Tfw parents made me move out because I'm 26 now

tfw parents made me move out because I'm 26 now
>tfw cheapest place I could find was 975 a month utilities included
>tfw I make 1400 a month

How does anyone afford to live when you work full time and only make 1400 dollars?

Pic kind of related

Are you retarded? Get a fucking Roomate.

There's no room for someone else

You're gonna need to suck a lot of dicks at that price user

...or you could do what I did at that age: move in with someone, or multiple people. If you found a room for $500 you'd have $900 left to live off of...
Seems pretty simple to me.

>tfw joined the Air Force at 18
>did 8 years
>got fucking tired of it and got out thinking I'd find a job instantly
>3 months later, no job yet, out of money
>26 now about to move in with my parents and go on unemployment until I get a job

Yeah...

you had the last 8+ years to save money and learn to adult, now you're being forced to grow up and getting a dose of reality, eh?

OH I forgot to add my unemployment should be about $1800 a month in Arkansas top kek

Most people work seasonal jobs so they can collect unemployment you idiot and 1800 is a fuck load for unemployment. I was getting 510 every 2 weeks for unemployment and had my own place

>got out thinking I'd find a job instantly

because you got one lined up and it fell through or you didn't think about how you would get a job?

that's more than I make and I work. 12 years at the same place

>implying anyone saves money

kek whenever I have extra money it goes straight to cocaine or opiates and I make almost 2300 a month so I have a lot of extra money

Yeah some guys been at my workplace for 35 years and he makes 12.25 an hour

find someone looking for a roomate you dumbfuck

No because I'd rather not get my shit stolen considering I have to work so hard for it and get no pay

I moved back in with my parents when I was 33 for less than a year. Honestly the best thing I could've done for myself. It gave them a chance to finish raising me, cuz I was a pathetic crack-addled manchild. It took a few more years to get off the crack, but it completely changed the way I had been thinking about life. Now I have a great job that most people get jelly of, I drive a nice-ish new-ish car, I live alone in a 3 bedroom apartment & have all the toys I used to fantasize about.
When you're down & out sometimes all it takes is a big change to kick-start you into adulting.

feels bad man. How do they expect people to survive? I'm at $13, luckily rent is cheap in rural areas

Come on bruh, i love drugs as much as the next guy but thinking everyone gets high on those two really expensive drugs is just dumb.

No clue but it's a real eye opener to realize people can work somewhere for 30+ years and still barely make over minimum wage

Do you have any single friends? Maybe one of them would like an extra $500 a month.

well I have years of aircraft maintenance/propulsion experience and there are loads of jobs, I just don't really have a network. I was trying to get on at SpaceX through a contracting company but it hasn't worked out yet

It might be good for me too because my parents don't drink at all, and I'm developing a serious alcohol addiction. Like 12 pack every day

25 handjobs at $20 a pop? Sold!

That's why I moved from my parents lol. They both get blackout drunk everyday so I was drinking hard everyday since I was 19

12 a day is serious? Fuck off, boy. . That's called brunch here. But get it under control nigger, you don't wanna go further. Good luck.

This

12 beers a day isn't much here in canada but if you start drinking 18+ everyday than I'd stop if I was you

That's funny, cuz my parents do drink, & that's how I got off the crack. I replaced it with booze. However they also taught me to be economically responsible, and to be loyal to my work. Now I drink a 1.75 litre bottle of vodka over 4 or 5 days keeping my costs to about $10/day, and I always make sure I sleep early enough that any hangover is gone before I leave for work.

This, drinking isnt even a problem unless you're getting drunk as fuck everyday

A lot of it's money for me. I started smoking again too, so I'll be spending like $15+ ever day. I used to have a 6 pack of craft beer like on the weekend only. 2 a week or so.

At this point I just drink piss beer in volume.

I haven't had a job for a few months, but I sleep in a little later than I'd like and I'm never hungover. I still manage to go to the gym almost every day

Are you me?

I buy the cheapest alcohol I can buy

I still get drunk as fuck once a week or so... I fall down a lot lately... I never used to.
Also: alcohol is hell on your appearance after awhile.

Seriously though, get a roommate, stop buying expensive shit, learn to cook for your own damn self, and cut the apron strings.

Learn to live on what you make, and learn to make more. That's called being a grown-up.

you make 16k a year? 140k/year here user, only option is to an hero

Iktf bro I'm a 25 year old who looks 50, bald, wrinkles and missing teeth

Join the army, discover the world, live and eat for free, avoid dieing, leave after 20 years, get minimum retirement payment, profit

[spoiler] finally [/spoiler]

get out

[spoiler]nice[/spoiler]

The price of smokes in Canada is insane!
Over $400 a month is a pretty serious addiction to me! ...yet I still smoke a pack a day...
When I started drinking for serious I was a crackhead, so I had no money. I drank 40's of that god-awful 10% beer you could get here for like 5 or 6 bucks. As I kicked the crack and began making some decent money I switched to Black Ice. A few months back I started to switch to vodka cuz I wanted to try kicking gluten for a bit to see if it would help with my digestive problems. It seems to help, & I find it a tiny bit cheaper if I buy the biggest bottles available off the lowest shelf at Superstore

Just wait till you get the permanent raccoon eyes and the rudolf the reindeer nose, it'll complete the package!

>for free

I mean, you got to WORK for it, don't you?

That's where the money comes in

Yup. Funny you end up replying to a maplefag. 5 minutes ago, I dropped my 2nd twelve of bleue dry into my freezer so it's nice and frosty after my next 3, that remain from the twelve I bought at 10:30 this morning, which I bought after finishing my 8 a.m 6 pack of Busch Ice.

So where do you live? Maybe I know someone there who can help. I know a lot of people all across Canada, many of whom run the type of business that pays $15/hr or more & often needs temporary workers on the weekends. I've always gotten through tough financial times by networking my ass off, getting leads on cheap rental situations or jobs I can do on the side from friends. It worked for me, maybe it can work for you

I draw the line at morning drinking, that's when shit gets ugly