/heem/ Ngannou Edition

Old: Upcoming events:

9/9: RFA 43 - Camozzi vs Barnes
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem
9/14: TUF Season 24 EP 3 (On weekly, on wednesdays)
9/16: Bellator 161 - Kongo vs Johnson
9/17: UFC FN 94 - Poirier vs Johnson

news: www.twitter.com/danawhite

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BKJeD40jjqT/
archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/0ciPRJ0V9LeuWVhA4qZeUA/
instagram.com/p/BKJfk9gB8kq/
youtube.com/watch?v=lzE2m25km6g
youtube.com/watch?v=181ZZgv4pak
instagram.com/p/BKJh0KRB5ek/
instagram.com/p/BKJh55VBKpI/
instagram.com/p/BKJlXPiDVkE/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for yair

sucks

mickey gall only has 2 mma fights? I thought he had more. He will still ruin punk though.

B A S E D

N G A N N O U

tysongriffin
I have to admit that I have a love hate relationship with religions because they can be so extreme and think one is better than the other and tend to create divide. I grew up going to Christian churches and if I had a to choose an organized religion to be aligned with I would definitely choose Christianity which taught me some great core values like the 10 commandments which essentially means be a good person!!! With that said I don't go to church anymore because of all of the negative and contradicting things I saw and experienced, but I still have my own relationship with the man, women or whatever is up above. After walking around the campus here of The Church of Jesus Christ of LDS and doing some deep thinking...I think more people need a time tested foundation to live there life by and to guide them these days. With mass media constantly creating crowds and trends to follow people get lost in who they are and what they stand for. As the saying goes, "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything!" If you are lost and feel like you have no one to turn to that will listen and have never attended church I suggest you do so and try to pay attention to some of the good qualities and people that are there. Try to rebuild a foundation of trust and faith for the people and community you live in but above all find a way to believe in yourself and have faith in yourself again!! Through religion and martial arts I've learned I can accomplish anything I put my mind to! I believe that God(insert whatever name you want) gives his toughest tests to his strongest soldiers!! Love is my new religion and I love everyone even if they don't love me back! I want to spread peace, love and happiness in the hearts of those that don't believe it can be found!! What religion do you practice? What has it taught you that you think everyone can learn from?
instagram.com/p/BKJeD40jjqT/

you know it

I don't think so

So who wins Eddie or Connor?

would he have to relinquish the fw belt?

>bull

delete this shit thread and fuck off back to Sup Forums

ward has lost a step, he's going to be koed by the krusher.

Cuck boy.

I wish wards white father was still alive to see why you don't race mix.

Kovalev is going to be horrible for him trust me.

Lol, you're right. it is pretty funny how Diaz cant cut off the cage even after years of fighting

GGG vs BROOK > UFC 203

GGG has more skill in his bellend than the whole heavyweight ufc roster together.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/search/image/0ciPRJ0V9LeuWVhA4qZeUA/

k

wow what an autistic hairy Bulgarian hater.

frist for mcmeme

(You)

lebron right now would run through cm punk with 2weeks training

this is funny so I'm posting it, baseball is not funny.

ban me if you want you cuck ass bitch janitor I'm tired of your shit

was this recent?

mhratner (Marc Ratner)
Rock n Roll Hall of Fame UFC Cleveland!
instagram.com/p/BKJfk9gB8kq/

not really

anyone have the predictions for tomorrow?

picks bro got banned again

Q&A with Cody Garbrandt

youtube.com/watch?v=lzE2m25km6g

Are there any sites that have HD streams

sheeeiiitttt

Someone volunteer to goof the picks tomorrow

Post fighters who've ruined the sport

youtube.com/watch?v=181ZZgv4pak

Ufc.tv

idoportal.com

Lol Garbrant scored the fight for Nate

good judges did

>inb4 I triggered someone

I'm triggered by you implying good judges exist

karatehottiemma
#flexfriday Flexibility counts right? Having a little fun after sprints!
instagram.com/p/BKJh0KRB5ek/

Holy shit

I just realized punk is actually going to win

this is actually a good exercise if he would use weights and jump when extending

not skinny fat anymore

cowboycerrone
People often ask me where I get my inspiration to live life to the fullest! And there she sits with O fucks! Tougher and more determined then anyone I have ever meet. Would never let bullshit slid, and told me if I didn't like the way things turned out then Fucking change them. Loosing was never an option.
Love you Grandma
instagram.com/p/BKJh55VBKpI/

A healed chin and gold belt await you, but only if you reply "happy birthday, spooky hueky"

>Punk is shaft deep in her every night

Good on him desu

>furry son

what did she mean by this?

What are the historical all time pound-for-pound rankings?

1. Chuck Liddell
2. Anderson Silva
3. Fabricio Werdum
4. Matt Hughes
5. Junior Dos Santos

Where's that moron who thinks ring IQ doesn't qualify as intelligence?

