twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jon

BURN THEM ALL

WE DO
>dies to Wildlings

first for being in love with brienne!

What happened to Karstark?

>Book Sansa
A sweet little girl who tries to hide her thoughts and feelings and escapes her captives and is going to marry a qt boy

>Show Sansa
Stupid hateful cunt who got thousands of soldiers, horses, wildlings, the Last Gian in ~Westeros killed. She also got her brother killed and nearly got her half brother killed.

His sword looks very pale. Did they give him Dawn by mistake

north? i thought it was the norf

salsa spent too much time at court.

GIRLS! (GIRLS!)

HOW DID SANSA KNOW THAT RAMSAY HADN'T FED HIS HOUNDS IN 7 DAYS!?!?!?! SHE RODE AWAY ALL UPSET BEFORE HE SAID IT!!!

What happened to the Karstark faggot?

He Melisandre'd Ramsay

Who /rewatching/ here?

DAVOS BETTER NOT KILL MELI OR WE RIOT

Did Dany really give the Iron Islands independence? How could she be so dumb?

Jon told her

Captured so they can have at least one named Lord for next week to punish.

Don't stop believing.

youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0

HAIL TO THE ONE TRUE KING AEGON VI TARGARYEN THE SAVIOUR OR S06E10

SAY IT WITH ME, BENEATH THE GOLD, THE BITTER STEEL!

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

WHEN? OFF SCREEN?? WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE BRING THAT UP!?

I SUPPORT DAVOS
#imwithhim

Anyone else see this show turning into m-muh feminism?
Dorne boutta feminist it up
Sansa fem-ing it up
Dany and Iron Islands fem-ing it up
Eventually Arya gonna fem it up.

Not independence

Sounded more like state vs federal government

So

Are we ever going to get a Wyman the Pieman scene or

Lord Petyr Baelish, the Warden of the North and Eyrie

>Jon, where is he?
>In the kennels, the hounds haven't been fed for seven days

>Don't stop believing.
>posts a song that isn't Don't stop believing

Because he knew she should be the one to kill Ramsay since Ramsay raped and beat her.

"But it was really Jon's fault for not listening! Obviously 'Don't do what he wants you to do.' means 'Wait for the Vale to reinforce us in less than a day.' it's his poor communication with women that lead to all of them dying."

So what is Varys mission?

I really like the idea of switching Euron and Victarions characters.

I really like the idea of the Greyjoys coming upon Daario and recognizing him as Victarion.

I like it so much that I know it will never happen and Euron will likely just get murdered by dragons.

How can people call Sansa a good person when she had no reaction to Rickon's corpse?

Every faggot is calling her strong and in control, but it's just sociopath behavior. She's behaving like a Bolton (Roose-like) instead of an honorable Stark.

She told him she was planning on feeding him to his hounds so Jon told her to say that so it would sound really cool for all the people outside listening.

>“Can I dwell on what I scarce remember? I held a castle on the Marches once, and there was a woman I was pledged to marry, but I could not find that castle today, nor tell you the color of that woman's hair. Who knighted me, old friend? What were my favorite foods? It all fades. Sometimes I think I was born on the bloody grass in that grove of ash, with the taste of fire in my mouth and a hole in my chest. Are you my mother, Thoros?”

Is this the best of GRRM's prose?

next season
>Game of Thrones: Dawn of the Iron Vag

Anybody got Smug Baelish pic?

Recruiting bad pussy

You shouldn't make jokes about dwarves, handicapped people, women or gays. But males are fair play.

Possibly next episode.

all he did was put it in her bumhole

WHERE WAS GHOST FFS??

Next week. The North Remembers is grovelling speech for forgiveness.

I need 20 Good replies, and I will post 2 minute (no sound) leak as WEBM of Episode 10

>inb4 bait or troll or deliver

She is just used to all of her family being killed or lost at this stage

All she has is Jon and she is pretty cold to him at the best of times

ghost is only onscreen when he needs to be

which wasn't this episode apparently

Euron will get murdered by dragons on both the books and the show.

Stop this delusion, The Forsaken is an eulogy.

BETHOD

Aegonfags... he does not exist.

I thought the dragons would be upset Dany locked them up for months but they just flew out and followed her like nothing happened

A reminder that your waifu dragged her depressed bastard brother and thousands of people into a war with no hope for victory because of muh feelings.

This. Ramsay turned her into a sociopath and the only thing that makes her feel anything at all is manipulating people and watching them die.

drinking tea and eating cookies with lolibearfu

He overslept.

Will Bran finally get a wheelchair next season? The dornish already learned how to screw wheels onto a chair so unless the people of winterfell are literally retarded....

covering Jon's flanks and not dying like his poor brothers

BULLSHIT

Is Ghost in the webm?

