Nazi punks fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2Ns_Si-iM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So, did you get electrocuted before you drowned or was it the other way 'round?

looks like the average Sup Forums-male who spams the *I'm what you guys call alt-right and it feels punk as fuck* copypasta

Does that make you pissy or something? What's the deal?

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2Ns_Si-iM

Don't you know espousing the same views as your racist uncles drunken Thanksgiving rambles is totes edgy and up the punx!

>if I keep posting unattractive women with facial piercings and weird haircuts, maybe Sup Forums will stop oppressing me for caring so much about being proud of muh superior racial purity

t. triggered aut-righter

this isn't your safe space baby

She has no piercings. Not even her ears as far as you can see from the picture.

>unattractive women
Misogyny and ableism on Sup Forums

wow

>unattractive
jfc kys woman hater

>tfw antifa but can't stand the tumblrites who make up a majority of the far left
>tfw communists used to be genuinely feared by the bourgeoisie

How the fuck are they supposed to fear a bunch of whiny, sheltered, middle class white people with multiple Tumblr blogs?

God my whole local scene is fucking "FEMME RIOT QUEER PUNK" and it's disgusting. I wish I could be there to watch reality hit these dumb fucks.

if skrillex became one of the infected with curls

Are you trying to imply that "punk as fuck" post wasn't cringey as hell?

Wannabe Kim Gordon who ignores everything that made Kim so badass

holy shit that is a terrible song lmao. really cool guitar tone tho, I will give them that

Maybe if you want an ideology that isn't filled with spineless faggots the next time you should choose an ideology that isn't for spineless faggots

I know that feel bro. I'm not antifa but definitly left leaning and I'm so embarrassed of the tumblr crowd...

>be antifa
>hide face
>punch strangers because they wore a hat
no better than the kkk desu

Your spine is probably curved from being hunched at your desk wanking to Breitbart everyday.

>because they wore a hat
if by "wore a hat" you mean actively support and advocate for white supremacy, bring up questions about whether or not other races are holding back humanity, etc sure.

who white hot takes here?

Nah, I don't use Breitbart. I'm just not willing to give up freedom for safety or especially equality, and I think any man who does is an utter child.
That being said Sup Forums really needs to stop leaking here because they are easily the most cancerous group of people on Sup Forums and never add anything of value.

hey check this out pal you're up against pure discord here, there is no logic at hand here and the people on this board are a hivemind driven by something almost supernatural

If those ideas are so obviously dangerous and invalid to you then why wouldn't you encourage dialogue that would dispel those beliefs rather than mindless violence?

Where are these assumptions coming from.Fucking other people besides whites have worn a trump hat.

jews are the true master race

MMMM

Yeah antifa is trash. It was nice seeing that stupid white girl getting punched at a rally

You can't have dialogue with Nazis.

the man who got punched, the guy he's talking about, those are his own views on race, they aren't assumptions. You idiot.

>actively support and advocate for white supremacy, bring up questions about whether or not other races are holding back humanity
you can tell all that about someone from their hat choice? neat

nazis actually deserve to be dragged into the streets and shot desu desu

okay,but what does one man have anything to do with a hat

>dude these people have no logic man don't bother
>*punches a stranger*
get'm

Why not?
commies as well desu desu

He Sieg Heiled in celebration of Trump's victory.

communism will win desu desu

but it's actually true, you bernout globalist cuckold.
go read salon now.

this

actually he didn't sieg heil, his audience did. he just raised his fist.