How would you fair in a fight ??
Experience training ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkqUjSxQIog
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Sq_yfVYs8
youtube.com/watch?v=W5WfWmISKrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I won my last fight by 600 meters

Probably wouldn't last very long, I'm sturdy but I haven't trained in an age. I know how to throw a punch and the like but I wouldn't have the stamina to keep it going.

I've had a couple of amateur MMA fights behind me and years of powerlifting. Still I got my ass kicked while I was drunk at this festival few months ago. Feels bad.

>3 years of full contact striking art.

I think I would take some hits before going down. The big problem is I'm a manlet, my range is pretty short, so most opponents could hit me before I sneak into range to pull a gut check or a hook to the jab. However, against some other person with my same range, I would do fine given my experience in full contact.

Also, I'm proud to claim my low kicks have literally broken bones, so I'm pretty confident that scoring one or two will finish the fight early on.

I'd get my ass kicked unless it was a small child.

Depends who I'm fighting. If they're white I stand a pretty good chance. If they're a nigger then I'll just end up going down in a flurry of kicks from 5 different niggers because they're niggers.

bro ive trained for five years plus but you cant do shit to the punch u didnt see commin ive been knocked out in a similar way just needs to make your more aware of your surroundings ... i dont get to drunk while im out anymore

full contact is the way man, more injuries but much more gain and no one sees leg or body kicks comin..

But I'm boring when I'm sober.

Won some lost some. The only training I have is defending myself and I've been in a ton of fights because I'm an asshole who can't keep his mouth shut.

i feel ya, u can have fun with out alcohol but u can also run a marathon in bare feet ... not recommended

ego or girls ? that make you an ass ?

As one of the only people to leave Afghanistan with a knife kill I'd say the odds are mostly in my favor. I'm a hard motherfucker to kill.

Wouldn't last long at all. I run and go to the gym daily for 3 hours but I'm skinny as fuck.

same

Story time?

Respect spec ops.. if ur reg infanty or other then your an anomaly

yeah we're gonna need a story here

Yeah, I have 5 kills with a katana in Iraq and 20 kills with a machete in Mogadishu.

bro samurai skinny ..... dirty

Unless you're a Taliban fighter from Uzbin valley in Surobi District, you're full of shit.

i trained in MMA for 10 years and i have to say 90% of the people ive fought were not ready for BJJ they got wrecked

You wouldn't believe me if I told you who I worked for anyway, so yeah I'm a haji from Uzbin valley in Surobi District.

Could've just posted the Navy Seal pasta.

>being this full of shit

oh shit never mind on the spec ops u private or alphabet boy for sure.

You work as a security guard at mall.

you guys have no idea how dirty PS gets
just do some research...

I'd wreck you in seconds.

One of the most dangerous and skilled fighters I know is like 5'4" and I'd never fuck with him even though I have 7" and 80 pounds on him. You might just have to use some unconventional methods to compensate against a much larger, trained fighter.

Who are you trying to impress with these obvious lies?

oh i see the nigha with hands

Something like that while we were in Louisiana in 2005.

mostly the key to street fight is use the surrounding,
even with no experience but with a handful of knowledge it can help turn the tides.
like tackling someone and driving the back of their head to a pole or anything hard, picking them up and slamming their back on a table.

If it were a fair fight (me and opponent square up and go into it looking for a knock out; not life-or-death) I'd probably do alright, but tire out really fast since I'm out of shape. I was doing Kyokushin karate for a while and I can take and give decent hits, but stamina was my biggest issue. Though I did once score a win by simply blocking a kick with my knee, the person fell over in pain because it was like hitting solid granite, apparently.

If it weren't a fair fight I'd probably win since I'm decently trained in a style that focuses on unconventional and lethal or at least fight-ending techniques. At the very least I'd probably be able to inflict enough pain or disorient my opponent long enough to get away.

>a fair fight

>never fight detected.

You're right. I was in a few scuffles in school, but I've never been in a "real" fight. All my experience is in the dojo, and I'm very good at avoiding situations where I'd need to physically fight due to conflict deescalation skills and not putting myself in dangerous places.

OP didn't stipulate what kind of fight.

Meant for

I've been in plenty of fights in my life. And being completely honest, I've won more than I've lost, but not by many.

The only thing I've go to be proud of in my history of fighting is, I have never been knocked out. I have no idea what it is, but I've had people pound seven shades of SHIT out of me, concussions, broken noses, cracked orbital socket, dental repairs required, type beatings. And I've never been knocked out.

Ironically, I have won a fair few fights without ever having to throw a punch. I've learned to duck INTO a punch, and let stupid motherfuckers break their hands on my skull. It's amazing how fast people want to stop fighting, when they can't make a fist anymore.

Dude, you're not Blackwater. Stop acting like a merc.

>MFW already this far in without navy seal copypasta

six months of Sambo training eight years ago

I'd say I'd do pretty horribly

you need actual wrestling experience to do a good takedown slam
also ive seen my college wrestling friend dunk a guy on his head on the pavement and we all thought he killed someone.

I fight with drunk people for living. I generally do pretty well.

There you go bro

>all these neckbeards acting like they know something

I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

Bless this thread, ive boxed for most my life i would win or die tryin

12 years Judo
3 years boxing

not fast, but have good stamina for running away.

