Hot grills

>hot grills
>fast internet
>cool alphabet
>comfy climate
>people from first world countries can freely move there without applying for visas or anything

Why haven't you converted to Judaism and moved to Israel yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/ctp/tax-policy/taxing-wages-20725124.htm
youtu.be/6Ktc-8zagd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would that I could

I am 1/4 Jew, I can just walk into Israel and ask for shekels but Poland is safer.
I also have pretty fast internet and a gf so.

Because Orthodox Jews have a fertility rate of over 6 and in 50 years they'll make up such a big portion of the country that it'll effectively become the so-called Jewish State of the Levant.

Mosad and Palestein

Because I actually have an Israeli friend and he tells me how shit life is there.
Why are you fucking your own people over by taxing them that hard, Shlomo?

Why jew the jews?

hhhnnnggg

>why Jew the Jews
Kek'd

>high taxes

That's actually a myth.
Israelis like to cry a lot about the taxing, but they're actually lower than the OECD average.

Bullshit, source

oecd.org/ctp/tax-policy/taxing-wages-20725124.htm

Why Judaism isn't called Compliance, Respect or Teaching like Islam and is called Judaism?

That's just income tax, the biggest tax problem in Israel are tariffs

מע"ם?

Israel is just 17%, most European countries got over 20%.

We have 6% for most foods and other primary things.

>Why haven't you converted to Judaism and moved to Israel yet?
well, would i be welcomed?

Same here, fruits and vegetables don't get taxed by VAT.

The grass is always greener on the other side...

מכס

taxes on foreign imports, the real reason everything is expensive here

reminder that jewish girls being posted who look semi-decent all have done nosejobs and their children will look like walking goldberg stereotypes.

have white children instead.

Israeli girls are so cute, they're even prettier than Slav girls

Israelis are Slavs

They don't look Slavic tho

I am an iranian in poland

we are building nuculear weapons here

Honestly would but I'm just a stupid blue collard goy.

d
i
a
s
p
o
r
a

You can't really compare customs tax between countries because they function differently in other places.

Israel has imports worth a 62.7 billion USD, but considering customs tax revenue is just 1% of all tax revenues, the rates aren't that bad at all.

summoning yachtzan

given the choice between being a jew or being dead, i'd rather die

Yeah, I'd prefer you to take that choice too.

A backward unwashed Haredi rabbi settler and Shas voter was teaching a class on Joel Teitelbaum, known traitor.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Teitelbaum and accept that he was the most Jewish being the world has ever known, even greater than Moses!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, secular, Zionist IDF champion who had served 1500 tours of duty in Gaza and understood the necessity of secular democracy and fully supported all military decision made by the Jewish State stood up and held up a portrait of David Ben-Gurion.
”Who is this man, pinhead?”

The arrogant rabbi smirked quite Hasidically and smugly replied “Ben-Gurion is not MY messiah, you stupid Zionist”

”Wrong. Ben-Gurion realized G-d's plan to give this land back to its rightful owners”

The rabbi was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and his shtreimel. He stormed out of the room crying those Hasidic crocodile tears. The same tears Haredis cry when they see the nightclubs and gaybars of Tel-Aviv. There is no doubt that at this point our rabbi wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a subversive preacher!

The students applauded and all registered Hatnuah that day and accepted Tzipi Livni as their leader. An eagle named “Chaim Weizmann” flew into the room and perched atop the Israeli Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. G-d himself then showed up and enacted a two-state solution.

The rabbi lost his congregation and was fired the next day. He died of dysentery on his settler commune which was later bulldozed to make room for an Arab neighborhood.

you fool

>no one posted fucking machine yet

>two-state solution

Pls Achmed cuck me

desu i havent seen him post in a while

im worried

>This cringey propaganda thread

Fuck this ugly, sandnigger infested, theocratic, deluded, thieving country and fuck your terrible thread Naftali.

Yes I am mad. Mad about Israel.

youtu.be/6Ktc-8zagd0

The time will come when Yachtzan will rightfully judge you.

How does one convert to judaism ?

>Israelis like to cry a lot about the taxing
who would have thought

Muh dick