Please help me Sup Forums im fucking hurting and heartbroken

Please help me Sup Forums im fucking hurting and heartbroken

Theres the most perfect 10/10 girl i e ever met... we really care for each other and tell each other more things than we do anyone else. Shes a beautiful religious girl.. im 22 and virgin but my confidence and physique had gone up heaps since gym.. this girl is 19.

Anyway recently i found she's already had sex.. idk what to do.. i thought she was a perfect innocent girl. Now i know shes been naked and done it with another man. Im hurting and crying.. i wanted to be her first... she probably still loves him..

What do i do Sup Forums..?

kys faggot

Kek you're a fucking idiot. Who cares that she's fucked someone else. Really, one dick other than yours? That's primo, compared to every other woman out there.

You sound like a whiny cunt.

This right fucking here! What the blue fuck are you doing on Sup Forums if youre this fucking innocent, retarded faggot?

Just show her that you're better or Kys

But bros i love this girl shes the most sweetest innocent beautiful nicest girl in the world to think she done this..

Idk i been crying and feel like spewing up. I know everyone does it but it still breaks my heart.. to think shes allowed some dude to enter her like that and theyre naked bodies touching..

Please bros help me what do i do i cant sleep at night

Who cares retard

Ok, seriously. The whole 'have to be with a virgin' bullshit, IMHO is a fucking cop out. You want a virgin so she wont know how shit you are in bed compared to the nigger dick she had in her last week. Get over it, step up, and fuck her so well you ruin her for all other men.
Rant over.

It's okay I'm sure she's already disappointed

Wow! You glorious bastard. Im at my 2nd job (gas station clerk), and i just scared my customers laughing so hard all of a sudden

you whiny pussy fucking baby

If you truly love someone you look past imperfections. You look at who they are not what they have done.
If you can't seem to look past something as small as that maybe you don't love her as much as you say you do.
If you really care you'll make the fucking effort to make sure she knows that regardless of past.
Now shut the fuck up go to her and tell her your feelings on her and the situation before you lose any sort of chance you spineless coward.

fucking beta faggot. you came to the wrong website to seek for help. go find some christian facebook group or something. kys.

Okay dip your dick and then leave find another girl who's a virgin lie about you being virgin if that helps then dip your dick now she's not a virgin then rinse repeat

The feeling is mutual... Just get over her. She's only but a fish in the sea anyways. We'll make it my nigga... we'll make it

if you post this on /r9k/ i'm sure they'll have much more sympathy for you

Mate.

There won't be a single 10/10 girl left in you age class that didn't had sex.

Girls do some stupid shit when they are in puberty

Know that feel. Can't help though. Still hurts.

>Girls do some stupid shit when they are in puberty

Right. But pubescent guys are fucking geniuses...

How do u get over it?

Do you still get with them?

Shes honestly the best thing to happen to me but just tbis stupid thing i cant really get over..

Also i know the guy..

Fml.

You will never find a 10/10 girl.

I used to be like you and wince at the thought of another guy's nasty grimey dick inside a girl, but you just have to accept that fact and get over it.

And you should be fucking thankful she's had only one dick in her as opposed to fucking ten or some shit

*never find a 10/10 girl who is a virgin

edit

dw about it. Who cares? It's not like she's a cumdumpster Stacy. You shouldn't let that get in the way of happiness :3

>Be me
>Sleep with a about 5 girls throughout my 20s. I know its not a lot but eh, enough for me.
>Try dating online
>Find gamer gurl who used to be fat, lost a ton of weight when she became a nurse.
>26 year old virgin.
>Wasn't a big deal, was sort of nervous about it at first, we date
>Fast forward 2 years
>I have no complaints.

>How do u get over it?
Sex isn't a major think anymore it is almost the second or first thing you do on a date (Atleast here in Europe) don't let small thing like that break you mate

>Also i know the guy..
Don't care at all if you get the girl in the end you won.

Jesus christ shes human ofc she'll fuck a dude in her life, who cares, its not like sex broke her innocence...

>Be me
>Viring kissless until 2 days ago in my 20s
>Meet girl 2 days ago
>She is 19 years old virigin and reallly shy
>We both had our first kiss in our 14-20 life span
>Today is the day where i want write her up and ask her out
>Nervous as fuck never was this close with a girl
>Never talked that much with a girl
>Never talked that much with a person in my life

mfw this shit is really true and that i'm not the only person on this planet that is a social loser.

>We both had our first kiss in our 14-20 life span

So...she had her first kiss with 14 and you with 20?

At least one of you two will now how to perform sex, since you have zero experience. Go and thank the guy who teached her.

If her name is Yasmin, sorry man. It was me.

this

No.

I mean it was not her really first kiss but i mean the first kiss in the time where you are a teenager.( i don't count myserlf as teenager btw)

Yeah and i had my first kiss with 20 .
I am a big loser but atleast i'm not fat and ugly.

This is so deep, Ive found Adele rolling in it.

This user.

Holy shit wise words are you a god or prophet?

>something as small as that
Except it's not

No matter what she wouldn't live up to your dream version of her, stop building people up to unlivable standards.

>Fuck her
> slap her in face with dick.
>Rub balls over her face.
>Make her realize your supremacy
>Piss on her to mark her as your territory.

No he just used every cliche line in the book

trips confirms

bitches love piss

/thread