Suddenly you wake up. You are the size of a tiny ant. When you look at your surroundings, you notice something blue...

Suddenly you wake up. You are the size of a tiny ant. When you look at your surroundings, you notice something blue, like jeans. Also, it's warm and comfortable.
In pic related, you are the size of that tiny white thing. What do you do? Do you try to get her attention?

>try to get her attention
as an ant? are you fucking autistic?

>wake up
>be size of ant
>decide I want to be any
>do any things
>crawl around
>eat small food crumbs
>make my new colony happy
>die happy ant

good story, user

anton*

>Go to vagina
>Drown in the pussy juice

Either climb that ass or accept defeat and get crushed by that ass unnoticed to anyone

Wouldn't you try at least? How the hell would you survive otherwise?

That sounds depressing.
Maybe you could go to the edge of the chair, you know, maybe she doesn't sit on you

Think about that girl you like.
If the girl in pic related was her, would she spare you? Would she keep showering like nothing happened? Or maybe step on you?

Part of me wants to be crushed by her. But at an ants size, it'll take me forever to just climb her pants and forever to get her attention

Do you think it would suck to be so insignificant? Or that it may be actually enjoyful?

Also, what if you got stuck inside her jeans?

I would enjoy myself. Feeling the booms of her voice and every part of her movement and making camp within the fibers of her clothes or pores

Would you feel claustrophobic? Struggle to breath between her sweat and her clothes?

that gave me a weird boner...

I'm pretty sure with one sweat or water droplet I will be glued to her body struggling to become free as she goes about her daily routine

im gon bite dat ass

Would you bite her skin? Or act as if you weren't even there?

first priority is not getting squished to paste by dat ass

She just moves her hand, and scratches you off as if you were nothing. You end up stuck in her fingernail.

How do you achieve that, exactly?

What did you think about?

I'll enjoy her warmth as much as possible, the view from below is ideal to make me horny enough to start worshipping her flawless skin

this cracked me up haha

As she goes through her day, she notices something squirming on her ass. At first she doesn't react, but then she scratches and when she checks her fingernail she notices you. She looks half astonished by your size and half mad too.

Try to plead with her to not squish me in exchange for worshiping and cleaning her entire body. Her booming voice is deafening to me but turns me on at the same time

She can't hear you. All she can see is your insignificant size compared to her, in her fingernail. She just procedes to ask you questions that you can't answer, until she gets tired.
She wants to "teach you a lesson for being a pervert". So she puts you in a jar, which is huge to you but only the size of a glass. She also stuffs her used socks inside.
"I'll free you in a few hours, I hope you learn to respect me"

threads like "trips get nudes" dont get shit, but this shitty thread has FOUR sets of trips and counting...

I try to make the best of the situation by gathering whatever materials I can from the socks to survive. Knowing how cold the glass jar is, the socks provide adequate warmth but the stench of the socks are unbearable as I try to hold my breathe for long periods of time. Its no use trying to push the jar over as it is too large for my ant sized body

Alright, good point.
This is a fetish get thread now

After 5 hours, she comes back, removes the socks and puts you in her warm palm. You feel like vomiting but resist, and you breath nice and fresh air.
"Alright, where did you come from, why where inside my clothes and why are you so small!?"

I beg her not to torture me anymore as I gasp for breaths and try to hold back my vomit. I explain to her that when I got shrunk, I was walking pass her house and that I was mesmerized by her in gigantic form and needed to get her attention. Oddly enough, while she was sitting, I thought the best plan was to climb her on top of her ass, it wasn't entirely to cope a feel

But she couldn't hear you. She tries to hear you anyhow, and makes sure you are talking, but it's plain impossible. And she's not the patient kind.
"So, you can't talk? What are you, an animal? Even animals talk. You know what? You bore me, I had a bad day and I'm so done."
She sounds like a real bitch when she says that. It doesn't matter how hard you try to plead or scream, she can't pleased.
She picks you with her finger and shoves you between her toes, making you all dirty again, then rolls you off and throws you to the floor.
"Fuck you! You're just a bug on the floor, and I won't give a damn about you anymore. You're not even worth stepping on. But it's not like I'm going to try not to anyway."