Only takes a small child to kill a silverback gorilla..... unfortunately

Hahahahaha

they have been doing it in Africa for a while from what i have heard

Bear has a huge size advantage though

Nigger vs gay dude ...who's gonna have a gun

thats pretty funny man

How is "strength" measured?

> animorphs

Even Black Man's clip is bigger than whiteboii's.

Monkies have aids so bear can just lay low and prosper

but then you got 2 silverbacks

Kek

i'd much rather see it happen than argue about it.

They shipped animals from all over the world to fight grizzy bears, nothing wins against a bear.

This. I am 80% sure that a large grizzly is stronger than any type of ape.

Also, the Romans used to pit animals against each other in their fighting pits. There are some evidence that claimed that brown bears were eventually banned because it killed all the other animals (leopards, lions and even tigers).

Granted I don't think they battled gorillas though but then again they were only using European brown bears - grizzlys are generally larger

Pounds of force
4.4k pounds of force vs 1.1k pounds of force, check your autism.

This has actually been done, the bear always wins.

Hm... A grizzly can stand, but prefers to stand on all fours. Bears can run at 35 mph, so fleeing is not an option for the gorilla (in my uninformed opinion). Regardless, reach, intelligence, and belligerence will be valuable factors in this fight.

I think the gorilla will be the more intelligent of the two, and it has opposable thumbs. Chimps have used tools, but I'm not sure if gorillas are as smart.

Bears have kind of a piss-poor eyesight, but they get angry when provoked (if they choose not to flee), and grizzlies used to kill freaking Tigers back during the circus performing days (tigers weigh around 600-700 lbs.) by breaking their skulls with their strength. So basically (with those levels of strength), the first few attacks will determine the successor (unless the gorilla's strength is primarily within its grip strength [like crushing coconuts]).

While the bear doesn't have fingers, it has claws. Claws can do quite a bit of damage, assuming the bear can get close enough.

All in all, I think a grizzly's going to attack the gorilla, and the gorilla will sidestep and slap. The slap wouldn't be enough to finish the bear, and the bear would climb onto the gorilla, bringing the fight to the ground. Pinning the gorilla briefly, it will bite at the bear, but the bear can bite and slash at its relatively unprotected underbelly/chest.

The gorilla would get away, to try and run and - if the bear chased after it, would eventually finish the fight when the gorilla tried to make its last stand while too tired to defend itself at its maximum capacity (while injured).

Bear wins?

Bears beat almost every other animal in a 1v1 fight.

Your autistic reliance on numbers means nothing.

ayy lmao

tiger will kill the bear

Gorilla because Harambe

I'd rather have sex with the bear. Nice big warm fluffy ass, plus I bet he's a great cuddler.

You would've saved Deadliest Warrior from cancelation.

>T. pic related

Where tf are romans getting brown bears at?

They've supposedly got really long tongues too. Might be fun.

There are Asiatic brown bears, no?

Thanks. I just like fights and seeing what would win.

The silverback is 4x stronger and has a stronger bite, while still being very agile and muscular.
It's alright to be wrong user

Ladies and gentleman, I give you: American public education.

>Its been in decline for decades
>Half of you still won't know why this is funny.

>be pirate, doing pirate shit
>all of a sudden find myself in a field somewhere
>wandering around wondering how to get back to the whorehouse I was just in
>suddenly this chink faggot with a long curvy sword appears
>equally bewildered as I am
>but all that changes when he looks into my eyes
>forget the whores, a bloodlust like I've never experienced before fills my veins
>I let out a battle cry like a wounded chimp
>chink does the same
>I guess we're fighting to the death then

Nothing would have saved Deadliest Warrior.

kekleon

>those stats

Fuck you that show was my church.

Man you're really letting your autism flow. Is that what they teach you in your unknown worthless countries, where bears live? No wonder you never amount to anything, you're having to be taught the same shit kids yell at the TV when watching Dora. No I didn't know there were Asian brown bears because I spend my time learning things that matter. Why don't you tell us all what noise a bear makes? You retarded subhuman.

How did they measure strength? I see the numbers but how focused is that? It is grip strength? Bite strength? If you put them in a tug of war match the bear would win all day because it's strength is uniform across its body. Not to mention the bear is bigger and heavier. A grizzly bear can snap a 1200 LB moose spine with one swipe, not to mention it has claws and teeth. It would only take one hit to severely disable the gorilla.

>tell us what noise a bear makes
Not him, but I assume it would be a fucking roar. Not exactly a difficult question when you're obviously dealing with an expert in all things ursine.

Dude, it's bullshit discovery channel stats.

Like because they break bamboo they're supposed to be super strong but they don't take into account that they chew and gnaw at the thing before trying to break it.

How do you have to assume what noise a bear makes? What rock do you live under that you've never heard a bear roar? No wonder you're hear, all of you are complete social outcasts who spend their time looking up shit like where brown bears live because no one wants to be around you.

Sounds pretty lame. We all know superior nippon steel folded 17 million times would win against anything and anyone, so what other warriors truly matter?

That was the joke. Nice dubs though

I know people sat "lol" a lot, but I really am.

Your argument amounts to "I'm dumb, but I'm 'Merikan so I'm still the best"

The irony being that America used to lead the world in Education until they devalued it. Now they raise kids to pride themselves on being ignorant.

I kind of feel sorry for your whole country.

