Why the actual fuck does anyone care about same-sex sexual activities if it's done in private and involves the consent...

Why the actual fuck does anyone care about same-sex sexual activities if it's done in private and involves the consent of both parties?

>seriously, why do you care?

Some people are really close-minded, OP. That'll just be something you'll have to get used to.

Because I'm normal. I wouldn't do sex with another man. If I wouldn't do sex with another man and I'm normal, then sex with another man is not normal.

And if it is right to be normal, then it is wrong to be not normal.

Unfortunately it came with an agenda which was anything but closed doors.

The only people who give a fuck bitch about it all the time. No one really gives a single fuck about you being gay.

i dont really care, i just hate that they have to come here and post pics like yours all the god damn fucking time

See OP? That's the close-mindedness I was telling you about. There is no definition of normal

>inb4 muh religions

Why do there balls hang so ow

I don't give a fuck but thing is that on internet and in real life every single fucking homosexual, transsexual or whatever fucking faggot they are boasts their activities in BIG FUCKING VOICE and it is impossible to ignore. I don't give a fuck whichever your sexual orientation is but you don't need to fucking advertise your sexuality or your fucking opinions in every fucking place. Just die.

I think people only really care when others are blatantly open about HOW they suck cock.
It really does gross people out when others describes how far he can get his dick in a hole.

Oh I was just saying that that is the reason behind stuff like this, you could say the same thing about Muslims or black people or fat people.
It's all the same

>disagreement
>instant close-mindedness
>user is tard 2.0

Exactly my point. Thanks user

For the past 10+ years the gay marriage debate has only been one of semantics.
There have not been any new anti sodomy laws on the book in decades and decades.

The argument against gay marriage is that marriage is historically the union of a man and a woman to create a family.

The argument for gay marriage is that government gives special treatment to married couples, and that being labled a domestic union is belittling.

The population saying that gays cannot fuck is so little and quiet that it's essentially a strawman argument.

do you not know what close-mindedness is faggot

>2016
>giving a shit about people's sexual orientation

>"it's 2016 yallz cmon jus' tolerate uz already
>commits coitus with same gender and gets aids

They care because they're literally retarded.

Why do you care?

The problem lies in you believing normal is always good and abnormal is always bad.
Normality is not inherently good, and abnormality is not inherantly bad.