So who do you think is going to win /b

So who do you think is going to win /b

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obama

Hillary
>reluctantly with her

Don't know. I do know America will lose though.

Probably Hillary? It's kinda close now though right? Maybe a 1/3 chance Trump. But I'd bet Hillary. Especially if Mexicans are voting as much as everyone suspects they are this year. Those fucks don't have internet or landlines. That's a whole bajillion Hillary votes not showing up in polls anywhere.

Trump.

Either way the loser will be the American public.

Hillary will win because of the electoral college. Trump would need to win Ohio, Florida, NC, NV or MI, and New Hampshire. All of them to win

Whatever big company that managed to buy the most votes in the electorate.
The people lose with either candidate though.

>who do you think
>think

>Believing theres even a slight chance that Trump could win.
Kek, Hillary will win hands down in a landslide.

Hillary

I think whoever is going to win is going to do it on the foundations of peace. Human suffering may not be at a peak like it was ten years ago or sixty years ago, it is just more publicized. Muslims are in the wrong place at the wrong time, they should surrender to international forces, not necessarily global ones, to save their own skins, their culture is long gone, their religion is dying violently to everyone's non-benefit. This could be over sooner then later if either candidate allowed it to. By This, i man War.

Not in the popular vote. I don't care. I for one welcome world War 3.

Hillary by the goddamn skin of her teeth. Trump will protest and lead a media putsch against her, she'll give her inaugeration address from inside a giant bulletproof hamster ball. Two days later the 2nd Civil War begins in North Dakota.

Trump.

Clinton has already won. It's over. Trump let her whip out her big swinging dick and beat him across the face with it. Trump's campaign was an embarrassment.

hillary

I think we're over due for another civil war, personally looking forward to it.

hes leading in all those other than MI, which he doesn't need but would probably be a deal breaker

he could win other states like PA

Here you go.

>implying the left could even form a militia

This is the correct answer and attitude. I hate that regressive liberal shitheads vote with me.

Nostradamus thread

Hopefully Hillary. Tired of all these imbred redneck trump supporters.

hes not gonna win MN, WI but he'd still win with this pic because hillary would be at 269

You're assuming PA, NH, OH, CO and NC go for Trump, none of those are locked down.

This , trump will never concede. After the election the right wing media will 'forget' all of trumps problems and statements and join his cry that the dems stole the election.

Nice trip 80's.

all bait, no one in their right mind would vote for her

she is funded by Saudi Arabia

independent.co.uk/news/people/julian-assange-clinton-foundation-isis-same-money-saudi-arabia-qatar-funding-a7397211.html

do you think that might sway her decision on open borders?

Hillarys going to win it... 1% of people could vote and she would still win... rigged as fuck, im voting trump because i dont want to go into a nuclear war.
Either way no one is a winner

Clinton.

Donald Trump is not fit to be President.

>im voting trump because i dont want to go into a nuclear war.

you are a retard

>im voting trump because i dont want to go into a nuclear war.

Something doesn't add up there.

and im tired of all these progressives that dont do any research on the candidates, she is under investigation by the FBI on 3 accounts

the sad part is if trump had been even moderately able to control his statements and act like a real candidate he would have beaten her easily.

Not any more she isn't. They just cleared her.

Look it up you spastic, no fly zone over syria? Hillary is pushing for it and i was going to vote for her until that all came to my attention

we did do our research
you're lying, faggot

Yes he fucking is.

He is the best candidate this year.

reluctantly or not, voting for clinton, you are voting for communism

So the fuck what? Either NATO and the Joint Chiefs of Staff go for it or they don't.

>regressive
>liberal

Trump wont go into a war with russia, from what ive seen hes an ally, the last thing we need is to piss off russia further, they might be a 3rd world country but their military and nuclear power is equal if not stronger than americas

I didn't know this was a YLYL thread.

I'm a literal communist and I really wish you were right on this but you're not.

Either way, could you Americans try to keep whatever war that results from this to yourself?
I'm totally ready to house your refugees, but if you start a third world war, we're all fucked.

at this point i think Trump, at a landslide. but it is all rigged. it will be used as the final death blow against the white race.

what happens while trump is in office will mark white men as the evil cause of it.

because if you think, ever since Obama 8 years ago(who replaced Bush, who is blamed for everything) there has been no white male authority leader. and now the only alternative was a white WOMAN.

so it is Obama, Clinton and Trump as the primary people.

and when Trump fucks up it will be blamed on whites. and all the niggers will, egged on by jews, be dispatched to kill off white men. and this will be enforced by the law.

will it work? likely it will backfire against the jews because civilization truly depends on white men to exist at even the most base level.

