I hate being a goodlooking man, girls always looking, flirting and getting my number all the time...

I hate being a goodlooking man, girls always looking, flirting and getting my number all the time, being handsome is overrated, people expect so much from perfect 10/10 men, you guys are lucky you're just average.

pretty sure some of you can relate to what i'm going thru

no. fuck off normie.

You should turn over a new leaf for the lulz. Go towards the Red Pill, and enjoy shooting them down

lol also people take shit you say really personally... or less attractive dudes at the party always feel threatned and standofish twards you...
sometimes they are suspicious if you are nice to them..... its kinda shit man... i mean for girls its wicked...but dudes...fuck man, it makes it hard to make friends in social scenarios..
also its like you have an inbuild "Closet gay" detector, because there is always that 1 guy in every group who likes you a little too much...

Dude, your girl needs to get her star bleached. Nice pic tho..

Sort of. Everyone always thinks I get hella hoes but really only faggots and old people wanna fuck me lmao

Not his girl, faggot

i knew that feel a while ago, now i let my self ago, thing is i didnt have the confidence/competence to pull it off, too much attention was a bad thing

I m sort of getting more and more good looking (had loads of spots, got my confidence down) and socially capable and I sometimes like
attention... I hope it won't turn out like you guys

Sometimes I wonder if people just hang around me for my looks. Feels bad man

fucking disgraceful.
you guys are the equivalent of a spoiled rich trust fund baby heir complaining because he has to pay taxes
fucking pathetic

Nope as a good looking man myself I hate dealing with other people in general especially jealous men. But I have got a really hot gf (20 5"5' size 6 C cup) so I just enjoy her body rather than go outside.

has goodlooking user more pics of the gril?

here you go bro

enjoy

thank you, kind sir

As i mildly attractive dude you normies have no idea how annoying it is to have some one trying to get with you for literal months-years that you do not find attractive at all.

Female versions of you are out there as well, and their little cringy attempts at ulterior motive friendships are some of the most painful shit i've ever put up with.

Seriously people if some one says they aren't interested in you then just fucking stop.

some women are clueless honestly and they cant take rejections well. i got stalked by women i rejected regularly

this guy gets it

I had this feeling last weekend where I was just trying to be me and have fun when some dudes will try to sabotage you because they notice that I can interact with women easier and it makes them envious or something, even when I have a fucking girlfriend allready and they know it.

It's fucked up because women can really mess with your group of friends and I care more about my friends than some random girl.

More pictures of OP's girl:

m-less G659D5CF

I hear you, had one ex cheat on me out of the blue, and she was almost 10/10 so all my mates were being slimy cunts behind my back telling her what i was saying about her and generally being backstabbers to try get brownie points with her even though they didnt know her well at all. I'm friends with almost none of them now.

I remember fapping to this 2 years ago, love it

Pics or it's not true

Feel you brother.. :( I heard a girl at working today talking to her friend while I walked over, I heard her tell her friend, "look at him, I would totally fuck him" ... I felt like an object

that's fucked up, It's crazy what some guys will do to get with a girl

I feel like I will be getting out of touch with the friends that do this "sabotaging" also because it's just holding me back honestly, I also have friends that are also not good with girls but they don't fuck you over or feel the need to overcompete, these are probably my true friends which are not a lot. I wish people could just act normal when girls are around

yeah backstabbed, how could they... but what about being objectified.. it doesn't feel right

i wish i would be average

>have 6.5/10 face
>have 9/10 body
>never get attention unless I take my shirt off
>take shirt off and girls get thirsty AF for my cock

Feels good man.

I had a girl tell me one time, she wanted nothing from me no contact, but for me to come over and fuck her once a week. Who says shit like that?

Yes. I'm opposite. Great face, never work out. Funny.

Anyway, what you have going seems great, enjoy it brother

Nice bait

I can relate to that, girls are always talking about me, flirting with me, and Its not bad, I love it, but everyone expect you to fuck all the girls, or at least kiss them, but whatever, feels really good

thats my dream...

I wish asshole.. I kid you not. I even told my girlfriend because it disgusted me. The girl was king of hot, have seen her before, she works near me and given me a longing look a few times. I thought she was cute, but today she seemed so straight forward and slutty.

No bro. It made me feel like a cheap tool to her fantasy, took any enjoyment away

Same prob desu. Being taken as a bartender with all these hot girls flirting with you is yard on the head

Yeah, every time a girl comes into work all my co workers are watching. To weeks ago a girl was asking me a silly question and I said jokingly "if you show me your tits... she proceeded show me one of her nipples. My coworkers saw... it was embarrassing. She was drunk and started calling me non-stop. Asking me if I wanted to hang out when I got off. I could hear her bf in the background saying who is that hang up. . I felt like shit

I bt too :(

im surprised some are actually good looking here in Sup Forums, i thought most of the men here are losers. now im interested

Nope I only come for tits.. rarely ever post

check your good look privilege

Dud, the whole point is that it's not as glamorous as you would think...but you can't understand.. guys see you, and ask if you gay just to throw some shade on you

Moar or sauce!

sure

all 10/10 men are gay, op is always gay you are double gay, prove me wrong, pro tip--you cant