His wife's son is a furry

happy birthday, spooky hueky

Tank Abbott honorary mention

Does punk actually legit have any chance at all? Bookies have him at 4.5

you can say they're intelligent in how much they know and how they train for fights but inside the cage everyone is fighting on pure instinct or getting startched

unrelated but why is cody no love talking like he's already beat cruz on the Q&A?

no such thing as ring iq.

If he can throw an overhand right with conviction, sure.

yes

>my mfw when I put a cheeky 5iver on punk

if he makes it out of the 1st round all bets are off

no

I mean, Gall is probably alright but he isn't some weathered veteran, he fought one journalist and another local guy making his debut- It's unlikely but Punk could pull off a win

no

yes if he truly has gone balls to the wall with training since the announcement of his signing. mickey is still green as fuck... one of his two wins was basically a fix, he has some grappling credentials but not much

not really worth the bet imo tho

>inside the cage everyone is fighting on pure instinct

Yeah, and Cruz putting his hands to his face to trick Faber into lifting his arms up before he went for a takedown was nothing but instinct

There is always a chance for something magical to happen in the ring.

>wont give him a child

she'll trade up, probably with a big name fighter, screencap this.

He has a chance if Mickey decides to fight like Luke did against Bisping.

Other than that, I don't think so. 1 year training is not enough to bridge the gap.

202ers are in the building

ind of feel bad for Mickey gall...

He seems like a nice kid but has no idea what he is getting himself into this Saturday. He thinks this is an easy matchup to get a kick start to his career. The kid hasn't even finished puberty yet and is riding high off a win over a fledgling mma journalist. Punk thrives under pressure. He shines when the lights are brightest. Mickey Gall is going to drown in the pressure. Last time he fought on the prelims. This time he will be in the maincard in front of the packed crowd. He is overlooking cm punk and already talking about who he is going to call out. CM punk is training like this is the fight of his life.

Mickeys young, maybe he'll recover. I doubt it though. Mickey's career is going to be finished after it barely got started. He will be forever labeled as the goof who got heemd by CM Punk. For the week after 203 Gall will be a funny meme before being forgotten for the rest of his career in WSOF. Bet the house on punk

>Triple G has over 300 amateur fights
>over 30 pro fights

more than the entire heavyweight division

He literally punches harder than the heavyweight """""""champion""""""" miocic

cruz actually said in his analysis of the faber fight that he fights on instinct

feinting before a shot is something he's probably done thousands of times in camp

>Being simultaneously invaded by mandrama and /box/ spastics

Not gonna be a comfy card this weekend fellas.

Travis Fulton has over 300 pro-MMA fights.

Good for him, but I can't get into boxing. It's the only combat sport that I doesn't "click" with me.

He didn't feint though. He signalled for Urijah to block his face then took him down

Neither are as bad as the Conor posters

dont blame you dude, right now everyone is literally ducking everybody so it's not worth getting into now if you aren't into it already

If you actually want to get into it, just find a boxer or two that you're into. For me it was Toney and Hagler. That evolves into enjoying the entire sport. It's rewarding.

>hey user, ready for the fights tomorrow?

allelbows
Oops. #ufc203
instagram.com/p/BKJlXPiDVkE/

>some manlet nobody tears the arse out of her on the reg

I could heem everyone here and twice on sunday

Professional boxing record
Total 62
Wins 22
By knockout 21
Losses 39
By knockout 29
Draws 1

HAHAHAHA.

all those fights and he's not in the UFC.
GGG has 350 amateur fights with only 5 losses.

He has 35 wins as a pro no losses with 32 KOS.

most KOS in middleweight champion history.

Watch his fights, if you're not at the least bit interested you're officially a woman.

Kell brook moving up 2 weights to face the most feared man in boxing tomorrow.. rumors GGG hasn't trained as much, looked very bad at weigh ins today which is unusual.

ITS GONNA BE GOOD.

yes

......................???????

what

Its sad a little dick manlet gets to pound that..

what are the odds they split and she gets a 6ft+ husband

pillow tap = wgaf

>championsip

Well aside from these fights, its brave of Brook to take the fight, but embarrassing for Golovkin to take it, same is it was for Canelo to seriously take the fight with Khan, we'll see what happens, if Brook pulls it off, it'll absolutely will have been worth it for his career

honestly I'm going to say pretty damn low just judging based on the fact that she was doing interviews etc long before she was officially dating Joe B, and they settled down and got married when she was in her literal prime as a babe

I think that implies that she, you know, actually loves him or whatever

GGG sells jack shit and still hasn't fought a good middleweight. Called out Ward and backed down when his team put out an offer.

Why haven't they produced offspring though?

that klingon bitch is disgusting. I'd rather fuck Helwani.

Hey fatass wanna get the fuck outta my face before I heem you into a living death?