S/fur thread

S/fur thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zhh.ink/4gxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because whingy hermfag got upset.

what happened

He deleted his thread. Because he can't tell the difference between an S and an H

Move to saudi arabia and get thrown off a roof please

you're the definition of why people hate fags

You're a grouchy one.

>It's a fucking resort compared to my old company on the remote island.
>
>There are recruits from 3 companies in my platoon of 117 storeman trainees - I'm from Pegasus, there's some guys from Hawk company, and some from Kestrel company.
>
>I talked to some of the Kestrel guys for a few hours. Apparently their time on the island was a god damn holiday compared to mine. While we were doing physical training they slept in bed. Things that we in Pegasus had 3 minutes to do they had 3 hours.
>
>Judging from that I think I can safely say that the standard here won't be as high as Pegasus - And from what I've seen, that is true - But that may just be first week syndrome - Shit should get tougher as time passes.

deleted his thread cause hes a motherfuckin badass

found the screamer

I still don't know what that means, and neither does anyone else.

That's really cool though, at least you're going places. Meanwhile I'm stuck at home and limping about like a cripple because one of my flatmates friends ran me off the road when I was on my new bike and sent me flying into a river at low tide. Needless to say both me and the bike got fucked up.
dumbass more like.

its someone who screams. basic english

pack your bags idiot

Obviously, but that doesn't explain your forced meme.

Is she sunburnt?

I ain't packing shit in my state. Unlike you who is a master of packing fudge.
Just has that colour belly fluff.

you wouldnt understand

I'm still in my own back yard, figuratively speaking.

Sorry, ñó hàbló éßpàñòl

Esset is German, but I'm impressed you used it correctly.

Even so. It's many times better than my own situation. Broke as fuck, injured and unable to work and going no where in general. I mean I'm less than half of what I was earning weekly on minimum wage, which is fucking stupid.

retard

Thanks

Yes, I'm aware.

No problem.

>he reponds in 15 seconds
Sad!

:P

For some reason I type really fast when high.

Know how you feel dude. When I'm tipsy I type like nobody's business. But then I get incoherent eventually.

I'm kinda the same, but I'm careful about what I type.

Good God, I really do type fast when high. Christ.

At least you're not subject to military law on top of civilian law, which itself is already a bitch to deal with.

now drugs on top of you being poor, gay, short, a neet, etc
jeez

Not gay.

gay

Hard to be careful when you've downed a bottle of bourbon.
Is there much of a difference for you? I mean when I did some leadership courses back in high school on military bases they were pretty much the same for us.

nope

I wouldn't know.

homo

no u

plenty of nice girls of your city wanna f..ck on zhh.ink/4gxw

shut. up.

kind of
you said it yourself you are unlikely to be with a woman because of "unrealistic standards"
so now your chasing some mew guys cock ive heard

Difference in what?

You should also note that we have experience in two very different militaries.

Already proven to myself I'm not, already, kind of fucked a dude. But a transvestite is still questionable regardless

Mew? No. Someone else. But he said I'm not exactly his type in terms of personality.

keck...

In the legal structure and laws and all that shit.

And yeah I know that's why I said for you. NZ military law is pretty much the same as civilian law. Just that MPs aren't classified as police, they arrest people under citizen's arrest. Which is pretty stupid if you ask me, considering they do all the same training with the police, and military.

Not sure why that's funny to you.

I agree with you there. You guys would not work as a couple.

jeez getting defensive

Not really, but Zeke is male.

a lot of hot girls of your city wanna f..ck on zhh.ink/4gxw

I don't know what the legal proceedings are since I don't concern myself with such petty legal bullshit.

All I know is that anything that I can get charged for under civilian law I can also get charged for under military law, so I have to serve both civilian court punishments as well as military court punishments, the latter of which tends to be much worse.

It's also highly unreasonable. You can get charged for having a spent bullet casing within your proximity.

weve talked about this already... several times. pic is a penis girl version

k

:P

Oh, in that case it's pretty much the same. And you're from Singapore right? If so that last part makes a lot of sense. When I was at NZ's main army base doing I saw one dude having to clean a parade ground with a small hand brush and dustpan. Disorderly conduct while drunk apparently. Was a mild punishment apparently.

There are also stupid petty things I can get charged for.

Can't smoke in uniform.
Can't consume alcohol in uniform.
Can't walk while texting in uniform.
Can't ride a bike in uniform.
Can't wear earphones in uniform.
Can't wear uniform half-assedly. Must wear a special form of the uniform called the "Smart" variation which involves spending 20 minutes folding the sleeves a certain fucking way.

All because the gov't wants to "protect the image of the military".

Fuck you gov't. Your entire military is made of people who smoke, drink, text while walking, use earphones and ride bikes.

Because your entire military is made up of normal fucking civilians who do these things every day.

Well I know the NZ military isn't that strict, for the most part, but hey I can see where they're coming from.

:^P

:^|

The Kiwi military is also made of people who legitimately want to be in it.

|^:

This is true. We don't have National Service like you guys. But I guess that's one of the contributing factors to why we have such elite soldiers as well. I couldn't do it though. Twisted spine to begin with and with my current injuries there may be permanent shit stopping me altogether.

Some say ours is more elite.

But who am I to say?

I hate the army more than everyone I know combined. I couldn't care less about it.

a lot of gorgeous sluttty girls of your city wanna f..ck on zhh.ink/4gxw

Eh, only reason I see the good in it is because I come from a military family for the most part and even though I'm not in it, I'm able to see the benefits of it. Especially when it comes to teaching people how to act like civilised fucking human beings.

fuck off dash

It's a bot dipshit. Dash isn't that eloquent.

Oh yes.

Because ordering them to clean rifles for 10 straight hours and giving them guard duty as punishment for having dust on the inside of their bed frames is being a civilised fucking human being.

a lot of beautiful sluttty girls of your city wanna be fucked on zhh.ink/4gxw

Sure. It teaches discipline, keeps them from being criminal scumbags. I could go on. Sure it's harsh and complete and utter bullshit at times. But hey, it pays off in the end. My childhood had a lot of these sorts of fucked up military style punishments. And plain old beatings as well.

Sure, the military teaches discipline. Of course it does. However, the means and extent are completely unreasonable.

Nowhere in the real world will you be punished for having an untidy cupboard. Nowhere in the real world will you have to clean rifles for hours upon hours on end. Nowhere in the real world will you be punished for not polishing your shoes.

I was never military before now. I hate the military. I almost got out of the military under section 8 discharge, even.

Yet I've never been charged for any crime at all.

The military is not the only means to teach discipline. It can be attained on one's own accord - Or failing that, by means of fear mongering.

cry more

Sure it's not the only method. But it's the most effective. Got to give it that. And I don't blame you for hating it. If you're not prepared mentally for it there's there should be no reason that you should have to go through all that shit. But as I keep saying, you never know, you may come out better for it.

No reason, you claim.

Yet I, and half the population of this country, is.

The unreasonable extent of punishment is the only actual thing to ensure discipline does not end without enforcing. You ae not going to reshape individuals without breaking their wills first and making the accept what you push as a means of psychological coping.

Well it's just how some countries work. It's stupid but, well tough shit.

Military-level regimentation and discipline is also established by removing individuality.

There are no individuals in the army. All stray, undesirable thoughts are eradicated from your mind, to make sure that you Heil and serve Big Brother like a good goy.

No creative thoughts. No unorthodox philosophies. Everyone is forced to do and think the same.

Unconventionality becomes a sin. No thinking outside the box. No self-liberation - You've fallen into the trap called military uniformity.

Fucking this. Glad I went through this shit and became a decent person despite disfunctional family.