Why are things like this allowed to happen?

Why are things like this allowed to happen?

>blmeatsitself.webm

Every hit on Cam was completely legal. Quit whining.

because it's football you pencil dick nu-male bitch. go ruin a different sport because this one's mine.

nfl network and espn are the ones pushing the missed calls, it's not just sp

broncos get more favorable calls, the league is a joke

>broncos get more favorable calls, the league is a joke

Haha, no. You really trusting the media, too?

>Holds onto the ball for 7 seconds
>Acts like a RB
>Surprised he gets hit hard

>An uncalled 15 yard penalty is why the Panturds gave up a 10 point lead with 20 minutes left to play

You cannot make this shit up lmoa

This. You deserve concussions and to have your career ended if you take the ball outside of the hash.

Elite franchises get elite treatment

Grow up and win a few Super Bowls my nigga

>People thinking that calling a 15 yard penalty on the Broncos is going to somehow reverse the fact that Cam keeps getting hit.

Enjoy your 15 yards retards. I hope they keep you warm when your QB misses multiple games because he cannot protect himself.

Watching 'concussion' right now
This sport should be b&

As long as that uppity ass motherfucker is put in the hospital, I don't care. The league needs to get rid of Cam.

That isn't the argument at all. The argument is simply that the Broncos got away with penalties. The outcome of the game doesn't matter in this regard. Stop trying to muddle the conversation.

>People shouldn't be able to freely choose to put their body at risk for a profession that pays them millions of dollars

Get the fuck out commie

This tbqhfamalam.

Did he dab?

guys the QB's not getting rid of the football what should we do?

>let's just wait and let that nice young black fellow score some points
>If you don't your a fucking racist cis scum

>play a sport known and enjoyed because you can hit people
>complain when you get hit

OP here.

What I was trying to say is that head on head contact isn't acceptable, not that sacking a QB shouldn't happen.

He got hit in the head four times last night by another rushing players helmet. It's as bad for the rushing player as it is for Cam but take a wild guess as to who may be more valuable as a target. It seems to me like intentionally trying to disable someone, especially through head on hits is something you simply cannot defend. The ramifications of that sort of blow to the head have a significant chance of reducing someones lifespan through CTE.

>It seems to me like intentionally trying to disable someone

That's football, though.

man, you'd really hate watching the 85 bears play

fuck off you pussy faggot, football was meant to be full of crushing hits till cocksuckers like you got into the industry and cucked it.

It's obviously not football though because there are rules in place to penalize teams that run these sorts of practice. The fact that only one of the four hits received a flag says a lot about the integrity and consistency of the officiating team

disclaimer: i dont watch this sport

has anyone ever proposed to remove helmets? it takes away the motivation to do head-on-head tackles and the metal in some cases can be more damaging than just bone

But those rules suck and shouldn't be in place.

You should be able to damn near paralyze someone if you so choose and guess what? There should be jack shirt they can do because YOU signed up for it.

How to make American Football safer

1. Remove helmets and pads
2. Ban tackles in air
3. Ban tackles above neck height
4. Force athletes to use their arms when tackling.

I thought that targeting people going head first, specially aiming at the head, was illegal. Maybe it's in the ncaa dunno

because hes not Rodgers or Brady

How many times did Siemian get hit like that?

>Oh it's fucking zero (0)

Because he doesn't hold on to the football like a fucking idiot when he knows imminent danger is upon him.

But I guess thats the IQ difference between a fucking ape and a freshman

OK well then fine let's go back to 85 bears rules then.

You don't think Luke could throw a few blows to the head on some QB's? As a panthers fan I just want it called the same for our QB as any other. If they aren't gonna call it on cam we should start targeting opposing QB's until the NFL steps in.

See this

Idk if it was Cam changing the play but he had no business running that much. Just have some shorter passing options like a drag and let the receiver s do something

It is in the NCAA. You can get kicked out if the refs deem it was on purpose.

