trap thread

No

nah

Fuck off faggot not today

Yes, please.

Kill yourself you fucking degenerate
Remember to sage

don't listen to these insecure fucks

TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS TRAPS

I guess if you cant beat em join em, I just dont understand the appeal a trap rarlerly is hot enough to make me hard and to mastrubate to them takes a lot of effort.

Been to some tranny nights in London now... the hot/passable ones do exist.

well you are just not that into them then thats all lol

dont tell me you wouldent let this guy sit on your lap

That's the sjw plan.
Most these guys were straight when they first came here

hmmm
I must admit the leggings are hot and that ass looks tight

Come on that's your best sell?

First you're appalled and disgusted. Then you're tolerant of it. Then you think "it's not so bad". Next thing you know you have a dick up your ass.

got a email/kik?

Ok that litteraly looks like a hot girl with a penis those eyes!! I felt a bit of a stirring but the dick just puts me off. but fuck those legs

Kill yourselves

its funny. the more you post that stuff in here the more you will come to like traps eventually

Looks like a hot girl with a shopped Penis

Would you care at that point? Aha honestly I wouldn't

sissy-scarlet.tumblr(DOT)com

I'm still turned on, try harder

maybe not I guess I would just fuck her in the ass and ignore it

Tfw you bought jess a dog collar and leash and she sends you some hot photos.

Is it supposed to bother me more cause they're younger? Pathetic. Age is but a number

People liking traps isn't cool with you but this is? Kys m8.

For me the appeal is pure faggotry.
I want to sloppily suck off a trap and eat up all of his weak protein.

Ignoring it's unfair to her ;) I'm sure in the moment you can get into it, even if it takes a drink or two

damn that's terrible

Couldn't agree more

Lol all good to spam kid gore but not natural sex, like wtf right. He'll go all day thinking he's right.

Me! Tell me what you think plus ill be taking requests!

what would I do?

Need to shave but let me see your asshole

>I came here straight

I don't know why people bother spamming threads. It's not like traps are going away, too many of us love this shit.

You have the equipment and you don't know what to do with it?

And how could we not, this pic is a great example of how sexy our bodies can be especially in tight lacy women's clothing, fuck these assholes spamming and telling us otherwise

I guess I would not mind that much playing with her cock if I have some alchol in me. maybe go as far as give it a suck.

If you're really scarlet why are you posting shit resolution photos?

Haha theeere you go. I know if I had that girl, staring into those eyes, I couldn't fuckin.resjst

Because not mah Sup Forums! Now imma fire up my laser and rrrrreeeeeeeeee all over like a rickroll

yeah I mean its a heat of the moment thing I guess.
this pic got me moderatly hard btw

I'm just an admirer of traps and occasional online sugar daddy. I couldn't look like that in a million years lol.
Ashleigh has a great body though.

what the fuck that ass is golden

Is it the lack of visible pens that got you moderately hard? Scarlet has way more

And some dick

Check out ashleigh-cdtumblr

>natural sex
"SHE" HAS A PENIS

Please be my sugar daddy. I want titanfall 2 and bf1 lol.

I think its her nice bubbly ass I might give this thread a fap see if I can do it I like trying new things

How edgy can one shitposter be?

And your natural response is sending a kid with her throat slashed? Yes you're the natural one. Lunatic.

Show us what ya got

Not that user, but it is weird how many traps are into video games. I'm kind of a sugary daddy for another trap, and She always asks me to buy her games.

It's night and I don't have any saved. Throwaway email to keep in touch? Many lewds if you actually bought me one of those games. Ps. This is a first time thing and it's just boi pussy. I ain't got tiddies or anything.

Mooore

Don't have any more of him sorry.

Im the one that wanted tf2. Not even a trap, too much of a pussy and too conscious about what family might think to ever do surgery. We like video games because we are literally just biological guys.

who dis?

At least I'm straight

pls no

Sorry idk, just a random sexy pic I saved

Oh shit nigga I forgot your (you)

I hope somebody here buys me titanfall 2 in exchange for Lewds or this will be a mega waste of time. I came here to fap ffs.

kalindea chan boi

yess

As requested here you are

Not looking for a new sugar baby atm, possibly in the future though. Where you at?

#

I'm not gonna straight up fuck ya, you silly sausage. Regardless, I'm an Ausfag.

Will pence try to jail traps if he gets into the white house

Fuck off, hrc is a warmonger. Let's just enjoy traps

Well I've been an online sugar daddy for years. Usually get people toys/games/clothes in exchange for pics/vids but I don't go for people outside Europe anymore. Time differences are a pain when people want to talk about stuff and it's 4.00 am here. Sorry.

>wants to whore herself out for vidja
>not willing to do what whores do

I mean I guess there's enough betas out there that'll fall for it.

That is the idea yeah. All of the benefits and your holes stay the same size.

hi there. not me.

not me the second

How many roses did that cost?

anyone wanna chat? actually in good mood today

kik: last_youth

Fake

hi thanks give me some more I am managing to mastrubate to you right now

hell I wish we had that good traps here. All we got is just fat fucks in their wives underwear

looking for a sugar daddy actually... i'm in Italy

Ill make a kik right now lets have a chat

dat ass tho