Almost got to live out my cuck fantasy last night. Had my gf flirting with a much more attractive guy at the bar...

Almost got to live out my cuck fantasy last night. Had my gf flirting with a much more attractive guy at the bar. He bought her a couple drinks, they danced, they even moved to another bar together, but then she got nervous and told him she was sorry and just left. She said she felt like she was cheating on me (which is kind of the point). How do I convince her to seal the deal?

Pic related, thats her

Your GF is a fuckin 10 bro, why do you want another guy fuckin her in front of you. I just dont understand that fetish

go again user, eventually she'll bite and just fuck him.

I don't really understand it either. I'd love to be able to tell you why I want it to happen, but I can't. The best way I've found to describe it is that its like an intellectual form of sadomasochism

post pussy pls

Jesus Christ wtf is wrong with you? Just try and convince her to fuck another girl like a normal human.

Not the same.

>have 10/10 gf
>literally wants her body ruined by some nigger
kill yourself

Nah, I'd prefer her with a white frat guy

Cuck stuff is one of those things that's a lot of fun to fantasize and jerk off to, but it would never work within the confines of a relationship.

Part of it is because of women's sexual psychology, nearly every woman will NOT want a bunch of men sexually, she'll want a sex and/or a relationship with the one man she considers the best option.

So, if you get someone to screw her better than you can, bigger dick, etc... She's likely going to see you as obsolete. Not to mention, she can't respect your manhood anymore and when you no longer seem alpha, she will not want you.

IRL a cuckold situation would you just be selecting your own replacement.

Not to mention, whenever new parnters are introduced into a relationship, for any reason, the relationship is permanently damaged, it may take a month or two for it to completely fall apart, but it will.

If you must try cuck shit, do it with a fuckbuddy. You'll likely lose that fuckbuddy, but it would be an experience.

Share more of her please! Amazing body

I cant believe this fetish has been memed into existence.

>Intellectual sadomasichism
>prefer white frat guy
You really wanna continue being the pathetic dweeb you were in high school huh?

Thats an incorrect assumption. I had the fetish well before it started to be a meme. I don't have the stereotypical "muscular black guy with huge dick has his way with my girl".....I'd almost prefer it be someone we know and trust. And I prefer white guys over black guys anyday

Heard it all before man. Not gonna change what I want. Not gonna hurt my feelings.

Post more of your gf - especially her ass

post more of her pls

This happened to me, or should I say I made something like this happen.

Married friends of mine decided to try it out, with me as the 'test run' because we were close.

Started fucking the wife once every few weeks, then once a week, then once every few days.

Eventually it became obvious she preferred me to him and started to talk about how she regretted getting married.

Eventually I 'noped' out of there. Never really talked to them since. Not sure if they're still together.

post feet closeup

the fetish has been around forever
used to be there was cuckhold and also "hotwife" meaning you want her to act like a slut but not to otherwise cheat on you, she does it for your enjoyment
nowadays its all cuck because the internet is stupid

You're feelings were hurt a long time ago, that's why you can't satisfy the woman who wants only you, you ignorant POS.

Next time she gets nervous, have her text you privately. So you can reconfirm to her that you want this and if she wants to fuck him she has permission so it's not cheating.

What does he feet smell like?

Have fun breaking up in a couple of months you retard.

Thank you. I actually really don't want her to fuck anybody, more just flirt, makeout, maybe so fooling around.....lots of misconceptions

Is your dick small or something?

wet and spreaded pussy maybe?

I have this fetish but my girl is no 10/10. I think it makes her feel good about herself

No I think I can satisfy her, otherwise she would bite much more easily on the offer. Keep trying though.

So hot. Have any of her in a pair of tight jeans?

Nah, average.

more feet pics pls i love them

This the best I got

This is the first time you've mentioned you dont actually want her to fuck another guy. Maybe lead with that next time if you dont want 'misconceptions'.