>tfw 'jacked up' was removed from mnf
that was a sad day, my friends

Arent the third and fourth hits the same play?

Two of those four were fouls at most. Cam gets hit like that because he plays like a running back and lowers his head. The webm you posted was definitely not a targeted helmet-to-helmet hit, just an incidental collision while Miller went for a strip sack. It's like some people just started watching the game.

Get outta here with that bullshit, we got a personal foul called for a player literally jumping up and down. I've seen the panthers receive roughing penalties for a hand coming down on a helmet after trying to tip a pass. I've seen drew Bree's sell a roughing penalty by crying on the ground like a little bitch.

You know damn well those hits get flags for other teams, and I have seen the panthers draw flags for way weaker hits. If you wanna see big hits to the head then get the NFL to change the rules back. But if it's a penalty for my team it damn well better be a penalty for yours too.

>that hit
I remember the niners being good ;_;
at the end of the day Cam took those hits because of Cam, I would say the one by B. Marshall could have been called but all of those we're within moments of the ball leaving Newton's hands. if you watched the game Simeon* had almost always let go of the ball fucking ASAP and he never got hit like that if Cam did the same things he did we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

>helmet to helmet is legal

Only when it's 2 dicks in your mouth faggot

That's the thing though my QB has enough football sense not to put himself in that position, every fucking play your QB has to be a fucking hero and get every inch outta every play.

You're the QB, the president/ceo/head of the team. You don't see Obama going out to the front lines in battle...

I'm a Buncos fan and agree that they should have been penalized for a couple of those hits, but the fact of the matter is, Cam has to stop putting himself in these situations. He's literally doing it to himself. There's a reason running QBs have so much shorter careers than pocket QBs. He has to play smarter.

>I've seen Cam "Fig" newtons sell a roughing penalty by crying on the ground like a little bitch

Fixed that for you

So you can use your helmet as a weapon against another player's head even knowing faggots are always crying about CTE?

Nice to know Goddell is changing only the rules that matter

reminder that the NFL only has a concussion "protocol" as a way to deny wrongdoing in future court cases.

So your qb literally never gets sacked? Every QB gets hit, and defenses know they can't go for the head. The panthers have been a top team in sacks for several years now. You don't think they've had some opportunities to hit QB's in the head? Thomas Davis could have literally killed Tony romo on thanksgiving last year but wound up just breaking his back cause he tackled the way the rules dictate.

The difference is drew Bree's actually gets the call.

>guys the QB's not getting rid of the football what should we do?

This.

Nigga wants to be a "running" QB?

Then man up and pay the price.

Von Miller gets held on 90% of the plays,kill yourself.

>cam haters actually want the entire league to play like the Bengals

>Cam Haters actually want Cam to play like a QB and not a running back

fixed

>aka flag football

All Cam's fault for cowering and lowering his head. The defenders were going for a fair tackle.

>all three of those hits were on passing plays
Retard

you also can't tackle a running back by initiating contact with the helmet, so...

See, I don't really get what your point is. Even if the Broncos' players get flagged, Cam still ends up taking those hits. Penalizing the other player doesn't un-do the concussion. Until Cam takes some responsibility and stops putting himself in those situations, he's gonna keep getting hit.

No, aka Rugby

I don't see him lowering his head in any of those plays, weird

I was about to say I haven't felt like this towards a team since Bengals chimp out against the... steelers? In their wildcard game last year.

Put on your glasses and look closer. He also feigned injury in a shocking act of unsportsmanlike conduct. Hopefully Goodell fines him for bringing the game into disrepute. Cam seems like a kind of guy who would be a repeat offender so might even be worth a one game ban to make sure he learns his lesson.

yes, but people wouldn't be as mad if this was a running back who's job it is to run into a pile of players. If Cam would get rid of the ball and not hold onto it and try to escape like a RB he wouldn't be getting hit all the time. The same shit happened with RGIII.

People will literally find any way to make things Cams/the Panthers fault.

