ALRIGHT Sup Forums! IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR WHO WILL BECOME PRESIDENT!

ALRIGHT Sup Forums! IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR WHO WILL BECOME PRESIDENT!
>strawpoll.me/11590548

Bump for trump

It's ya boi Johnson!

we all know Sup Forums is full of brain-dead Trumpanzees. no point in making a poll.

Still interesting to see.

Trump is Winning, who would of guessed?

Bumping woo

I'm voting communist. I'm a pinko.

Trump obvi

Says the brainless Hillary puppet that probably doesn't have any idea of what happened in Benghazi or half of the bs that went down with the Hillary foundation.

>no point in making a poll.

Same DEM thinking will lead to future
of, "vote? no, we the leaders decide, we tried voting, too messy, it is settled."

I'm voting for Trump. It'll be interesting and fun to see him run the country to the ground. I'm sure everyone will get a laugh =)

< I'm with her

>I'm voting for Trump

Good!

heard it all. come up with something new. how's that email investigation coming along? lol

lol what? your stupid is showing. better cover it up so no one can see.

Get Trump to 69%

She looks Mexican, she'll be deported. And if you're with her, you're outta here too. Get used to burritos for breakfast.

>She looks Mexican, she'll be deported

Wrong cuck, she's Cuban. As such, she is immune to Democrat lies.

Of course you never read the 90+ page report put out by the Senate., If you did, you'd have a clue. After more time and money was spent on investigating Benghazi than 9/11, they came up with nothing. Why do you think they moved on to her e-mails? Notice how the Reps don't say shit about it anymore, with the exception of dragging out some widow and having her cry for the cameras "Hillary killed my husband", demonstrating she didn't bother to read the report either.

This is America and we're going to make it great again. No Cubans, Mexicans, Dominicans or anyone that doesn't look American is allowed to stay. Adios muchachos.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

>shilling this hard
i know a lib when i see one

You're outta here, and your commie girlfriend too.

>60% trump.
Are you guys fucking dump or what?