Errors in shows

So I rewatched GoT, and at the end of the episode she mentions how the dogs haven't been fed in 7 days, but then cut back to when Ramsey mentions this, Sansa has already taken leave of the partay with her horse. And at the war council Jon seems very not likely to have spoken about it, or anything really.

So how did she know?
What are some other examples of screwed up knowledge in movies/shows?

?
You don't think Jon an co. didn't talk about about how crazy he is? You don't think they'd have spoken with Sansa about him?

Might as well ask when they took shits since you haven't seen Sansa and Jon take a shit.

>They can't grasp the concept of off screen information

>Let's dumb it down further next season

Literally your fault.

>when they took shits
Actually I would like to know. When and especially where.

>where is he

>i got him in the basement
>with his hounds
>he said they havent been fed for 7 days

of all the things that made no sense in this episode u complain about offscreen dialogue?

Jon or whoever coulda told her, but that's a completely irrelevant bit of conversation to relay to her as it would have no effect to the outcome of the battle or whatever

just a shitty mistake they made

not knowledge or whatever, but why did Ramsay shoot a giant drawing its last breaths instead of Jon who was just standing right there and would be an easy target for Ramsay?

Alright, since Im a tard, what else was wrong with the show

>Winterfell is the biggest and strongest fortress in the North.
>Literally 30 ft tall and the 10ft gate gets punched in by a half-dead giant

Wew.jpg

It's a pretty fucking random ass detail to share. Especially since she threw a fit later about how she didn't have any voice on the counsel and no one seemed to be talking to her.

Why would someone be like "hey sansa, did you know his dogs haven't been fed for 7 days?"

When someone says some shit to try to intimidate you before a battle you don't sit around going 'hey remember how he said his dogs haven't been fed for seven days?'

If you're still defending this show at this point it's literally your fault.

>It's a pretty fucking random ass detail to share

Not if the fact that Ramsay said it makes someone suggest feeding him to the hounds in the first place.

>So how did she know?

The same way the dogs knew to wait until she had given her little speech before eating him

>Might as well ask when they took shits
My sides

so you're saying it's because of da bad pussy?

>partay

even bigger retard than op, that line was after salsa stormed off

I want to lick the sweat off her feet when she pulls off her boots, ass when she pulls down her pants, and soaking, tight, ginger cunt while she rides my face

>hey jon, wheres ramsay?
>i have him locked up with his dogs
>his dogs?
>yeah, they havent eaten in 7 days so theyll probs fuck him up and shit
>damn, can i do it?
>sure senpai

Why is this so hard?

>Jon, where is he?
>I tied him up and left him with the dogs, which he hasn't fed for seven days
kys

Haha I just noticed this after watching the show again this morning

Answer: Shit writing courtesy of D&D

I'm not defending this,it really has gotten worse and killed most of its interesting characters long ago.

Doesn't change the fact that it's a minor detail.it could've been explained in a single scene,but it's obvious they were running out of time.

She probably wanted to feed him to his dogs.

Jon or someone else that was there then mentioned that Ramsay told her they haven't eaten in 7 days.

you morans are focusing on the wrong part of this narrative

>dogs haven't eaten in 7 days
>kennel doors are open when salsa gets there
>somebody (Jon Snow?) tied Ramsay up, opened the kennel doors, then left
>dogs waited until Salsa finished her speech to eat Ramsay

Wouldn't the starving dogs have started chowing down the minute the kennel doors were opened?

How did someone manage to open the kennel doors and lock Ramsay in there without getting eaten themselves?

Is it possible that the writers of this show are bad and sacrifice a sensical plot for >muh revenge gurl power?

Sup Forums.. harboring the weirdest fuckers since 19??

That last scene wasn't Sansa, it was Jon using shapeshifting ability from faceless men.

It bothered me also.

what did you mean by this?

Not exactly the same type of issue, but:

>Ramsay basically owned the north
>Should have spies/scouts everywhere
>Presumably used those spies to find out where Stannis was so TWENTY GOOD MEN could torch his army

>doesn't do the same to Jon's army
>no one tells him about the entire fucking Vale army riding north

lorde of leight

This was what I was wondering. He didn't have a single fucking scout looking south? How is a massive cavalry force able to come up on you unawares?

this it was bothered me the most

explains why you don't want WW getting past the Wall. The North ain't got shit to stop them.

How could she know that the hound hadn't eaten in 7 days?

they shared this information with her after the battle when ramsay was put in the kennel in the first place, with the actual intent for him to be eaten.

nobody wanted to be around for it because they knew the inevitable would happen and they aren't complete sociopaths unlike ms. ginger there