Ghost is dead...

>You saw these demons?
What did he mean by this?

(You)

>B-But she is le stronk independent wymen. She can do no wrong!

But they did win?

So will Jamie march on Winterfell now with the Freys, Tullys and Lannister army?

>turn on thronecast
>stronk lezzy cunt describes Jon as a cowering broken creature while he looks at stronk Sansa
>feel my blood boil

Slippery boo here's your (you)

>Rickon! He's shooting arrows at you! Turn around and watch them fall! Make sure you don't get hit!

>"no"

Who cared less watching their brother die, Daenerys or Sansa?

NEW NORMIES FUCKING WHEN?!?!?

What are some good reactions I should watch while I wait? No hipster bar please and I already watched Emergency Awesome.

Yes, next episode Jon puts Ramsay's cutout face on a wall in New Castle of White Harbor, Wyman comes upon it, turns around to Jon holding a sword to him and says "you have finally become no onI mean the north remembers".

what is "thronecast"?

Sansa didnt tell Jon and co about LF because she didnt want to Jon to owe LF a favor for helping him in Battle. Also if Jon had the Knights O'da Vale with him Ramsey would have hid in Winterfell and a siege would have ensued, only they didn't have the men to commit to a proper siege.

>buh day hab a Ji-ent! He bruk don de door!

Wun Wun was killed with a handful of Bolton archers. What if the entire Bolton force was garrisoned. Wun Wun would have been toast a lot quicker.

>But le Deux Ex Machina

Deux Ex Machina is when something completely unexpected happens, an act of God more or less. The show clearly set up LF saving the day, only now it keeps a conflict in the show. If the Umbers did betray the Boltons, the ending is 'jon is dakingindanorf;. With LF saving he day, it makes for tension and conflict afterwards, i.e. decent writing from a show perspective.

You all are faggots, even Reddit is better at this than you.

Take this, and kill youself, all of you.

WHO OWNS THE NORTH
WHOOWNS THE NORF
WHONS THNORF
WHOWNTHNORF
WHOWNTHNOR
WHOWNOR
HOWNOR
HODOR

a battle was inevitable though

sansa seemed not to care either way

dany probably enjoyed it

>raped

his wife? come now, user

>Jon as a cowering broken creature
What's the logic behind that description?

Am I the only one who doesn't feel bad for Sansa?

I didn't even know she was raped by Ramsay until she said it to LF.

It's a show after GoT where they all finger each other over how orgasmic the writing is

Hey guys, I have the craziest opinion. You ready?
I-i... D-dont like s-sansa... Yeah that's right, I said it!

>Slippery boo here's your (you)
Made me smile, keep up the good work
20 Good replies will answer your questions
(Me)

You're probably thinking of Summer who the wights killed earlier this season.

>Tfw drogon will be this huge after 5 more years or so.

Sansa. Daenerys cared, but only in that she enjoyed watching it. Sansa just didn't give a shit

CIA and Sansa do.

They're REEEAAALLY foreshadowing Sansa being pregnant, I wouldn't put it beyond them to pull stupid shit like that.

How did the vale cross the freys?

Wasn't it a huge part of the story how Robb had to sell his soul to be allowed passage to the south? How did CIA do it?

I hate how after I watch an episode I think it was great and then with each hour I remember another flaw until I remember nothing but flaws.

>implying he won't be the next Ramsay

he'll kill one of the dragons by shooting an arrow into its eye

Is the leak about The Hound killing Thoros and Beric dying as a result legit? Somebody said in the last thread that he kills Thoros for some reason, and so it's a big deal if Davos kills Mel. I haven't seen it posted anywhere except here though.

I want to believe he returns to us.

More than likely it was Jons rash decision to charge which led to the fuck up

But knowing about the extra cavalry (if he could have been warned) would have helped

>mfw people actually fought like they did in that battle scene in real life but on a much larger scale

If our ancestors could see us now they would fucking puke.

>Dorne
But the Sand Snakes are portrayed in a bad light, and they're gona screw everything up

fucking smug bitch

yeah sure fuck it but I don't think you'll get that many

BULLSHIT.

>"If she REALLY trusted Jon and she really was coming at this as a clean, pure Stark, she would tell the truth to her brother and the person to whom she has real allegiance at this point. But for whatever reason she holds back on that, and I think that shows Littlefinger still has some kind of a hold on Sansa." - D&D

REMINDER THAT DARTH SANSA IS NOW IN FULL EFFECT

>The North fully betrayed her house and spit in her face

>This forced her to turn fully to the dark side and CIA's mockingcock

>She will betray Jon, Brienne, everyone

Screencap this post.

Why not