Have you ever dated a gamer girl Sup Forums?

Have you ever dated a gamer girl Sup Forums?
Was she cute?

Yes.

She was cute, similar humour to me but sometimes too serious, bad at relationships and kind of demanding.

4/10 relationship had better

You're s faggot btw

mexican

Based user.

Yea, she pretended to like games I was interested in to get me to date her. She was like 5.5/10 when we started dating, and then a 4/10 by the end. Then she started playing games I had no interest in and it turned out she was playing them with some other guy and now she is dating him.

Didn't care, though, because I was the one who broke up with her. She was throwing herself at me and I thought I'd give it a shot while I could. She was annoying as fuck... Constantly messaging me while I was trying to play games so I had to go offline to enjoy anything. I guess it wouldn't have been too bad, but we talked like 5 hours before I decided to play anything.

Plus she gained like 40 pounds in 3 months.

You dodged a bullet user, those kinds of chicks are only bad for you.

at least you got your dick wet.

Hell yea I did. The bitch was crazy. Constantly complaining about how fat her mom was while she was gaining weight every month... And she fucking ate nothing but mushrooms and jello when we went to a buffet.

Kys

what ever happened to the dude that filled bottles with his cum and kept it for years??

:3c

:3c

I'll give a free you.

Dated gamer girl
she was bipolar and insane
she cheated every few months
I only caught her once in a while
she would admit her cheating to me later

finally we broke up, she went gay
she decided she was gay but dated a gay man so I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore.

dating an asian girl now she hates games and she is just as insane. she is manipulative, disrespectful and insultive. I have come to believe that there are no decent women out there.

Nigger

No

nigger

>Have you ever dated a gamer girl Sup Forums?
>Was she cute?
No, because no, they don't exist.

And you can go fuck yourself, you stupid nigger.

Been dating one for 4 years. We moved out together a year ago, 2 bedroom unit, second room is a game room. She has a shit load more games than me. We rarely play the same game cause we have different tastes in games. She's been playing since she was really young. Hate to sound like a normie but so far it's worked out great for me. Able to play games while she entertains herself with her own games.

what's your name

>bottom left
Would fucking destroy/10

Chuck Testa

Good one Op

Fuck you op