>ruled africa
>largest average penis size
>invented most mathematics and science

How can white men even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they didn't invent math, retard

even if any of that were true, what have they done lately?

Not becoming extinct via police

*Discovered

>ruled africa
it isn't hard to rule when you're the only one

>what have they done lately

america's president is a BLACK MAN

stupid faggot do you even read the news?

just because he's the president doesn't mean he contributed anything meaningful

>made free healthcare
>killed osama bin laden
>stopped unemployment
>ended a war

yeh keep trying white boy

If Zimmerman is white, so is Obama.

Obama is a half breed.... Niggers ain't superior .. At my job they are just there to fill a racial Quito.. They area dumb as fuck

BLACKS RULED OVER EGYPT AS WELL

>denying historical fact

>half white half nigger
>black man
I voted for him, but you're still a cuck

By being successful.

black men are superior

you whiteys even vote for him

>proving my case

>He didn't kill osama
>Keeps bombing countries

egyptians were more a middle eastern "fair skinned" race.... the nubians to the south of egypt wre niggers that ran their empire into the ground.... i'm sorry but you niggers are to stupid to even run a city... i.e. chicago, detroit, new orleans.... etc... you niggers get in charge and shit falls apart because you keep " gibbin yo couzinz jobs an shiiiieet!!!"

its literally been proven that egyptians were black

>whiteys denying history again

>niggers
>read

>EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
>EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
>EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
>EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
>EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK
EGYPTIANS WERE BLACK

>invented chopsticks

how can whiteys compete

they were black

I'm really getting sick of threads that hold niggers up as something more than the pavement apes that they are. Horses are well hung, and they are just animals the same as niggers. It's got to the stage I think there should be a nigchan so that the useless cunts can just go there and nig themselves stupid, whilst leaving everyone else to enjoy Sup Forums like we use to. Seriously. I'm so over niggers.

i'm not saying they were white... and go look at their tomb paintings they were light brown! they didn't fucking paint what wasn't real their "art" was very literal with regard to what and how they were i think there was only one pharoh that was considered to be "black"

like ... its cool i get it... you want to be related to a race thats intellegent but its not going to happen.. your a nigger and and a shit skin and you'll always be.... more than 2% of you niggers are in jail and less than 2% of you niggers have an IQ of 100+.... its sad... so go fuck your self you chimp piece of shit

>ruled africa
>talks shit in america
>kek

I don't need a BBC to pleasure a girl. Besides most niggers I see have ugly white women with fat asses.

>We still own you
No, YOU are a commoner who's just as expendable as the blacks the actual owners let live.

You mad nigger?

>Nig nog gets angry at a post from 2013

Clearly doesnt live in us. Keep trying faggot

yeah. if any race is superior, its the (not germanics), (not anglos), but the ashkenazi jew

sorry

AYO HOL UP

Actually, math goes to ancient middle eastern people and mesoamericans
Which, oddly enough, europe used to be the backwards religous shithole and the middle east was the pinnacle of civilization
But at some point shariah law and shia islam was in place, and that all went to shit
And then renassiance
And europe became the new world order, middle east slowly rotted into the maggot infested shithole it is now

You mean any of the myriad of peolle who conquered egypt
Because the last coupl of centuries in egypt, the rulers werent even egyptian
Egypt was a conquest boipucci, every nation fucked it at the time

but we wuz kings n shiet
mama tol me

Yeah, can't forget about niggerology

They didn't rule Africa.

>made free healthcare
Um.

>invented most mathematics and science
>yet today they still use sticks and have mud houses
nice evolution

Obligatory.

> ruled Africa
As local government, sure (and often not even that). African countries have been ruled by European countries for a while and only recently became independent.

There are people who believe this. It is well understood that Egyptians were generally middle eastern, not black. The kingdom of Nubia to the south of Egypt was black, but that isn't the same. I love how their argument is that Egypt is in Africa (technically, though culturally and technologically it would be middle eastern) so it's inhabitants must be black. That's why many African countries were rules by white people for a long time, right?

BUT WE WUZ KINGS MANG SHIEET U JUST AFRAID OF DA TRUTH

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

Average white penis is 5.7", average nigger penis is 5.8".

I have a feeling all of these "muh dik" "muh black kangz" threads is just some fat shitlib commie.
I refuse to believe that niggers know how to work computers.

there are no black people on Sup Forums

>Ruled Africa