I hate being a fan of this team. At least Lions fans can actually talk to people about their team

you're attempting to deflect from these instances, in which Cam was still in the pocket. Why?

This.

Cam is the most egregious flopper in the fucking league.

Your attempting to deflect from the main problem that Cam gets hit more because he doesn't get rid of the ball.

Because I'm with you, I really do t give a shot about player safety. But if gunning for people's heads is not going to be penalized then I want my team to have an equal opportunity at taking out the opposing QB. My team doesn't try to hit people in the head because it's against the rules. If they were allowed to then I would be fine with cam taking the same hits. I just want our defense to have the same rules applied as their opponents, cause you know damn well we would be knocking people out cold if the NFL would let us.

>being so young he can't recall peyton and brady's golden era where they would literally cry for a flag if a defender came within 5 feet of them

>b-b-buh cam is a nigger!! and a crybaby!!!

But every single sack in the NFL is a situation where the QB fails to get rid of the ball. And in almost every other case a sack in which the defensive players helmet hits the QB's it's a personal foul. Unless that QB is Cam.

BLACKED.

Now you're just playing the victim. The Panthers aren't being treated unfairly by the refs, the refs are just super inconsistent all around, in every single game, to every single team. And considering how fast the game is, it's hard to blame either party. I don't think the Broncos were specifically targeting Cams head, they just wanted to hit him hard, as they should.

>I don't think the Broncos were specifically targeting Cams head
epic

this is basically Sup Forums rn

No that's Tom Brady. If the dude gets legally hit after he throws the ball for a TD he wants 15 yards on the kickoff

The Panthers and Cam weren't prepared to handle denvers hardhitting elite defense. They should have known not to let Cam run or told him to throw away passes or had dump options ready for him at all times. Remember what happened to Andrew Luck? The fact that it they underestimated this Denver team once again just shows how sad and pathetic this Carolina team as a whole is.

>bengals chimp out and target heads in the playoffs
"wahh dirty cheaters the NFL should protect the ball carrier more why is this allowed??!?!?!!!"
>cam gets hit in the head
"wahh crybaby he should try to be hit less, defenders have a right to cripple the opponent"

That doesn't mean he isn't trying to run like a RB.
Look at Alex Smith and notice what he does when he is about to get sacked.

>using the example Cam was most obviously lowering his head
epic

The difference between Cam and Siemian is Siemian fell down by himself and saved his body to play another day instead of getting totally blasted or threw the ball away.

Yea because he hurts views and makes for less viewers and a boring game.

Do you even business you fuggin queer?

Yeah its not like he bracing himself for impact or anything.

>being retarded

Cam and Romo are birds of a feather. They'd both rather try and avoid tackles to extend the play even when it's obvious they're going to get destroyed instead of just falling down.

>extending the play means "acting like a RB" now

If they come out of the pocket, yes.

OK kid

No problem big guy.

Why couldn't the defender have come in at waist level and wrapped up, like he is supposed to? He literally was aiming for anything above the shoulders, if you don't see that, you're delusional.

Cam maybe tucked his chin an inch or two, the defender hit him in the earhole with the crown of his helmet. No amount "chin tucking" or lack thereof was going to change that hit.

Alright. Have fun with every NFL football coach in history thinking you're retarded.

Maybe they should just prepare better next time? Denvers defense plays rough and they knew that coming into the game. You can't always count on the refs.

I'm pretty sure Kubiak told everybody specifically to bast Cam whenever they got the chance and make his night hell.

I enjoyed the game.

How does he do it?

He should probably stop showboating as well.

Defenses seem to hate that.

Only 2 were actually fouls, and one of the 2 got called
cry more

Those are some ugly glasses. Makes him look like cyclops

You'd let him fuck you and you know it.

They did call a flag on this play. The penalties were offsetting. Those are the rules.

Aren't helmet to helmet hits illegal?

These panthers fans won't say it but they are basically are all trying to say Denver cheated and Carolina should have won. It's pretty pathetic.