Just had my dog die while i was trying to revive him. Mom ran in saying hes not breathing. Had her for 7 months...

Just had my dog die while i was trying to revive him. Mom ran in saying hes not breathing. Had her for 7 months. I view rekt threads every day, but his last breath just turned me into the largest pussy. Anyone had same experience?

my dog was really sick, the vet came over to put her down.
we were in my back yard, I was holding her in my arms when he injected her. She was staring me right in the eyes as she started jerking, looking to me for security and comfort, when I could offer none. I am an EMT, I watch rekt shit all the time, but nothing haunt me like this. I feel like her last moment on earth was me letting her down, as she died in my arms.

It's just dogs. Grow up faggets.

What happen?

It's just a fucking dog.

Thank you Dr phil

I don't envy your sad, empty life. but this is an expected response from autism-tier faggots like you. Imagine how sad you'll be when theres no more mommy to bring you your tendies

nice preojecting, fag.
dogs are utterly useless unless you don't have any friends. LOL

>LOL

we can be sad together

if thats the breed you had in your pic OP.. you sick fucking bastard i hope you suffer too.

I know that feel. My dog died last year and I still miss her.

No, i saw shit irl before i got internet. You are just a fucking pussy.

>peta-retard comparing the death of a fucking dog to ones mothers dead.
Do you even use your brain, goatlover?

What do you have against neopolitan mastiffs?

I get more love from my dogs than anyone else in my life. They are completely honest and are kinder and nicer than any humans I know. So yeah... I know exactly how you feel, having gone through it three years ago, and it still leaves me shattered.

Same man it feels nice knowing youre not desensitized for things, especially living, that you cared for. Having anything you care for die and becoming a pussy aint a big deal man. Youre human. Ive been through the same shit with sick loved ones, holding them and thinking of their death thats coming

>spend over 10 years with dog
>dog dies
>dem feels
Yeah, just get another dog. It's not rocket science. If you're a pussy, who can't cope with loss, then try playing video games while getting fucked up all the time.

> Mom ran in saying hes not breathing
>Had her for 7 months
that is called stepmother

fucking pathetic idiot. dogs are not capable of giving love. they dont feel or understand love. this is why ppl say they are just dogs. dumb ppl like you fall for the dogs bodianguage and missinterpret it.

hey buddy did you just blow in from stupid town?

Sup Forums are the wrong people to look to for sympathy. these autists cannot form emotional bonds, human or otherwise.. after all we are talking about the people who jerk off to people killing kittens
> 3edgy5me

nope i'm from sanity-town and can tell dogs are pretty bad substitutes for real social relationships. not like a retard who never had a real friend (you) would understand.

sounds like youre projecting m8

sounds like i hit you weakspot goatlover.

My friends cat died in front of us. He was making crazy ass death cries. Was not a nice noise. No 24hour pet clinic near by . After 8mins of the death cries my friend was going to put a . 22 in his head but the cat died.
That kinda made me think when I was taking a shower.

Nah man, never had that opportunity. Mine always die in the ring

one day, i hope you find peace.
also the only goat im fucking is your mother.

NFL sposored?

>sanity-town
>stupid town
>I love watching strangers die but when it gets real I turn into a massive pussy

Everyone in this thread is retarded. You lose the right to call autism after you admit to loving rekt threads.

stfu you pussy as bitch. nigga you soft. kys faggot

Just a few weeks ago similar thing happened to GF and I. The pup was only 11 weeks old. Cute as fuck we are heartbroken and don't want another dog for the foreseeable future.

Pic related

holy hell what an edgy thread

fag

wow rude

wow gay

you seem a bit insecure