Well no shit, name changed in 2009 and again the next year. Then it changed once again a few years later.

you a bouncer me tooo man for a strip club FML
mostly helping crying bitches

I do okay. Last one I was in was my friend and myself got jumped by 3 younger punks. We both have a bit of various training, and they only knew how to throw haymakers. Shit was over in probably less than a minute.

In general I would do terribly but I'm well suited to run from a fight.

homie got bars !!

>12 years Judo
good job wasting 12 years of you stupid life

victory is going home

lol u ever heard of ronda ???

Losers sigh and are thankful they made it home alive. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

yeah like how she got knocked the fuck out

judo is for idiots, it doesnt work on someone who doesnt want to be thrown

Out of all the people you could've chosen to make judo seem like a good martial art, you chose Ronda Rousey. Damn, that's embarrassing.

>An art entirely based on breaking the opponent's balance and slamming him into the ground is useless.

You're just baiting, right?

From what I've learned from experience, as a bouncer you don't really have to know how to fight as long as you look scary.

Judo is best on pavement.

I would be destroyed, not a shred of hope.

>An art entirely based on breaking the opponent's balance
you want a fedora with that?

nigga you cant judo throw someone who struggles to get away from you
you need to have your hip near the opponents hips and if someone pushes you away and just back away you aint throwing shit

underrated

They set up the throw. You push, they push back, and you use that momentum when you pull.

judo is for hip to hip, kick boxing is for hand to hand range BJJ is for ground thats what mixed martial arts means different shit for different range

kek
actually thinking you could time something when they are thrashing around pushing you off
get your fedora out of here

pretty sure wrestling is the better one on a street fight, specially with pavement
you could literally kill someone without throwing a punch

if we're having hypotheticals of how we'd do.

Ronda Rousey vs 300lbs, 6'6 man

>lets see her put him off balance

>300lbs, 6'6
youtube.com/watch?v=hkqUjSxQIog

He doesn't even have to be that big

6'6 300lb is a fat guy

Football for 12 years was offense of line and mid linebacker on defence, did mma training for a year and a half as well as boxing for a year. Never been in a street fight because nobody ever tried me.

no rules = nuts= off ballance.... BOOM how could he avoid getting hit in the balls with the speed of ronda, answer top kek

Also im 6'1" 225lbs

Pretty well. Have 5 years shoot and 3 boxing.

youtube.com/watch?v=H0Sq_yfVYs8

id win

nice shoot fighting bro !!! Shamrock is king lol

youtube.com/watch?v=W5WfWmISKrk

So my training in the military was only part of my skills. I also train regularly in bjj and Muai Thai. I've fought in amateur fights with a record of 9 & 2, 6 by knockout.

I'm also fluent in 3 languages.

And, sadly, I'm unemployed. None of that shit really matters in a job interview.

I've even tried to supply to some of the three letter agencies with no luck.

I've been slightly average in fighting, but I'm not a kid so I don't need fighting skills

In her defense, no one is this thread could take Gegard Mousasi down. He's a pro and very good one too.

I wrote that poorly sorry. I am not 6'6 or 300lbs.

>Grew up around and with a bunch of crack/meth addicts
>Walked around my neighborhood without shoes/shirt
>Ear grew wrong due to nigger with bat
Been fighting my whole life

you might be retarded, no one has even mentioned ball punching otherwise that makes a lot of these hypotheticals pointless

>what if he's wearing a cup?

I'm a corporal in the army, decorated veteran, fluent in 3 languages, purple belt in BJJ and I have a bachelors degree in security management. Still unemployed and collecting those sweet NEET bucks.

>fluent in 3 languages
>none of this is useful in an interview

Damn Ronda looks ugly in this video.

thats a champion 'dude'.

Not even remotely like Ronda Rousey

Bad.
I tried goin all out with a friend once, I couldn't hit him right, couldn't dodge shit (without gloves, hands cut). Even when we went to the floor I couldn't keep him down.
We ran out of breath 3 times before we both lost.

It's really not if you live in Finland, for example. Basically everyone in here is fluent in Finnish and English, most in Swedish too. It doesn't give you any edge.

Did karate for about 5 years, starting when i was 12.
I got in a few fights.

One time i did end up with a broken nose but the fucker was curled on the floor by the end of it.

Another i ended up with a black eye and gave nothing that visible to the other guy, so it may be considered as loss.

Never managed to break an arm, always got separated by bouncers and other people before i could.

I don't enjoy fighting but if a fucker gets on my face and i'm drunk i do get violent.

I think i fair well because most guys don't have much training, most of them ht the gym and think it's enough. Good muscle mass always helps (and i wouldn't mess with a dude that's too much bigger than me) but if you don't know how to properly throw or deflect a punch you won't do well against someone who is well trained.

>but the fucker was circled on the floor by the end of it

Was he in the foetal position after you had violent gay sex?

I didn't fuck him, if we'd been alone though...

kek

actually made me laugh out loud

Experience and training are memes, they hardly matter in a fight.
The only thing in a fight that matters is height/reach and strength.

Been in a few fights at school, eh?

yeah, your mum's pretty hardcore