youtube.com/watch?v=KWooB4tpQ9I
youtube.com/watch?v=JT6u0bE6vTw
youtube.com/watch?v=gKrkQUBysMk
youtube.com/watch?v=UUJVacmswM8&ab_channel=Sarybird
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bang.

what did his death accomplish?

revenge

He got his revenge in honor of his one true love, that's all he wanted before he died

Good night sweet cowboy

>implying he's dead

THE REAAAAL FOLLLLLLLK BUHLUUUUUUES

>one of the most iconic male dub voices and one of the most iconic female dub voices

How based was the dub of this show?

He's sun went out user, its over space cowboy

>ifunny.co

Implying this wasn't the best ending of the show.

cowboy bebop trilogy directed by zack snyder and written by christopher nolan when?

Even in a ironic jest you still come off prepubescent

no, this was.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuylPp-uUE

>FREEEEEEEEE

cowboy bebop was garbage

Everything is clearer now

nice edge

Source?

I've only seen the episode with the scene where he's falling from the church and it was really done well imho.

I tried watching cowboy bebop but I found the first episode to be really slow and uneventful
Does it pick up at all in later episodes?

>Tfw life was but a dream

You are the archetype of the modern Sup Forums pleb. You are cancer. You are memes. I really wish you were dead.

Fuck you, faggot.

I hated it at first but by the resolution you understand why the story is as scatterbrained as it is. Spike's time on the Bebop is dreamlike because he's on the run from his waking life and his sins. The episodes are weird to fit this dreamy aesthetic, and the REAL story of his past are the best parts. Definitely worth a watch

youtube.com/watch?v=KWooB4tpQ9I

Wait, I haven't seen the show in forever but isn't the first episode that Desperado homage with the not-Antonio Banderas character using that Red Eyes drug?

Because I remember that being one of the better ones.

I know this is bait but it still makes me angry

the episodes get better

do you know what intention is user :^]

CONGRATULATIONS

To find out he was truly alive.

>Entry level garbage
>Best anything

Ok.

Hey man that not very cool. Just because someone has different tastes than you doesn't mean they deserve to die yo

go back to your moe shit, Sup Forums

Memories Magnetic Rose

>An episodic space western about a kung fu bounty hunter haunted by his noir past

Cowboy Bebop is great

You left out the soundtrack

why do people lose their hit over bebop, I honestly have no idea
it's good and easy to watch/entry tier so it's accessible and fun to talk about but why does everyone insist it's the greatest thing on the planet and say that it made them cry

It's not that you have different tastes. It's the typical "literally nothing happens" """"""argument""""""" that most neo-Sup Forums plebs have been spouting lately. You deserve to die because you're the cancer that's killing this board. Yet you insist on coming here instead of staying on Reddit, the website that better fits your Reddit sentiments.

I'm sorry I know I sound snobbish as fuck and even a bit awkward but it's true. You don't know your place and I hate your kind.

The movie of this was so much better than the show. Not to say the show didn't have some golden moments, but the movie pulled it off so good. Vincent was a lot better than Viscous.

youtube.com/watch?v=JT6u0bE6vTw

>of his one true love

I never understood her relationship with Spike. Based on all the flashbacks I can only surmise she had an open relationship with Spike and Vicious.

He really was. Viscous was such an edgelord

>you will never watch cowboy bebop for the first time again

>It's a "Sup Forumsutists are so fucking stupid, they don't even know where their board is" thread.
Fuck.

It's almost like some topics apply to more than one board.

>dat dialogue in the green bird episode

youtube.com/watch?v=gKrkQUBysMk

NO BLACK AND WHITE

When you're in high school it isn't so bad

This thinking is considered trendy in reddit now.

>when you realize that weird music in the Mad Pierrot episode was a remix of Pink Floyd
youtube.com/watch?v=UUJVacmswM8&ab_channel=Sarybird

this was far and beyond even what the word "kino" can encompass

why is most anime beyond entry level that isn't stuff like Angels Egg so godawful then

This. Being impatient isn't a facet of taste, it's a quality normally attributed to children.

Literally kill yourself, I'm not kidding.

>anime """"""""""""writing"""""""""""

Villains are almost always edgy 2deep4u faggots for some reason, it's the anime curse.

Because the nips who make anime can't into human behavior

My favorite episode is still the one with the mushrooms

It's not.

Why is an imitation of reality the only valid form of storytelling?

See, that's not always so bad in some cases where at least the over the top shit is entertaining/manly as fuck. My problem is the seasonal moeshit. I've tried watching some things people on Sup Forums were raving about and I thought I was going to have a stroke because because it all felt so utterly devoid of any kind of creative spark. I don't understand how anyone would want to watch that sort of thing.

There's a difference between totally imitating reality and making your characters unable to be related to since they are literally two dimensional cardboard cutouts. If you can't even manage to make your lolevil villain as entertaining to watch as Snidely Whiplash there's no helping you.

