Look what I found in my mom's attic, Sup Forums

Look what I found in my mom's attic, Sup Forums.

are those the games she took away from you when you were being a little brat?

ownt

No, the game consoles I stashed away when I purchased a Playstation 3

you still got owned

>PAL

GFTO Britfag

Well now I feel old that the GameCube is apparently an old enough machine to be attic fodder. Also MarioKart64 or gtfo

This shit goes back 15 years.

Do you feel an old fucker yet?

It's garbage now. Fucking throw it out.

>15 years
my first "console" was a 386, fuckwit

Would you look at that.

All the time user. I never know who the celebrities in the celebrity threads are either

You found a fucking treasure in that gamecube, the ps2 you can throw away.

Oh come on now, that's not even the original PlayStation

I probably got those games lying around above as well. Gotta look for these sometime.

You're crazy. The ps2 is a great system for the sheer amount of games it has

Sweet! I wanna play.

my first "console" was your mom

Tbh I was never big on consoles, but isn't it the case that a ps3 can run all of the games a ps2 can?
Op states he owns a ps3, hence I tell him he can basically get rid of the ps2

I got out my N64 a few years ago, all of my non-geeky friends has old games laying around, I bought them for next to nothing, it's awesome.

I really have no clue which systems can run which games. I stopped at ps2, 360, Wii. Been PC for years now

I still have a sheet with GTA San Andreas cheat codes in there

But if it isn't the case, then you are completely right, the ps2 had some amazing exclusive titles.
I do believe the backwards compatibility always was a main selling point of the Sony systems though.

Holy fuck look at all this paper.

I remember I was too lazy/poor to buy a strategy guide. So I printed all this shit out and used that instead.

I used to do this too, my old CRT also had cheat codes written along the outer edges, thanks for uploading these, really brings me back.

OG gamer here.
My dad purchased the first Atari 2600 in the neighborhood in 1981. Arcades weren't even in full swing yet. Your GameCube is shit.

How is the gamecube shit just because there's an older system out there.
Go play with a wheel and a stick. Fuckwit.

Shall I do it, Sup Forums?

I remember I used to have an atari 2600. Well, my dad does.

Must be lying up in the attic as well.