against racemixing and will destoy you like he destroyed Babel.

Europe will soon fall to since they don't follow YHWH

Moses married an Ethiopian and 2 of the other prophets married Egyptians iirc so thats moot

>Moses married an Ethiopian

Madianites aren't blacks

Stop day dreaming

t.maghrebi jew
cyril stop shitposting

>t.maghrebi jew
I'm neither a jew nor a maghrebi

>cyril stop shitposting
My name isn't Cyril, you're confusing me with someone else

Anyway

The power of the God of Abraham will soon destroy the Babelites if they continue to racemix, YHWH is so powerful that even the Roman Emperors brought gifts to the Judeans even when they dominated them.

In fact numerous Romans became God-fearers, and some Emperor like Julian the Great(named Apostate by the followers of Jesus "turn the other cheek" Christ) protected Judaism and the Jews.

The word 'Islam' literally means submission

They are the definition of the ultimate cuck

Did you know that the Arabs were the first to practice systematically racemixing ?

Around 1800, the sufi muslims made up a plan to islamize Western Africa, their plan was to marry their women to nigger tribal chiefs from Western Africa and Islamize them, their plan indeed succeded and now the whole Western Africa is Islamized. Some people would say that they showed a great Faustian Spirit since they abandonned their own dignity to attain their ultimite which is to be a good slave of Allah, but i personally disagree with such claim, one own dignity is the greatest property and no god should trample it.

Such plan wasn't just those of the Arabs, during the Crusades a French proposed such plan with the sandniggers in the Middle-East, and in the XXth century an hapa German(Kallergi) proposed something like that but with niggers, his plan was named Eurafrica.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurafrica

True

Such conduct was indeed condamned by YHWH so there were colonized for their sins, but they still continue to be cucks and practice racemixing with apefricans

As the saying goes "Once you black, you never go back"

>its the morrocan kike who thinks that racebaiting works on muslims

While Cuckstianity and Cuckslam preach their universalist bullshit and cuck into oblivion the people who practice these faith, based Yahwhism preach Ethnonationalism and Racism, infact, the Prophets were racist as fuck

Quote related :

>Moreover, in those days I saw men of Judah who had married women from Ashdod, Ammon and Moab. Half of their children spoke the language of Ashdod or the language of one of the other peoples, and did not know how to speak the language of Judah. I rebuked them and called curses down on them. I beat some of the men and pulled out their hair. I made them take an oath in God’s name and said: “You are not to give your daughters in marriage to their sons, nor are you to take their daughters in marriage for your sons or for yourselves. Was it not because of marriages like these that Solomon king of Israel sinned? Among the many nations there was no king like him. He was loved by his God, and God made him king over all Israel, but even he was led into sin by foreign women. Must we hear now that you too are doing all this terrible wickedness and are being unfaithful to our God by marrying foreign women?”One of the sons of Joiada son of Eliashib the high priest was son-in-law to Sanballat the Horonite. And I drove him away from me.
>Remember them, my God, because they defiled the priestly office and the covenant of the priesthood and of the Levites.
>So I purified the priests and the Levites of everything foreign, and assigned them duties, each to his own task.

the cuckposter was a kike all along

makes u think

>that space between the last word and the exclamation mark

Spoken like a true Frenchman.

I'm a French, sadly i have no Hebrew Blood in me

I would love to be a part of the Chosen Poeple whose religion is the most race-aware religion currently available

But perhaps **andme.com will reveal to that i'm a kike

he is taking about araps we aren't concerned shithead

Anyway

I'm just sad because some of them have Ishamel's blood in them, which mean their sullying the blood of God's second chosen with their dysgenics practice

Kek

Since pic of Arapes and Apes are a bit monotonous i will add some infos in them

Pic related is the genealogy of Semitic people

Yokhtan(aka Qatan) is the father of Southern Arapes while Eber is the Father of the Ishamelites(Northern Arapes) and the Hebrews

Kekerino.
Araps can't resist BBC.

BUMP

Where do you find all of these pictures op? And more importantly why do you save them on your PC?

How can we stop Arapes from breeding with negroids ?

Any idea ?

>eradicate arapes
>eradicate niggers
Problem solved

>Where do you find all of these pictures op?

On internet

I have 52 pics and i'm still collecting them(pic related)

>And more importantly why do you save them on your PC?

An Arape taunted me on Sup Forums, which led me to post several dozen of pics to taunt him in return

After that i decided it was a good idea to have some pics in my computer to trigger people.

I have pics to trigger various ethnicities be it Italian, German, Swede, Anglo, Aussie, and so on