>My problem is the seasonal moeshit.
I have a solution: don't watch the 0-3 "moeshit" shows that air each season.

>I've tried watching some things people on Sup Forums were raving about and I thought I was going to have a stroke because because it all felt so utterly devoid of any kind of creative spark.
How does something lack creative spark just because it's "moeshit"?

They aren't two-dimensional cardboard cutouts, and people have no trouble relating to them.

0-3 only

lol

Yes, 0-3 or thereabouts. This season there's Anne Happy, Bakuon and Sansha Sanyou, and that seems to be it. Unless you count short shows, which nobody does.

name five that aren't awful 2bh

Every voice in the show was so good man, now I've gotta rewatch it.

Is the blu ray set worth getting if I already have the DVD's?
Keep in mind I'd buy it just for a better menu.

Name five what, exactly?

i stopped watching anime after big-o died

haven't seen anything since that has made me want to come back

>there will never be anything as great as gunbuster, bebop, NGE, neo tokyo, or legend of the galactic heroes again

feels bad man

Do you really not follow god damn name five anime that are beyond "entry level" that aren't awful

avatar the last airbender is a more entertaining anime than most actual anime tbqh

that's how bad it's gotten

>no one posted the lost ending
>no one posted the flash forward ending
>no one posted never forget
oh yeah Sup Forums truly has taken over this board

Fuck off, Sup Forums anime buff.

quality post

Why don't you go crying off to another chan then, faggot?

You're missing out on some other good anime that, while maybe not as good or in the same vein as Bebop, Big-O and the like, are still pretty good and aren't too heavy on a lot of the moe shit and NEET cancer that have overtaken modern anime.

Baccano! and Darker than Black come to mind.

I've never understood the way some people pick a handful of anime (always from the 90s or 80s), declare them the greatest ever and then refuse to watch anything else because they aren't carbon copies of those anime.

This is an obvious trap because you can always claim anything is "entry level" or "awful" to maintain your desired narrative. And it's not like you've even seen any anime beyond Bebop or DBZ, so you wouldn't even be familiar with any of anime that people list.

>not "Sup Forumsanime"

>for some reason
The reason is that the target audience is 15 year olds and autists

Yeah it is an obvious trap, because I know you're full of shit and will go to incredible lengths to look like you're not full of shit and in the process of doing so making it even more apparent you're full of shit

>people have no trouble relating to them.
Weebs aren't really people though.

t. assmad crossposter

>Baccano!
God I fucking hate that show.
It's so fucking good, and leaves on a note where there is so much more to see and experience, and it just will never happen in this format ever again.

I don't care that they aren't carbon copies, I care that they somehow manage to take all the bad aspects of shit like Evangelion fanservice and make the entire show mostly about that.

Shows like Attack on Titan have absolute shit for pacing, the Eva Rebuilds are pale shadows of their source material, Space Dandy is lolrandom garbage, and shows like Madoka are average at best. The medium has gone off a fucking cliff since 2000 and the only exception I've found is shows like JoJo which feel like they came right out of the 80s anyway.

For the same reason we like Sergio leone movies I guess

>being Sup Forums trash who watches anime
What's it like having no taste?

sorry i didn't start a baneposting thread instead of coming here

here let me try to be more Sup Forums

ANVIL HOARDER REDDIT ROON ROON LEGOS TR-8R TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB *record scratch* * freeze frame* AND FOR THAT REASON I'M OUT I'M CUBAN PETE I'M BUFF ONE STINKY DINKY TWO STINKY DINKY MUH PELTS FIX THIS DAMN DOOR DAY VS NIGHT GIT R DONE LEAVE CAPEKINO TO ME MOTHERFUCKER BIRTHDAY HOWEVER

One of thew few cases where something can be disappointing because it's so good 2bh

fukkng rekt

Are you implying it isn't your fellow children of Sup Forums that push your caps lock spam?

It's a trap because of what I said and because your alternative is to make a post like this. "See, he can't name any! Looks like I win!" That was part of your plan all along.

You have a narrative and you're trying to push it by any means necessary.

I said nothing about weebs.

Evangelion didn't invent fanservice.

>Shows like Attack on Titan have absolute shit for pacing etc.
So there are shows that you don't like or perhaps even objectively are not good. So what? Those shows have always existed. Your GOAT shows are just a handful of cherry-picked ones. There was a lot of shit and mediocrity in the 80s and 90s.

>The medium has gone off a fucking cliff since 2000
No it hasn't.

Eh, I don't know it seemed pretty rushed out. I felt like they just slapped the two last episodes right in our faces. It felt really weird.

Now you're getting it. You still need to go back to Sup Forums, though.

no, i think it's people like you coming into threads that might actually have some kind of discussion in them and complaining they exist while a million shitty BLACKED, WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS, BANE?, HOWEVER, DUDE MEME LMAO, and waifushit threads exist

eat my shit, you're worse than any animeposting Sup Forumsedditor on this board could ever strive to be