What is some music INTPs tend to enjoy?

What is some music INTPs tend to enjoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGT4V6JmINA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5pggDCnt5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kraftwerk, Autechre, field records of Swiss Mountain Transport Systems, the list goes on...

Pop music

This
youtube.com/watch?v=RGT4V6JmINA

Real INTPs don't listen to music

My roommate last year was an INTP and his favorite band is Hot Chip

Reminder that the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is pseudoscience bullcrap.

that makes it even more fun

INTPs are over-represented on Sup Forums. As someone who is an INTP, I mainly listen to indie rock and conscious hip hop. Nothing special, really.

INFP is the way to go though

as an INTP-T i enjoy Tim Hecker the most currently.

Can you rec me some good conscious hip hop I don't already know about?

INTP's can ONLY like classical music.
They are literally the least Feeling MBTI

It's still descriptive and no one can really disprove the dichotomies

>Reminder that all psychology is pseudoscience
fixt

>Reminder that psychology is a science and anyone who writes off the entire field as pseudoscience is being intentionally obtuse

that's INTJ

Reminder that if we don't know what is normal we can't say what is pathologic and you should read on the history of melancholia for proof

anyone have that feelsman maym where his brain is a robot spider contraption? best one i've seen

But we do know what normal is, what the hell are you talking about?

>astrology

dummy
read some sartre

what about neuropsych

>we do know what normal is

???

I'm INTP and I like Bad Brains, Boris, Boards of Canada, and cLOUDDEAD.

Genuinely funny post.
I almost smiled.

>we can't say what is pathologic
you what?

that's a tad more legitimate but not in the same field

the microphones/mount eerie

Math Rock, Post-rock, some prog maybe

Stuff like this is very INTP

Reminder that all INTPs are bisexual.

But all psychology is a social science, and really its one of the most "scientific" of the social sciences. Sure, it can't be as empirically grounded as calculus or astronomy because it's so tied up with culture, but is has more scientific standing than a psuedo-science or a generally non-logical academic field like film studies or gender studies.

Hey now, I'm am one and I'm not bi. Do have a cuck fetish though

i'd say anything that is objectively good, and criticially acclaimed. most INTPs are good critics, and have good taste, at least I think i am

Psychology is unscientific in that psychological experiments cannot indicate the method of action or mechanism responsible for the outcome. However, approaching psychology as a science is useful because psychological theories can often be successful at predicting outcomes. This is where it diverges from astrology and other pseudosciences.

how did u know

correct

>I'm am one and I'm not bi.
Are you 100% sure about that? Just because you don't actively pursue sex with men doesn't mean you could never be attracted to a man sexually.

only when i'm really high i start to have some slightly gay thoughts kek. i can appreciate an attractive male, but i don't have thoughts of fucking or getting fucked by a man.

But I've never been attracted to a man sexually

Being INTP means being neurotic and second-guessing a lot. INTPs consider multiple possibilities and try to synthesize them into a working theory of reality. In terms of sexuality that translates to landing somewhere between the two extremes.

No but I do have some degenerate fetishes though

Notice how those who deny it still hedge a little by saying "no, but." That is exactly the behavior that leads me to assert that all INTPs are (at least marginally--look at that hedging, I'm doing it too) bisexual.

INTP here
Only for highly feminine penises

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5pggDCnt5M

I am bisexual, wtf how do you know that?

Because I'm INTP too

Well I wasn't really hedging it. I'm in no way bisexual, but I am really into a woman taking what she wants and selfishly wanting, which really is kind of hyper-heterosexuality. I'm obsessed with female pleasure, it's basically the core my sexual desires.

nice video. it's ultimately a more pseudo-science horoscope. like it says people just like to weidly categorize themselves. you can relate to the types, but people think it ultimately defines you and that you are always held back from your classification, lol. it's sad if you go on the type subreddits, especially the INTP one.

That sounds more like ISTP or ISFP to be honest.

>tfw no INFJs on Sup Forums

No N is one of my strongest factors. I test as an ENTP sometimes, though.