So sure kid, Asian bears. Lets put aside exotic animal trade and the fact Rome conquered all the way to the boreal forests of northern europe. So sure kid, Asian bears.

>you must be living under a rock if you don't know what noise bears make
Yeah cause us first worlders encounter so many bears in our lifetime.

I'm a first worlder who likes to pretend I'm homeless for fun (aka I backpack) and I have encountered three brown bears on two separate occasions in the wild. When you turn a corner and see two brown bears going at it 50 yards ahead on the trail you need to pass, you learn just what patience means. You also hope you don't smell like beef jerky and can become invisible.

"You're not here to hunt, are you?"

Are you retarded? Ever watch TV, or see a fucking movie?
I've never heard a bear in person but I fucking know what the fuck they sound like!

Gorillas resemble black people so i hope the griz whens. one less black stealing out air.

Sure I watched TV, there weren't any bears in Voltron or DBZ though.

And since this whole joke is starting to get a little tiresome, the reason I said "assuming" that bears roared was that I assumed that's what the noise was called, not that I assumed that's the noise it makes. Because some idiot would have just as quickly jumped on me and say "they don't call it a roar when bears do it dipshit they call it a (insert whatever stupid word someone invented to differentiate bear roars from other roars)." So kindly just kill yourself if you really fuckin care that much about retarded shit.

So what you're saying is you're a typical stupid American talking shit about something you have no idea about?

Gorillas aren't monkeys m8

Grizzly Bear no contest.
"Strength" Measured how?
The weight force behind the bear is far too great for a silverback to withstand. Sure the silverback is agile but one knock my the bears paw and that silverback is a goner.

I am wondering if the gorilla would have an advantage in the smarts category. Possibly able to use a hefty rock as a tool to help fight the bear or just find a better way to go about fighting it. We must test this for science.

Bear wins that, there was this carnaval that put up fights between big animals. Bear would always win

>and the gorilla will sidestep and slap.

And the rest of your post is so logical.
On what planet of the apes parallel world does a gorilla fight like this? The pound, gab and bite. They don't execute martial combos

The bear no question, the only thing that kills bears are tigers and that's adult tigers hunting juvenile bears, also Gorillas don't actually fight, just show.

Bears can take a shitload of punishment they are like natures tanks. You can kill a gorilla with a single shot you can't kill any fucking bear with a single shot

As a 'Murican gun nut whose gone a'hunting lots of times in both the U.P. (black bear) and Alaska (grizzly) I can tell you that 4,000 pounds of force might not do much.

I wouldn't try to stop a charging grizzly bear with anything less than a 45/70 big bore rifle. People have been mauled by charging bears after shooting them multiple times with .44 mags.

Grizzly bears are virtually indestructible.

Bite force is in newton's I believe.. Psi is a unit of inhabiting pressure. Not force. Fucking. Idiots

There's a reason we say right to bear arms. We don't gorilla arms do we?

what is the definition of strength?
be more clear please

fuck gorilla, marry bear, kill op

here's your right to bear arms, you fucking non-well regulated militia moron.

/thread

Never knew a grizzly bear was strength equivalent to an Olympic power lifter

user, you should've just lied and said you weren't American and called them idiots or something.

>you're hear

Gorilla. No contest.

Gorilla
He has the arms and the strength he cam keep his distance and just keep hitting the bear
Can always just pick up and throw the bear

Lolz

Bear - Gorilla will realize his mortality and run, Bear don't give a fuck about dying - he doesn't know what that is.

>only 1250-1300 psi bite force
Mammals, when will they learn?

bear 100%

You idiot he doesnt mean about the numbers, he means about how did they measured it, was it a squat? For example you stupid didnt realized there is no fair way to measure the force between this two and you call others retarded

Bears and apes both exhibit cannibalism. Bears for survival, apes for territorial reasons.

I agree though. Bears no contest.

Give them both cocaine, bear still wins.

bullshit.

I would fucking love to see this battle.
Fuck man two giant beasts going at eachother damn

lol why the fuck do people always try to make up tactics of which the animal is not capable?

Don't be fucking stupid. A gorilla is not a predator. Their combat ability is to pound, grab and bite.

What you are failing to account is that while one creature (the bear) has evolved for hunting and killing, the other (silverback) evolved for displays of strength that never really end in anything more than a few bruises, the bear is a killing machine, watch Nat Geo, there are very few animals, if any, that can kill a Grizzly in a 1v1.

Jokes on you, that bear has been trained by Zangief. The gorilla manlet doesn't stand a chance.

Gorilla may be stronger, but has no claws. No bite attack is going to kill any of these two unless it's in the neck. I'm going to say grizzly.

He was probably talking about regular rounds, not Anti Vehicle rounds. And you really just enforced his point if it takes a god damn 50cal to bring a bear down.

>there are very few animals, if any, that can kill a Grizzly in a 1v1.

How about Elephants? Rhinos? Hippos? Bulls? What if someone trained the gorilla in Wing Chun?

holy shit you are butthurt as fuck! haha dumbass you are lucky this site is anonimous or else we would laugh at your stupid face too.

Elephants Rhinos and Hippos are too slow to be able to do anything to the Bear, tho if they do get a charge in, it would be devastating,

>people seriously arguing bear
Silverbacks evolved in a location where they have to defend against fucking Jaguars

Gorilla wins

Omfg. Omfg. OMFG! THIS!