Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OMxnngReo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no love for artificial brain? damn this board is full of plebs

this album was shit even for dissoshit standards

I'm excited. Profound Lore is STACKED this year with releases

>cont.
>from PL facebook page

Expect and (hopefully) anticipate new albums from.

Pallbearer
FUOCO FATUO
Loss
Artificial Brain
Full of Hell
PORTAL
Impetuous Ritual
Innumerable Forms
Krieg
Monarch!
Vacivus
Pissgrave
Vaura
Evoken (Official)

Of course there will be other notable prospects that are not mentioned here. But just a taste of what we will offer in the year we hopefully make contact.

>not understanding that 1:35 onward in bastard planet is the only time an extreme metal band has ever attained the haptic void
youtube.com/watch?v=7OMxnngReo4

>Pallbearer
>Artificial Brain
>PORTAL
>Impetuous Ritual
most excited for these ones. didn't even know portal was still together. it's been so long

>Listening to techwank gurr gurr shit

say that to my face motherfucker

IT'S POO POO

>fedora meme
if this weren't OC i would call you a faggot, but at least you put some effort in

>futurism
>traditional rock set composition
k

instrumentation is only a fraction of the music. listen to the composition. that shit is weird as hell, and the fact that they were able to do it with traditional rock instrumentation only makes it more impressive

alternative comp has been going on strong since the 60s. it's nothing new and definitely isn't anything futuristic. these guys aren't even that alternative on the spectrum.

eh. it sounds futuristic to me. not to mention the lyrics and imagery.

What is the haptic void?

last LP from Portal was '13. It's been 4 years, pretty standard amount of time for them between releases.
>Outre is 10 years old

The be all end all point of metal. If the history of metal is a succession of bands pushing towards extremity and heaviness then the haptic void is the end point, the realisation of an ultimate extreme beyond which it is impossible to push. It's a Hunter Hunt Hendrix concept.

>weird as hell
>making wankey dissoshit tech death is impressive
holy fucking shit user, is it the first extreme metal album you've listened to

a bullshit teleological horizon of metal HHH made up to justify his own take on metal.

the idea is that all metal aims to be super brutal and to make you clench your fists super hard, and that each new subgenre of metal is more brutal than the last (already you see how this is bullshit) and that black metal is the most brutalest genre so far, but that if we try to make even more brutaler metal than black metal, then it won't sound brutal at all (I guess he has a point there, war metal sounds like gurgly static) because it'll have reached the "haptic void" where you don't feel any brutality anymore.

the whole point is that he can make all metal obsolete by playing "transcendental black metal" which is metal that DOESN'T try to be brutal but tries to be heavenly instead (I know, mindblowing concept).

Oh, neat.
Thanks based user

no it's not neat

This HHH guy looks a lot like my ex girlfriend. His metal is alright I guess.

It's subjectively neat.

>Pallbearer
love this band, but they don't fit with futurism really

I preordered the vinyl just because it was only 16 bucks so fuck it. I think they are pretty cool because they dont verge to far into wankery territory like the faceless or decrepit birth or any other number of tech death bands.

Im looking forward to it desu

That list of bands is everything Profound Lore is putting out this year (and some). I mentioned it because Artificial Brain is releasing their new LP through them, and I'm fucking hype for all of it.

you emphisize how much this concept is bullshit, but honestly, from what you explained it totally makes sense to me.

fantano drones itt

The regular Sup Forums user is a faggot who hates violence and passion.
Luigi Russolo died in vain.

what an amazing painting. pic related is my favorite futurism work though if it can be called such

How to dismiss any technical music that's too complex for brainletts to understand:
>wank