Racism isn't real

Racism isn't real,
dominance and stupid people are.
Discuss.

why would you think that people insult other races?
why would you even believe in races?
believing in a race makes you categorize humans therefor you are racist.

check your privilege you cis male!

You...
are retarded.
>Any other takers?

maybe you should check your privilege ...

fuckin made up ass words
YOU WANNA SUCK COCK BUT NOT IDENTIFY AS A FAGGOT
>which if you're not a fuckin moron, you can see that that in fact makes you a faggot
>because the word "faggot" has nothing to do with sexuality, and everything to do with your worth as a human being
>and if the biggest contribution to your community you've made is raising awareness about there being more than one gender
>then you my friend are one of the biggest faggots to ever walk the earth
>you faggot

maybe you should check your genitals

i identify as a genital my pronouns are Vagina and Huge juicy phat cock

You're not real. You're a bot.

racism is real, people are racist all over, especially in the south. And they say you can't be racist if you're black but that's not true, they can be more racist than anyone else!

Cool beans dick face.

These threads are getting ridiculous. You newfags are the cause of the traffic increase that's causing moot2 lose money. You're literally just shitting this whole site up with your insecurities. I'm at the point where I'd like you to just increase what you're doing. That'll end this godforsaken site sooner, rather than later. Because it's going to end either way.

nigger what are you on about

That's not racism, that's dominance. If you're not smart enough to work your way around being racist then you're fuckin stupid and they're mentally dominating you because you're socially segregating yourself from anyone who doesn't want to be associated with that kind of behavior or people which is most of society today.
Racism in the south is the same deal, because there it's called playing the "race card" up north or in any mixed community it's called racism because that's the opposite side of dominance.
It's like a game to get the other person to say something that'll make everyone hate them.

you're a fuckin bot

>said the black clown

im not a clown neither am a black one

half of that might be true

you already know a lot about me my man.
are you hiding feelings from me ?
im not into men but we can work this out

You know it's not that simple right?

I'll pass, das gay.

good that we worked this out !
have a nice day!