Opinions on this, memes aside?

opinions on this, memes aside?

Other urls found in this thread:

sunkilmoon.com/commonaslight/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It gets better with every listen, its good and intriguing enough for me to want to sit down and listen to at least most of it.

Hope he does more raw singer songwriter stuff though.

album covers that supply no way of knowing who made the album should be banned

Newfag

ok, thank you.

just right click and search google for image you fucking faggot

>With every listen

Liar detected. This album is like a day long, you can't have listened to it more than once

That aside, what happened to Mark? Benji was great, Red House Painters was good, but ever since Benji he's just been reading his fucking diary over beats. The fuck is up with this?

>meme album
>meme artist
>"memes aside"

really?

Pretty boring compared to Benji and UT

Also he's a massive pussy for selling out to p4k

he is talking abut a gf and he's 50, is it a character or for reals?

Well I didnt listen to the whole thing twice but I have listened to most of the tracks in my free time, haven't really listened to much else in the past two days

but didn't he harass one of their writers or something?

>check it out online
>folk/country
>nah

fuck off

it's more like diary rap

Where are these retarded newfags coming from?

Fucking IDIOT

This guy is a big fan (pic related)

How many threads are you going to start shill? You've made like 10 in the last 48 hours.

Sun Kil Moon
don't know the title of this album desu

He's not wrong tbqh

could you elaborate?

on what, just listen to it

he literally just reads his fucking diary over repetitive acoustic guitar beats thats all

sunkilmoon.com/commonaslight/

just fucking see for yourself, faggot

>He's not wrong tbqh
Yes he is.
Why should an artist have to put some shitty-looking text on their album art just because a few morons are too lazy to do a few fucking seconds of researching? You'd have to be autistic to whine about such a minuscule inconvenience.

>This album is like a day long

dude it's two hours, it's like the same length as the last three Swans albums, that's not really a ton of time.

>inb4 "you must be NEET"

I'm going to work in an hour, I had plenty of time to listen in the morning/early noon. if you really love the artist it's not a lot of time to dedicate to a good album.

I don't understand this "selling out" bullshit people keep going on about. This is just going further with what he was doing with Benji and Universal Themes, and UT got a 6, so this one will probably get rated lower.

Yeah I'm not going to waste time on that

> that's not really a ton of time.
it is if all the songs are same diary reading over bluesy beats

>Oh my God you're a music journalist? Do you get to go to SXSW?
>Yeah, pretty much every year. I mean the magazine I work for sends me out there.
>Oh my God that sounds like such a blast!
>Yeah, it's a lot of fun. I mean it's super hard to get into the VIP after show parties, but I don't know, maybe if you tag along I might be able to get you in.
>Oh my God do you get to meet the bands?
>Yeah totally, I'm friends with Jim James, Dr. John Misty, a bunch of people. Hold on a second, Sufjan Stevens is texting me right now.
>Oh, no way, I LOVE him. So do you get to wear laminate?
>Yeah, I mean it makes me feel a little self conscious, but you know, you sort of have to, you know, to get into certain shows.
>Oh my God that's so cool!

What did he mean by this?

my friend got pissed at that part lmao