ITT we pretend we are on the 42nd floor of the World Trade Center having breakfast on Sep 11 2001

ITT we pretend we are on the 42nd floor of the World Trade Center having breakfast on Sep 11 2001

Hey guys, gonna go outside for a smoke real quick.

ok, I'm going go to the top to see the beautiful view !!

Boy, these eggs are really something.

hey guys, Mohammed called in sick, said something about jet fuel and melting steel. Think he was smoking crack again

Guys !! Is that C4 ? lol why

Fuck that guy. "Infidels" this and "infidels" that.

Hey, anyone know why the President was calling the place? Boss' secretary mentioned it.

That's weird how that plane crashed into the north tower. But security said it's all fine and I went back to work. What could possibly go wrong?

Hey I'm going to be a bit late. I will get donuts for the office so spare?

Brb someone's at the window

good thing I'm not working today. Gonna binge watch some WWF/E casettes

>driving to work
Ok, today's the day. I've been planning this for over a year. I'm going to shoot everyone in that office that ever made fun of me. People will talk about this day for years to come!

kek'd

"Hey babe hust read in the paper that jet fuel can't melt steel beams and that airport security is impenetrable. Good article. I'll bring it home so you can read it"

lol did you guys see user yesterday? he really gives off that mass murderer vibe

what a fag

Lame.. Spare me**

Mfw this thread is going to become the thread in which we all pretend to be working at Sup Forums hq..

Does anyone know where Larry is? I hope nothing bad has happened to him

WE'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY. START SENDING OUT THE Sup Forums PLATINUM ADS.

Lmao

Cover for me a sec, gotta take a fat shit

"You know, flying has never been safer."

I can't... Last time I tried ordering them they said they were coming through Fedex Air.

Look up there. It's a bird, it's a....

* SCARY AIRPLANE NOISES *

Holy shit, what is that?

Sorry I forgot to turn of nudity in the office's live tv channel.

Ffs I cannot spell today... Off*

Someone tell Vincent Tigoy upstairs that some stupid airplane keeps flying circles around our building.

i can't. he's too busy cheating on his girl

do we have cholate milk

i leik cholate milk

Wow these towers have a great view, I hope a plane doesn't hit them, that would really ruin the mood.

Cc: Everyone!
Can sone tell steve to stop fucking the receptionist on the third floor.. Fucking why is he even trying to melt through steel beams!!

Thank you.

-Big Boss

Damn.. So close to making this actually be a viable story to tell..

Hey, is that an airplane?

If dubs then the tower collapses

Yeah wtf is it doing flying so low

We're in NYC, dumbass. There's planes everywhere. Hangover maybe?

Hey anyone know where the new arab intern is coming in? He said was going to come im late..

Yeah, it's a little bit weird... wait, is it coming here?

I'm gonna go outside for a smoke. Anybody wanna come?

dont blame mo you dirty jew

hey guys i have this new shipment of a highly experimental type of thermite that burns 30x hotter than the regular stuff i cant keep it anywhere so ill put it at my desk next to the steel beams

Yeah I'm down, forgot my pack so I gotta buy one off the black guy on the street

Dude get out of my way, I'm trying to deliver these 9000 boxes of government documents.

a lot of jews haven't shown up today...must be yum kapur

ok but be careful a spark or any kind of blunt force can set this stuff off

Nah, you must be looking at a bird or something

Man, how beautiful is this 8am sunrise? Nothing could ever ruin this.

Yeah, especially an airplane

Hey guys, who else hates firemen? Like, do they really do anything? Waste of my taxes

Haha! Good one fellow coworker, that would never happen

Guys, you've seen that plastic stuff with cables hanging out of it?
The janitors have been sticking it to our invincible steel beams all day long
Late 1 of April joke maybe?

Sorry I'm late. I was out of town and traffic was so bad that I almost didn't make it in to work today.. I'm glad I made it so I can get my extra hours this week. My daughter is turning three in two weeks so I need the money for her birthday. I'm definitely not going to regret coming in to work today, no chance some tragedy will occur in which my family turns into cucks and 13 years later said daughter brings in a half breed! I brought McDonalds for the delay! I guess I'm feelin good about life for once

hey has anyone seen lucky Pete?

he called in sick

not so lucky now is he

Not so lucky, missing free McDonalds.
Next time I'll see him he'll get a L from me
Lame loser

CrashhhhhHHhhhH-!!

haha gimme that new big mac they just released

oww this sauce is hot enough to melt steel

someone do something the special needs guy wont stop making dumb sound effects

Delivery guy is at door> can someone sign for these 3 tons of ANFO?

*fixed

Oh man.. Can't wait till the GameCube will finally come out. Pre-ordered it. I've been waiting for this since forever and longer!!
I even took some days off work for it

I win?

Quads is playing gamecube while his coworkers are crushed to death, this was probably the best experience he ever had

Legends say he's playing Luigis Mansion to this day