Incest thread

Incest thread
post your pictures / stories

Other urls found in this thread:

zhh.ink/4gxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

closest ive gotten was trying to subtly show my sister my dick and hope she would act on it. only went far enough as her sneaking peeks of it. wish she would've practiced bjs on me or something

Already mentioned this in the secrets thread, but I saw my neighbor getting blown by his daughter. Watched almost daily for more than half a year and saw it again. Very tempted to try to tell the dad that I know and attempt to use my knowledge as leverage to make him let me watch while in the same room, but also aware of how fucking dangerous it is to be aware of what is technically rape and not report it.

Sister, hacked her iCloud and there hasn't been a day where I haven't fapped to her since

Bumpity bump

fucking hot

same user asi saw my sisters nudes on her phone and fapped to them while she was showering, wish i had the balls to save them

Wwyd

bump

Wwyd

OopsWring pic here's he right one

i would need to see more of her, im more of an ass man than a tits man

but i would rather fantasize about fucking my sister which would probably start as a bj and then banging doggystyle to watch her fat ass bounce on my cock, was the best part of my sisters bod

>the marijuana

Jump on that boat man... tell her youv seen what shes does for her daddy and want the same... more than lickly shel just go with it...

She has a fat ass

I'm not really attracted to the daughter, I'm just into incest. She's too young to be attractive to me; I'm just turned on by the fucked up family situation. I think I get off on encountering a family that's really, really fucked up.

Lets gets some decent stories going?

She has a fat ass, sorry it wouldn't post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

fuck that is a nice ass keep sharing please

Wwyd

Saw this today, what do you think

fucked mine a few times when we were younger. We would always play a roleplay where I would come home from work and she was laying there, "sleeping". I undressed her and then she woke up and I fucked her. Have an undressing fetish ever since.

>date an older ex-coworker
>red hair, nice tits, great ass, thick but not fat
>spend weekends at her place drinking, watching movies, and fucking
>go to her place one weekend
>unfamiliar car parked in driveway
>go inside
>it's her 16 year old cousin
>she's well developed
>angry at her parents
>she and my gf are drunk
>watch movie while drinking
>lots of sex scenes
>gf feels me up
>cousin notices
>cousin says gf should suck my dick
>gf does
>cousin watches
>gf asks cousin if she wants to try
>cousin blows me
>finger gf while getting blown
>gf strips
>starts kissing cousin
>cousin strips
>gf tells cousin to get on me
>gf rides my face
>they switch positions
>move to bedroom
>they 69 with cousin on top
>fuck gf
>pull out and cousin sucks me
>fuck cousin from behind
>pull out and nut on gf's face
>cousin licks off the nut while gf sucks me
>fuck again a half hour later

my gf wanted her cousin to fuck me when she was frustrated and horny instead of fucking random dudes, and my gf said she was ok with it. she wouldn't even have to be there. but then they had a fight, I broke up with the gf, but kept fucking the cousin until she went to college

Posting a story from earlier today. It's more of a love story than it is about the sex.

I have a romantic relationship with my daughter for the past two years

i think both me and my brother have a crush on mom
i have found her sexy for the last 4 years, never though of her that way before
my brother was almost adicted to masturbating a couple of years back, but he always did it in my parents bathroom , and my mom catch him twice so it cant be coincidence

how old is he ? did you started it ?

>love

Yeah, that's great and all, but I much prefer stories that are about causal fucking between relatives.

I can see there are two angles to the incest thing. There's the "obstructed love" angle that's about people in love who are related and their being related is an obstacle and they overcome it, and "yaaaaay..."

But I much prefer the "horny people fuck" angle where two people who are horny fuck despite being related, and the "hook" is that they're so horny they don't *care* that they're related.

Alternatively, it's also easy to enjoy a, "dad uses daughter" story, where a man wants to fuck something, and his daughter is at hand, and so he fucks her, either because she won't say no, or because her saying no won't prevent her from being fucked.

For all my outward insistence that I support womens' rights, there's something wonderful about a man raping his daughter. Something timeless...

Never did anything sexual with my younger sister but I did spoon feed her my cum as "cough medicine" when she was 9 and I was 17.

She's 19 now and it as kind of a mutal thing. My wife passed about two and a half years ago. Ever since then we grew closer and eventually we developed feelings for each other. Needless to say it evolved into a wonderful relationship.

Heh. I used to feed my sister my cum because one of her friends told her that eating cum made a girl's boobs grow, and that a girl eating her dad's or brother's cum worked best.

One of my sister's friends was almost certainly being abused by her dad, brother, or both, and that makes my dick so much harder than it ought to...

Here's a dad - daughter story that sort of fits your ideal.

At what age? Did she drink straight from the hose?

Holy shit. story time user.

No, I came in a spoon in my room, then brought it to her. It was at her request, though, and I know for certain that she remembers it.

would someone be willing to caption my gf if I posted her here? Pic related.

She was 11.

It was only one time. I was home from boarding school and my mother had to go out all day and I was to look after sis and to make sure she took the last of the cough medicine so I was happy to give it to her :) I was a massive load too, I told her that it was a different medicine this time, I asked her which one she liked better? She said my cum medicine tasted better :) Love knowing that the first load she swallowed was from me.

