Now Playing

1. What are you listening to right now?
2. What do you think of it?
3. How are you doing this afternoon?

Post yours!

>1
pic related
>2
It's pretty nice so far, nice mix of funk and R&B.
>3
Kind of bored, wondering how to spend the day off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u2uXiJbISLU
youtube.com/watch?v=atgjKEgSqSU
youtube.com/watch?v=fPYdUdp87GQ&t=141s
youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=1302s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1
youtube.com/watch?v=u2uXiJbISLU
>2
I don't know why I'm listening to this. I am so confused. What is going on??
>3
Same. Don't have school on fridays. Really bored. Might walk to a starbucks.

>1
youtube.com/watch?v=atgjKEgSqSU
>2
this is probably the hundredth time I've listened to this song
>3
I'm doing well, just sittin and relaxin

hello herbieanon

Well that song was...odd as fuck.
About to do the blindfold playlist

Hey, howsi goin?

>1
youtube.com/watch?v=fPYdUdp87GQ&t=141s
>2
Pretty good. The riffs are killer but I don't like the vocals.
>3
Bored, waiting to start a new job on monday

it's going fine, how bout you

>1
pic
>2
listening to it for the first time, really digging it. currently in the middle of Flood III, until now I was a bit confused as to why it's labeled drone metal. Don't really see the hate for Flood I
>3
tired and anxious. didn't sleep last night

hello herbieanon

Here's a low quality pic from my porch.

I took a walk outside earlier just to have something to do. Off-days are getting harder to spend, for some reason. More than a few hours of Sup Forums at a time is unbearable.

Is that from the Minecraft soundtrack? I heard that was good.

I like it.
I kind of need to pee but don't want to pause it.

yeah it's from the minecraft soundtrack

you should listen to volume alpha and volume beta, there's a bunch of good songs in there that never made it into the game
IMO volume beta is better

I'm doing mediocre.

I spend WAY too much time on here as it is.

Hi

Will do. I hope it's accessible though 'cause I suck with ambient.

That's a good album.

The War On Drugs - Lost In The Dream

Pretty good

lovely

volume beta has some nice orchestral stuff in there, as well as some nice chiptune and glitch stuff
volume alpha has a lot of the same stuff, but with more piano and less glitchy elements

they're both very good

I love An Ocean In Between The Waves, that's another good album.

>1
pic related
>2
excellent, especially the guitar
>3
planning on finishing Fred Frith's discography today or tomorrow, only one more Art Bears album and then a playlist of Skeleton Crew left

Holy fuck, I didn't know Gangsta's Paradise took its hook from a Stevie Wonder song. I'm slow.

not him but same. Prob my favorite track off Lost in the Dream

1) Pic related
2) Love it, I've listened to it a bunch and it hasn't gotten old
3) Could be better, interviewed for a job last week and I still haven't heard back. I'm sick of being unemployed.

I've heard a lot of praise for this, I'll check it out next.

>1. What are you listening to right now?
just finished pic related.
>2. What do you think of it?
10 songs of prime aretha. p. good.
>3. How are you doing this afternoon?
smelly. all i want is a shower and 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. i stayed up until 7 talking to cute boys on the internet and woke up 24 minutes before work. didnt have time to shower. good life choices.

What do you think is so great about it? Heard it about a year ago when it came out as it was in my ''discover weekly'' in spotify, didn't really find it that appealing. Found out there was a lot of praise to it.

Summer Soft is such a jam, excellent singing.

Doesn't it feel awful to do that, though? I had to stop staying up late because it made the slightest irritations of the day so much worse.

1. Pic Related

2. It's been too long. I used to listen to this a lot when it came out. Then I kept seeing it in threads here and didn't realize so many people liked it here. It has always been one of my favorite albums and didn't think a lot of people liked it as much as I did.

3. I just got to see my girlfriend get a tattoo of the La Dispute flower on her arm. It was cool but she didn't tell me where it was so I was late and by the time I got there it was almost done. So I'm a little salty. :(

>1
A demo of a song I recorded yesterday
>2
Vocals are really rough but I'm really proud of the guitar tone I managed to get
>3
Work then prepping for a drum recording session this Sunday

sadly it's the only social life i have so it's either risk fucking up my life completely getting fired as a sleep derived zombie or joyless, mindless drudgery with no outlets ...which now that i write it out just seems like two sides of the same coin. :/

lol I read 3 as "What are you doing" I'm pretty tired but otherwise good

I love this album, and I'm really excited for the new LP. The last two songs are phenomenal.

What genre, man?

You really need to spend all that time on it, though?

Shoegaze inspired pop punk/emo

"If I Had A Tail" has been one of the go-to songs to throw on in a car. I love the guitar playing on it a lot and the swagger of it all. Also Josh's vocals on it are fucking amazing. One of my favorite songs to sing.

I haven't seen much about the new album. I go search it up. I'm pretty excited since Josh's production on Iggy Pop's new album was fantastic. It seems as if things haven't really changed too much. So if it's at all like Like Clockwork and that, I'll be happy with it.

Interesting pick, hope it turns out nice.

It's kind of hard to pick a favorite from Like Clockwork, I like something about every song. My God Is The Sun and Fairweather Friends are two other favorites.

Kairon; IRSE! - Ujubasajuba

I like it!

Alright. Thinking about texting a qt but don't know what to say.

1 - Rock Bottom
2 - It's a masterpiece, I may never hear another album as good as this one. Can't believe I'm only now getting to it.
3 - Work has been tough this week, but it's a long weekend and I'm going to visit my family.

I really like the miniature story contained in the lyrics. It makes relistens a lot more fun.

Also I just learned Mike Oldfield played guitar on the album. The more you know

if you like that you should check out Soft Machine - Third (if you haven't that is). it's pretty similar, though without the accessible brit rock influences, and Robert Wyatt contributes some hands-free-orgasm-inducing drumming

Can explain
Pretty good
I have an exam in an hour that I'm probably going to fail.

Explain: My playlist is on google play, and when I hit play it always just plays the first song
>Instant Crush
and so today I just decided to do the album.

1. Mura Masa - What if I Go?
2. Great song although for some reason I haven't gotten around to listening to the rest of Mura Masa's discog. It just kinda came up on spotify once as a suggestion.
3. Just got back from biking, only have an hour or so until I have to go to work at mcdonalds and it's going to suck ass because it's friday and I run grill fuck

Yeah but biking mane
How was that?

I have it downloaded, been meaning to check it out but for the last couple days I haven't been able to peel myself away from this one.

Yeah, the feeling of progression through the album is great. Never would've guessed Oldfield was on it, you know which track he plays on?

Wire - Pink Flag
It's ok. Not was I was expecting
I'm really bored

He's credited as the guitarist on Wikipedia, so I'm gonna guess several.

How is working at McD's?

1. Real Gone- Ton Waits

2. Rapidly rising to the top of my Tom Waits album rankings

3. Slightly less depressed than usual, i fucked things up with the hottest girl whos ever shown interest in me, but im finally getting some work done on my album so its ok

>1
Pic
>2
I find it pretty boring which i unfortunate because i really like the sound that Hammock, and especially this album, has. Some recs would be nice.
>3
Just playing some vidya with friends trying to chill

>1
Pic related.
>2
I like it, so far.
>3
Bored, i'm just doodling some stuff.

Bump

>1. What are you listening to right now?
pic related

>2. What do you think of it?
Probably my second favourite of theirs after Groza

>3. How are you doing this afternoon?
Chilling, drinking beers and working on my thesis.

youtube.com/watch?v=1SDa_Jqmuiw&t=1302s
>its pretty good
>im alright