US Open Semifinals - /tennis/

Djokbot is back to functioning normally. MONFEELS on suicide watch.

Official Site Links
Draws: usopen.org/en_US/scores/draws/index.html
Schedule: usopen.org/en_US/scores/schedule/index.html
Livescores: usopen.org/en_US/scores/index.html

Official Stream (Requires US ISP or VPN):
usopen.org/en_US/interactive/video/live.html

TV:
Europe: Eurosport
USA: ESPN
Australia: FOX Sports
Canada: TSN

first for ebam

can we agree Pouille would have given a better effort?

The French sure do know how to give up. Damn shame since they have so many great talents in tennis.

>wew rinka is the last hope

JUST

Meanwhile, Kei - Stan are going to have a grueling 5 setter and be battered in the final.

Monfils needs to stop pretending he's a normal tennis player and go back to the weirdo improv shit from when he gave up in the fist set. At least it was entertaining and Novak didn't really seem to know what to do with it.

Yes, this is like me playing Tennis Elbow on Junior difficulty.

monfils is playing normally and the commentators still won't shut the fuck about the first set
GET OVER IT

Anyone else actually enjoying this? It's not much of a match, but it's interesting to see someone try to push the line so much he's falling over his feet.

it hasn't even been a fucking hour and set 2 is over

>implying any of this is normal

Monfils is being a clown right now. He doesn't give a shit.

imagine going out to new york so you could watch this

Does anyone have a picture of monfils with the JUST hair?

>Tennis Elbow

Good taste, user. Though it's depressing that it's STILL the best tennis game. I really wish there were more/better tennis vidya.

At least it is memeworthy
And if Monfils actually came back in the first set after 0-5 0-40 it would have been quite the story to tell

He's not doing any clowny shit, though. He's trying to hit Novak off the court, which is dumb.

I live right in Jersey and even I'd be pissed. Stan/Kei should be great, though.

Imagine paying to watch this.

It has the best mechanics of all of them.

>At first Monfils was provoking Novak but it is now provoking for me because I don't want my kids to see this.

why are all media commentators getting triggered?

Djokovic

1st round - injured guy who's ranked in the 100s
2nd round - walkover
3rd round - 34-year-old russian ret
4th round - scared south african kid
5th round - first decent player so far, 2 easy sets and ret
6th round - performance artist

wew lad what a run

Go deMonflis, destroy that robot

I want to throw up

> returning serve two feet inside the baseline

>not doing clown shit

kill yourself

No he isn't. He's barely trying. He's just butthurt he played the first few games so badly that he's folded. Monfils is a better player than this, but he has a long, long history of just being a little bitch whenever things get tough.

Worst GS winner ever? I mean, aside from the fact the he is Djokovic, have we ever got a worst champion?

Is this the worst semifinal ever?

It does, but they could still be improved on. Not that it matter since nobody is even making tennis games.

This is just more proof that black people simply do not have the mental strength to perform in any sport that matters. Monthief has fallen apart here like Africa fell apart as soon as the European colonial powers left. There are NO mentally strong black athletes from history. Tiger Woods had his cheating exposed and has won nothing since. Mike Tyson was mentally deranged and fell apart within a few years. What has Muhammed Ali won since he got parkinsons? Nothing. There aren't even any fucking black PEOPLE who are mentally strong.

You can pretend for example, that Nelson Mandela was mentally strong, but he spent time in a comfortable prison knowing he would be reverred upon leaving. If Nelson Mandela was on the ATP tour he wouldn't crack the top 200 because he would lose everytime he dropped a service game.

Black people can only play team sports, where they have mighty white minds to rest on their nigger baggage and all the bananas within. Even the Asian is more mentally tough than the black. It is the reason that they switch governments so often in Africa. A black general is elected president. He does well until some small problem arises like a national debt or an ebola pandemic. Then he turns the country to shit and is kicked out in a military coup. The entire black species is feeble minded.

It really is a shame that the athletic bodies of the black man are inhabited by the minds of the black man. It is like giving a bouncy castle to a man with razor blades on his shoes.

i'm sure there have been semifnal retirements before

mcenroe is annoying as fuck

Forgot Cilic last year vs Novak

So fucking pathetic.

Fed - Wawrinka last year was about the same.

Worst GS of the year.

>There are NO mentally strong black athletes from history

>who is Rafa Nadal

who won?

>m-my ankle

how far will this go, lads?

really?

man if kei beats the top 3 seeds and won this final, has to be considered one of the greatest grand slam runs in history

(You)

are you okay m8?

Djokovic is so confident right now

I'd another set and then it's over

Kei wins against Stan and proceeds to win the Finals against Djokovic.

Happy end story for this tournament

>inb4 Kei retires after 3 games

nah there have been good matches, also every slam this year has been a disappointment.

Good pasta.

why couldn't they show kei-san vs wawrinka now ????
i will be asleep later ....

Lol, no it doesn't new friend

Saved.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes.

Stan's my favorite player, so I'm not hoping for this. However, that would be a hell of a run.

>US crowd booing
You have to fuck up REALLY bad for us to boo you.

>this match

>people thought a frenchman would have heart

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aahahahahaha

How quickly will there be an article condemning a racist crowd?

This nigga lost my respect forever

Why are they booing Man of Feels? Is it because of the choke, or because he's a nigger, or both? Or are they booing Djokoborg?

>Monfils has matured

damn Monfils ruined his image with that first set

BOOOOO

Miss me yet?

just get a break. get something

uh oh! a crowd booing someone from france

>Negros

fucking american
Monfils is playing againt #1 but the fat ameritard thinks he would do better than Monfils

Sure this is a complete shitshow from Muhfeels but FUCK ME do I hate this fucking entitled ass attitude of some crowds

Seems like nobody like french athletes.

which one, McEnroe?

This is like the US Open semifinal from 2014 all over again. Monfils just will never do it, doesn't matter who he's playing

I'm really enjoying this. It's nice to see something else but good mannered PR bullshit every once in a while.

THE BOT CAN'T LOOSE

BUT AT LEAST WE'LL GET ONE GOOD SEMI MATCH

CAN GOKU BEAT STANIMAL

lads I missed the first set. explain me what happened

he's literally giving up in the middle of points, get off the court if you don't want to play.

I don't think it's obscene to get mad at a play for not even trying when you've spent thousands of dollars for a ticket to watch them play.

probably gilbert but he is allowed to talk shit

the crowd and the average american, like McEnroe

basically this

Dats serve tho.

Gilbert doesn't say shit like that

>this much hurt butt

>Grand Slam Semi Final

Who /Kei/ here?

That fucking captcha also

That's where you are wrong in my opinion.
You pay to sit there. You don't pay for 2 humans to perform for you like in a Circus. You are not entitled to anything from them.
Yeah he is playing like shit but he is playing in a huge match against the #1 and got rekt in the beginning. That stuff can crack you mentally. He didn't go into this not wanting to win.

>not using legacy captcha

relevant though

Mel Gibson looking pretty good there

idk he said something like "we've all been blown out before -- take it like a pro"

Laughed out loud.

damn those two qts near the Mad Men actor

Hold on. At this rate it won't last long

yeah it'll be on under an hour's time

Oh, yes. You suddenly forgot how your crowd behaved during nadals match against soderling in 2009. Even though the guy was trying his fucking best, you people celebrated every unforced error, every miss first serve and every game break by soderling.

I have become a machine for spotting road signs and other shop fronts

>americans in charge of hosting an entertaining tournament

When was the last time there was a good us open? 2012?

wait for it
Monfils is gonna win this set
i can feel it

IT'LL BE ON IN 20 MINUTES LMAO

>MYFEELS