After getting to age 25, what is there to look forward to? What milestones in life typically remain?

After getting to age 25, what is there to look forward to? What milestones in life typically remain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zmDJ07AFHo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You turned 25? Now get off of Sup Forums and work towards providing a better future for yourself and loved ones. Live once again my friend, have an open opinion on your thoughts and respect other people's as well. Don't tell them to my or call them cuck / pleb. Now is your chance for a better life.

To kys ***

Establish a family

I have been noticeably using the Internet less and being less of a shut in, but the real world just depresses me more if anything.

im 27, and have done nothing with my life. ive stayed here in this room for over a decade.

I'm afraid that will just lead to another kind of feeling of being trapped....having a wife yell at me, taking care of kids, drive them here and drive them there....only I'm on the adult end of it this time.

I'm also like this. I prefer being here, it brings me comfort.

How do you pay for food or rent?

Marriage, decent jobs, vacation, kids, family life or bachelor life style hanging around bars picking up desperate milfs

death

Save up for a house and go travel after.

Get a wife and have a family like everyone else. What you do in your free time is completely up to you.

My gf and I dont want kids so were just going to travel after buying a house.

Patenting time-bombs with the claim that it is to prevent terrorists from creating them without paying royalties to the inventor is one idea.

It depends on what you do... a career can be very very entertaining

I hope I won't be around in 5 years

losing your virginity

cant say about stupid but you definitely got uglier

Are you Benjamin Button?

If you have to ask, you don't stand a chance.

Now kill yourself you beta pussy faggot cuck

Alcoholism

None. Welcome to getting older.

It's also a particularly bitter pill to swallow when you've realized you achieved all that you're likely to and will likely NEVER earn a good paycheck, NEVER own a home, NEVER have a woman that's worth dating, NEVER get married (unless you marry well beneath your league), NEVER have kids, etc.

The part of your life where you have to settle for greatly reduced expectations is a rough one. I'd say it happens in your late 20s and 30s. And in this rough economy, it happens to nearly all of us.

The problem in America is we're raised on dreams. ON the notion that all of us, if we work hard enough we can have a 2 story home, 3 kids, a hot wife, and a new car.... but the reality of the matter is the best you can do (unless you have one of the 2% of profitable degrees that still exist) is a small apartment and barely enough money to tend to yourself, let alone others....

>implying that having a 2 storey home, 3 kids, a hot wife and a new car means you have made it

Yeah he just sounds bitter, honestly.

Bitter and brainwashed.

Yeah, exactly. Focus on having friends, a decent home, and finding an at least decent looking girl that you enjoy spending time with. The big house, new car, trophy wife, and kids is a silly dream to have. It's what the big businesses promote so you'll go into debt and work your ass off for it. Get this so called dream to come true and you'll find it rather hollow, especially if you haven't even time to enjoy it.

learn an instrument

for us the next and greatest depression to live through

Idk...I still listen to a lot of music I did when I was a teenager. I think I act similar to then, but with more excitement. I'm not as down and as quiet as I used to be. I think life is getting if anything more interesting even if boring in some ways. I'm interested to see where life takes me or where I take life.

>music
>over 20
You haven't grown up yet.

I just used that as an example otherwise it would become a wall of text.

>Implying that music is for immature people
Are you serious?
Fucking retard.

LOL when did I ever say that

youtu.be/zmDJ07AFHo8

you said it here m8

>someone recorded a stream of audio data
>you worship it like something special
>you let yourself be indoctrinated by whatever musician believes or is paid to believe
>in 2016
>when CIA successfully controlled masses by influencing culture in 60s
>having computers with top processing power of modern imbedded processor in a printer
Nigga, u serios? Might as well watch tv.

That was person responding. Now give me a foot job.

>interesting even if boring
wut

Do you not read entire sentences? Now lemme lick your pussy, girl. Gonna make you beg. Gonna make you spread your legs.

Family is everything. It's what brings a man true happiness. Being lonely, waiting for death to take you on your way is 100 times worse than being trapped by the responsibility towards your own offspring. Now man up and go make some more humans faggot. Your kids are the only legacy you'll trully leave behind in the world after you're gone. Human life might be short, but that's what makes it valuable, because living a long, but empty life is worse than death.

Closer to death and ending this shitty life. I'd kill myself but I am combo a pussy and a glutton for punishment.

What about punk rock?

going to take awhile to integrate, push through it.
Read the (zero bullshit) 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, the title doesn't do it justice, it'll help you figure out what you want to do.

I'm with ya buddy. I'm afraid of being stressed and sad if I were to get married and start a family. Marriage is supposed to last forever and children, god willing, will be around for the rest of your life. There is just so much that could go wrong in that time...

I'd have to find a woman I had at least an inkling I'd want to spend a long time with. But how do you even discern that? A lot of marriages in my family are failures that crashed and burned.

Sounds like a stupid motivational book, it is really worth anyone's time, user?

Controlled subversives. As long as they ar busy moshing on gigs and drawing ACAB on walls, they don't read actual literature, study STEM or train physically. Also show themselves as literal clowns with colored hair and piersings. They would achieve something if the would set up actual stands/workshops edificating normies about realities of politics and economics in the most polite and attractive way.

my suggestion is to kill yourself using drug abuse. you can prolong it for as much as two years if you want.

This is also me.

it's not one of those bullshit positive affirmation books, i've sifted through a sea of bullshit and pulled out the only gem I could find.
It's full of methods and practical shit to help you narrow down what you wish to do, then it tells you the best way to implement it.

This has always seemed like the obvious way to become an hero.

27 here, if you arent married, save money and work on growing money, and then go try something new, like 100% new because if you stop your just gonna hate life. If you want to be happy when you die spend your life doing things you love.

what are your plans for the future?

Nothing you can smoke drink fuck whores work a semi decent job that's it nothing more

but what if I don't love or enjoy anything? it all seems like "meh"