19 year old kissless virgin here Sup Forums, any advice from you alpha males...

19 year old kissless virgin here Sup Forums, any advice from you alpha males? every girl i meet that i actually like is always in a relationship and idk how to get a gf. +(im slightly autistic)

you need to find ways to practice social interaction with women, and not be autistic.

For starters, stop describing yourself as a "kissless virgin".

just being real here

have some female friends, non close friends though

remember that everything that you are afraid of, like being laught at, shown with fingers is just a part of social constuct, therefore is not real, when it will happen to you once you are not happy, but the more you try the more relaxed you become. remember its not real.

I dont mean friends close or otherwise.
You need to be more comfortable with interacting with girls you've never met before.
This means being able to lead a conversation, while making it look seamless.
Like anything, with more experience you will get better. The best way to try and do this, is to get some stylish cloths, and go to a bar with a friend.

The best can always score
A goalie is just a test of skill

yeah i struggle a little with holding 1 on 1 with people i just met, guess i need to work on that

Go clubbing. Do it alone if that takes off pressure. Getting girls is SO much easier than I expected when everyone is drunk and dancing.

>18
Used to be the most popular guy in my class, but the smart one who also had a 4.0, getting all the puss. Unfortunately, I made a mistake with my bestfriend who was a female version of me in almost every way. She was perfect and we went from thick as thieves to nothing over some creep pics, missunderstandings thanks to other people, and time. This event changed the collective conscience of the "cool group" and eventually I faded out and stopped going to parties. I stopped trying to avoid and change my "uncool friends" and instead took up smoking weed and coming on 4chin everyday. Point of the story is, I am still a kissless virgin and may always be because the trauma of losing my soul mate for no good reason turned me beta. God I wish there was time travel

Its the first thing you need to improve, a lot of people often overlook it for other things.

If you are bad in general, then practice making conversation with anyone. Avoid topics that cause a divide such as politics.

Make sure when youre talking to people you're not coming across as a sperg. General rules of social engagement apply, and learn to get a good feel of the overall tone of the other person.

So essentially practice is key
Just get a lot of practice talking to people you don't know
Build a sense of comfortable confidence

just talk to girls. the worst they can do is say no, and its not really that bad when they do say no. youll be fine just grow up and be a man

either your story is bs,
or you were always a beta cuck.

Okay, real talk.

Go to a social event (concert, bar/club, convention, really anything with a large amount of people, this leaves you with countless options and opportunities)

Do NOT invite any of your friends, they will just be in the way and will do a lot more damage than help.

You have to do this on your own, that is so important.

Remember to take the time for hygiene and making yourself look presentable.

Don't wear cologne, that shits gross.

OKAY, now your at the event,
You have no friends around and you look and smell nice. So far so good.

Remember, take the time to think about what kind of partner you are looking for. It is so important that you realize that this is not just about having sex, this is about finding a partner who makes YOU happy. Because that is what is most important. Again, getting laid is not most important, your long term happiness is.

Start interacting with random groups of people. This might take some practice but don't be discouraged! If one group shoots you down, move on to the next forgetting about your prior failure, practice makes perfect.

Remember while interacting with these new groups of people that you have never met. SMILE! LAUGH! Give people (the girls in the group) blatant compliments. Let your inner alpha take control!

When the girls you have been talking to ask who you are there with, and you answer that you are "on your own just having a good time" they will see that you are a Dominent, confident alpha male.

Once they are comfortable with you, seal the deal with some more compliments and light touching of the arm and shoulder bumps. Any sort of physical contact is like CRACk for women, especially when you are someone new and interesting.

With that, you will easily be able to spend more time together, getting a phone number, figuring out the next time you can kick it with each other. All that good stuff... am I missing anything..?

TLDR: Go out on your own to an event. Look & smell nice. Smile & be confident.

Dont give a shit about being a virgin, looking for a relationship

One of my biggest issues is approaching people i dont know. how the fuck are you supposed to start a conversation with a random girl without coming off as a creep

this

It's a good intermediate step though. Realizing that there are girls who are interested with you and making out from time to time really builds confidence and helps with women in every aspect of your life.

It can be tough, but that is why you went to the event alone. If it was you and all your friends and you walk up to a group of girls with your buddies laughing at you in the background... well... need i say more? FRIENDS SUCK IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS, FUCK "WING MEN", that does not exist anymore. Sorry about the caps, it's just that serious and all.

Seriosuly, walk up to a group of girls alone and just start taling about whatever... what topic you might ask? Perhaps something that is going on at the event that you are both already at and therefor have a common interest already. It's like you already did half the work!

You approach the group of girls alone, so they do not feel threatened. You are smiling and confident so you don't appear creepy. You communicate initially with them about something going on at the event so therefor you have a common interest and a conversation piece to help start things off. Just keep your chin up! Think before you speak! (But don't over think!) be in the moment, let yourself be happy, you deserve it.

hes right but start small. in reality you're not gona have the confidence to go upto a group of girls str8 up. start off with guys or small groups of girls. remember not to get caught up with a particular group for two long. when learning its quantity over quality.

It's easier than you think.

Step 1: say something relevant about the event. Good or bad.

Step 2: look their direction and make appropriate facial response (i.e smile or show a "omfg what is this shit" face/laugh)

Step 3: make eye contact. Wait for a brief response. Move on if they don't because they're probably shit anyways.

Also OP. Talk yourself up to yourself. It really all comes down to confidence. I too was a little bitch at one time. I tried to be what I thought people liked rather than say what I thought/felt.

Trust me on this. Stop giving a fuck about what people think and just say what's on your mind. I'm not saying go full Donald on the world but it wouldn't hurt to try it for a day.

Competition for female affection through traditional means is at an all time high. You MIGHT get lucky over the course of the next few years assuming you get out of the house every once in a while and attempt something akin to social interaction. Instead, go to a country where women's self esteem is lower and take advantage of that.

Yes, practice makes perfect!

Also remember, do your best to understand your STANDARDS. If you are a 4/10 then in my opinion you shoot for a 3-5. Word of warning though, if you end up landing a 5 or 6. You WILL become too attached to fast and you will freak her out. Inevitably leaving you with a broken heart. A pain I would never wish upon my enemies.

It is smartest to be with someone who is in your league, with cute aspects that you really enjoy and make you happy.