>no ass

noty

back off, she's MY sportsfu

i want her to sit on my face and tell me im a bad boy, if you catch mein drift

>you will never eat/look at roast beef the same way again

roast solo is objectively the better uswntfu

Irishman's dream

You back off m8, I've had a crush on her for years

This. Only Swedish cowards would disagree.

She's married to some shitty little manlet Mexican guy who plays for Orlando SC. No idea why, he isn't at all good looking or talented.

i bet her pussy is the exact opposite of the one of that solo slut

clean, orderly, pure and smelling like a warm spring evening

Seriously, why would you wear something like that when all it does is accentuate the fact that you have a pancake ass. These womenfolk need to learn some body shame again

jdimsa

:(

someone post the body paint si pics

If only she were as pure as Ledecky.

wtf is this shit who stole her ass?

t. thirsty jungle nigger

Good Good Merciful Lord Jesus...

The second she stops training for competition that ass is going to get phaaat. Mark my words.

that was hope solo's nude broski. alex prob has a perfect lil downstairs mixup

wrong female soccer player

she looks like my qt

DON'T DO IT

Not that bad for someone with a low single digit bfc mate. She also is a distance runner basically, which ruins your ass. Find me some non goalie women's players with fat asses

>ywn marry ledecky
;_;

This is a meme, right? No one actually likes her, do they?

i like her very much, pls do not refer to my waifu as a meme, thats hurtful and mean

She's literally the Sup Forums waifu version of that game of thrones troll for Sup Forums

?

goat tier, she is so sexy

kek, good comparison

EXPLAIN WHAT YOUR'E TALKING ABOUT

BEEF PLZ

My sportsfu is the best

This bitch. I don't even know her name, I just typed in "Quasimodo looking girl from Game of Thrones" on Google and it found her. For whatever reason, people on Sup Forums find her hot despite the fact that she's not. Very much in the same way that people on Sup Forums do for Ledecky.

>10/10 face
>body of a 13-year old boy

I guess I'll pass lads.

well I don't find ledecky to be "hot", she's too pure to be "hot"

Ledecky isn't even remotely attractive. I don't know why people keep shilling her on here. I feel like it's just one person trying to over compensate for having shit taste.

this

enjoy having a malnourished stillborn

she needs to start eating

Why are you so focused on her physical attractiveness? You're completely ignoring the fact that this is the sports board and she's an athlete who completely dominates her sport.

I use the surfboard comparison for skinny girls with no tits but a big ass. Surfboards have a tail after all...

>Constantly shilled by one person on the board as being attractive
>Called unattractive
>"b-but why are you looking at her attractiveness??? S-she's gud at sports."

There are plenty of good athletes that have never been shilled the way Ledecky has. People (ie. you) have started to post her on non-sports related boards too.

>as being attractive
Nope, reread my previous post pls.

also I'm not sure why you're using the 'shilled' buzzword, do you really think I'm on some marketing team or something?

youre either a marketing team or something is seriously wrong with you. YOU POST HER IN EVERY THREAD, seek help.

>YOU POST HER IN EVERY THREAD
hey man, theres at least 3 threads I haven't posted her in, be fair

seriously i cannot fathom why you put this much effort into this. are you actually an autistic neet? do you think its funny? im not even mad about it youre just a weirdo

>effort

kek, it's making posts on an anonymous imageboard, its not exactly backbreaking work

Obligatory

Athletic
Awkward posture
Walks like a guy
Not very feminine
Tom Boyish hair and never combs her hair
Does nothing about her receding hair line
Bad at dressing herself up
Doesn't fix herself up to look sexy even at events
Dresses more masculine than feminine
Terrible at applying make up
Unfeminine voice
Obviously doesn't care to use skin care products like all other women
No interest in getting a boyfriend

How is it possible you Katie fags haven't realized she doesn't like cock? All the other girls where checking out Phelps, meanwhile she was checking out Ingrid Oliveira