Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm extremely sad right now and I really need someone to talk too. :'(

Hey Sup Forumsros, I'm extremely sad right now and I really need someone to talk too. :'(

Hello user

Hey

Whats going on buddy?

fuck off. drink a beer and get the fuck over it. quit being a fucken pussy.

how r yu

What is on your mind user ? Tell me

What's up user?

It's gonna sound really fucking pathetic. but I honestly just feel like an hero.

Basically I've been best friends with some dudes for years now. But 2 years ago i finished uni and am now in full time employment (they are as well). Slowly overtime my friendship with them has been fading away and now I talk to no one and just sit here staring a Sup Forums every night.

Learn to live in dust when dark times come. Then get out in the world to meet the living, even if its just to greet them.

Welcome to adulthood user, only downhill from here

Also I'm a britbong, 80% of these friends are in the US, the fucking timezone is shit and the due to shitty immigration I can't just go out there / they come here.

I really just want my friends back :'(

fuck adulthood then, fuck everything

Do what i do, have some heavy beers every night and you'll do just fine

No, I don't want to have beers / take drugs to put off this problem. I just want a solution, but I'm never going to get one :(

We've all lost friends. But life goes on mate, you just gotta make the best of it, theres no worth in sitting home and being sad about the past, all day.

Also sorry if i'm coming off like a whiny cunt, I've been crying about this since September and its ruined my personality.

I don't want life to go on, I fucking hate life, its fucking stupid.

if this is how you feel about life, then its no wonder why you are feeling sad.

I feel you bro. Lost my dog today. Was only 4 years old. Happiest little fella I've ever seen.

Dude just educate yourself. Start reading shit that matters. Watch a boatload of movies and documentaries. I have a job and I still find time to attend classes and I have a relatively good social life for a loner.

Baldwin?

Fellow Britbong here
Come on man, stiff upper lip and all that, there's no way this will last forever, go out there and make friends if need be.