Only 1 time?

No, almost a year

Does anyone have the greentext of the older brother who takes his lil sis and friend's to a rave then ends up fucking all 3?

That was fake tho

a lot of nice young girls of your city wanna f..ck on zhh.ink/4gxw

A majority are fake anyways, doesn't hurt a good read compared to most

Anyone have dad user story? Pretty good read and a good fap

lol
>Love knowing that the first load she swallowed was from me.

Just found out some of the screencaps I've been capping over the last few months are in twitch's wincest drive. FeelsGoodMan.

a lot of cute girls of your city wanna f..ck on zhh.ink/4gxw

age?

bump

bummp

no stories but ive been fantasizing about my niece alot latey

all of you will burn in hell, enjoy

ewww

k

experimentation is always fun

bermp

Moar. Hot as hell.

She is my daughter, I grab her by the pussy.

How old is she?

come home and find your cousin wwyd

That nips

sauce?

I want to watch someone eat out my sister...

Telling him about what you know will end you up in a bodybag 19/20 times.

dk if really counts as wincest but I sometimes shower with my nieces/nephews

I guess you won't read this and if you do you won't listen, but my gf was a victim of something like that and she took years to recover and still fully hasn't done so.

Please report it to the police and let the fucker be continuously raped in jail.

Karma will pay you back.

How do I tell my sis I want to see her naked?

EPIC!!

Whaat the fuuuck? How do you feel safe posting this on the Interwebs? I half-thought that these incest stories were cover for pedophilia; I mean think about it... it *is* Sup Forums after all.

ask her if she has taken any naked selfies. and that you want to see them, maybe send one to her accidentally then say 'when you've seen mine'

can someone post my "PJ90" story? I'm going out for a run and don't have time to post it again.

I creep on my sister at least once a week, I watch her shower through the bathroom door's keyhole. i usually jerk off at the same time whilst watching. her pussy is always shaven and I love watching her shave her inner thighs

SMASH!

bump

>tfw used to spy on my mom when I was still a hopeless virgin

Not even remotely attracted to this these days.

Hey. Everyone was young once, y'know?

Have your habits changed in regards to Milf threads?

True. At least I'm getting quality young pussy right now and my standards have raised.

Still enjoy milf threads, that's never changed.

Huh. Maybe it's the hopeless virgin in me but I would probably do your mum. She's as good as most in milf threads.

how old was daughter?

bump

I blackmailed my sister for sexual pleasure when she was in 8th grade and did a couple more stuff until the end of her freshmen year.
>She was 13/14 and I was 19
>answering questions, kinda lazy to write greentext story

post better pics of her and share the enjoyment

What did you guys do? how did you get blackmail material and whats your relationship now with her?

yes. post some pics.

Don't tell the dad. Tell the daughter

>710724695

My first apartment was with my cousin. We were both rebel bad kid black sheep. I'm almost 30 now, at the time I was 18 and she was 19-21ish. We also were very attractive (8's or 9's depending on how much you were into punk/metal/emoish kids), it wasn't uncommon for us to walk out in our underwear or talk about the person we railed after sex. She even once watched me fuck another girl while talking on the phone to someone and told me afterwards how insane my sexual performance was.

There was even a time in mexico where we threeway made out with the same girl we were both trying to hook up with (she is bi BTW) and ended up making out to try and get in that chicks pants.

She eventually did make a move on me. Sorry to disappoint board, but I declined. Made it very clear that as weird and open as our dynamic was, I had no interest in incest. I had no need. I was a fit 9/10 railing a new bitch all the time.

To this day I don't regret saying no. I had a weird life. There are somethings I even look back on now and get a little upset I allowed myself to be that way or do those things (not alot, just some things) I like being on the edge but there are just somethings you never come back from.

When you get older it's no longer cool to share stories in mixed company about the shocking crazy shit you do. People mellow out. The kind of people still into fucked up shit IRL and that are open about it are trainwrecks. Because people that are into these things openly are known trainwrecks, you learn quick you will get lumped into the same mix if you speak freely. Everyone hides their fucked up stuff to become normies but then visits the chans in secret.

I see a lot of smash replies. I wouldn't go so far as saying I'm a normie, but def normie friendly (have a regular 9-5 doing logistics for a packing company, live with my normie g/f who accepts I'm a weirdo in private, have a cat, etc.) and the reality of the matter is, trust me you won't smash.

I creep on my mom.

Being anonymous is a thing of beauty newfag

Damn she's hot, I would too

>xD

>At first It started with grinding w cloths, and then escalated to blowjobs and than skin to skin rubbing
>Caught her smoking weed w her close friend in the backyard and got it on camera from upstairs, talked to her at night later. Got her to let me grind on her and got that on camera and made it seem like she was in trouble and kept adding on from there
>We havent mentioned it since. we did have a talk though

I want to fuck her so bad. I jerk with her panties daily

Do you have a spy cam or what? Her body is fucking tight. If you ever need a new stepdad let me know lol

More?