I'll never understand why people have this fetish I suppose.

Any of you two fucking?

post tits pls

>That tiny black square over the framed photo
Kek.

Don't think I need to explain my every thought to you.

Had to cover it up because a couple people blew it up and its a pic of her mom. Ooops.

Can't even see the face or the rest of the body

You don't need to understand it. But essentially it boils down to jealousy being a sexual feeling

>Almost got to live out my cuck fantasy last night

>why do you want another guy fuckin her in front of you

>I don't really understand it either.

Yeah but maybe learn how conversations fucking work.

If you're coming to people for advice about a situation, the full details of said situation wouldn't fuckin hurt.

Have any of her standing? That ass looks perfect

half of those things I didn't even write sooooooo

standby

I think you cucks just secretly want to think of men fucking something. You are closet fags or bisexuals. It is not enough to see your girl naked or getting fucked by you. You want to see other sorts of dicks and use the excuse that your girl is there to trick your mind into thinking it is totally not gay.

Just look at how gay you sound, you even are talking about the preference of men you want to fuck your woman. You want a young frat guy..you just want to see men in action. I suggest you suck some dick and just figure out if you are gay or not. No sane, straight man would ever let any other man fuck his main woman.

Oh half of those 3 things?

just save your gf a lot of uncomfortable situations and kys cuck

She cucks me. I love it.

My girlfriend knows I'm bi-curious. Not in the closet at all. In fact, we've talked about me experimenting with a guy.

It's because you are a homosexual and also into humiliation

Ffs all it's gonna take is for some hot guy she's fucking to be like "I could never share you" and she's gonna leave your ass.

Like I said, an intellectual form of sadomasochism

So just have a MFM 3some and get it over with.

Ok, this makes more sense now. Carry on OP.

Should just tell her it's over and start sucking dick like the beta fag you are bitch boy

That was kind of what I was hoping would happen last night.

Fat, look at how big her arms are.

If you want to watch her do something, watch her work out.

Sounds like a plan to me!

>mfw my wife has cucked me for 2 years and there hasn't been any problems in our marriage

ok

>Once again leaving important info out

Less zoomed in? Wanted to get an idea of her proportions

great, the gay patrol is here.

your kind should be gassed

she's no where near a 10/10 buddy

Ok so this thread has gone from 'I want my wife to fuck another guy' to 'I want to fuck another guy'.

Totally different 'fetish' there kiddo.

post more of your gf´s pussy op

Never said she was buddy

Meme? No, we've been around for a long time. I have been here since 08.

how does it feel to lose your manhood? She is going along with her slut ways while keeping you around to support her emotionally/financially. She does all the dirty nasty shit with bulls and just uses you for life support. You are now her girlfriend and atm.

Her buttcheeks look so soft.

Nigga, that IS the problem in your marriage.

If hes been doing it for two years my guess is that it feels good. Dumbass.

Obviously its not a problem....

about as good as I can get

I'll never understand you retards.

Marriage is supposed to be a life long commitment between two people. And ONLY them. If she's fucking other dudes I'd say you guys have a problem.

You don't have to understand us retards. No one is making you do it.

More of her feet please

What a hairy beast of an arm. You're right, if she was my gf I'd want her to fuck other men instead of me.

Nope. Marriage is a bond and trust between two people sure, but if they trust each other enough to do that, while you get jealous when your GF looks the wrong way at a guy, I'd say they have the stronger relationship

K

more feet and pussy PLS

we do nasty things in the bed too so the bulls don't get all the kinky stuff and about being an atm is not true we both work and contribute equally to our money stuff

There's a line between 'being a jealous douchebag' and 'encouraging your wife to fuck other men'.

The 'cuck' lifestyle just reeks of sexualising your insecurity.

keep on posting pics pls she is gorgeous :)

holy crap I would wreck her shit

You're probably right. But who cares?

>If you want to watch her do something, watch her work out.

KEK