>best candidate

>voting for communism

the Clinton's don't seem at all like commies , they are multimillionaires who love Goldman Sacks.

that's fuckin moscow

You can't register to vote if you're an undocumented worker or an illegal immigrant.

Go ahead and don't register to vote. Then just show up at a polling place. See how that goes for you.

Hillary is flat out blaming Russia for leaks that have obvious came from within her party itself, wikileaks even named that whistleblower after he was found dead.

Trump wants a good relationship with Russia because its good for business

do some fucking research , he may be a jackass , but he is YOUR jackass. Hillary is funded by Saudi Arabia, she wants open borders.

Sounds like you actually fucking want millions of Islamics coming into your country and acting out Sharia law

Their military power isn't one tenth of America's. They've only got the one aircraft carrier for fuck's sake, the Marine Corps could take Russia on by itself.

Hitlery for the status Quo win

>Clinton babby saves a thumbnail
>Trump stumper post High quality images.

Trumps fans are more intelligent, as usual.

Clinton is leading PA and FL currently. If the numbers hold true, it is pretty much over.

That is a turd of a shop.

>wikileaks even named that whistleblower after he was found dead.

Well they would wouldn't they?

Trump is actually mathematically position to win right now. All he needs is like 5,000 more votes because a lott of people voted early. So the answer is Trump whether you like it or not. watch the news, and grab a newspaper.

>dicky leaks

They have more nukes, and when it comes to nukes pointed at the usa, no amount of tech or manpower can stop it, mutually assured destruction is the only outcome

really hoping trump does.

i think that was the point kek

whoever wins, we lose
>if trump wins
sjws and blm will start civil war 2 electric boogaloo
>if clinton wins
she'll start shit with syria and russia and lead to WWIII and subsequent nuclear holocaust

Same here brother

>dicky leaks

>believing Trump wouldn't be Putin's bitch
>believing Saudi Arabia is funding the Clintons
>muh muslim raep fantasy

Truth.

Not in the general election and not in an electoral college vote, either.

Trump needs to upset at least 2 tossup states which Clinton leads by a few points in polls. If everything falls as it is right now, he'll lose by a good margin all around.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Polls measure likely voters. Likely voting is determined by how enthusiastic a polled voter is by their candidate. A LARGE chunk of Hillary's votes will be people doing it reluctantly, but someone willing to admit they're voting for Trump will probably "reckon" quite a lot and be happy to talk about it.

A civil war with the liberals would be funny, republicans have alot more guns plus the military backing because of trump. Rip anyone who wishes to fight against that

yeh and he was a DNC intern

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

Who's going to win? My friends it is over. Fucking bag of cunts Clinton is going to win. Comey cleared her again today. Shit is a done deal. The Clintons have bought and paid off everyone.

It makes me sick to say this. Legion, Assange, Kim, Weev, Snowden...All these patriots are libertarians and have fought with everything they could to stop the cunt they call Clinton. Anyone on Sup Forums promoting Cunton, you are in the wrong fucking place.Fuckoff to reddit you SJW faggots.

A false trips Sup Forumsrother. Only three single digits can make a trips

here you go.

oh don't mind me, just leaving this here CTR newfag

>believing hillary wouldnt be putins bitch
>not believing facts that they found in her emails
>look at sweden if you need proof of muslims raping people

>dicky leaks
they have never been wrong even once

Which is precisely why there won't be any nukes flying you halfwit. That's the whole point of them.

Functionally the same amount of nukes. Both sides have enough to level major cities, tactical targets and whatever else they want with a thousand to spare.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons

Hillary will win.
The Illuminati made a deal with Hillary and Trump to participate and oppose each other as much as they can while making Hillary the most worthy candidate for president.
We have Miss Politically Correct Liar from Hell Vs. Patriarchal Misogynistic Elitist Trump. Of course people will vote for the one who doesn't publicly makes himself look like an asshole because that's "common sense".

TL;DR: anyone who doesn't troll the society by voting for Trump is a sheepie. But sheeps outnumber the trolls so Hillary wins.

>CTR

Anyone who thinks CO is going republican is kidding themselves. The amount of hispanics are in this goddamn state, and the hippies have tripled. The republican party's effectively written it off.

except Saudi Arabia was on the list of donations to her foundation... thats publicly available to see, you can go to her foundations page now and look at the list of donations

The email account that was hacked was Hillary's campaign manager's account. He never enabled the security measures when he created his account. Did you Trumptards really think a campaign manager would be privy to classified documents anyways?
Maybe stop watching fox news, that steady diet of bullshit is rotting your brains.

Not even, faggot. Clinton isn't stupid to fall for Putin's crap like Trump is.
>facts
>dicky leaks

pick one

>sweden
is one of the most socially advanced countries on Earth. You have a rape fantasy, face it.

Think about it you absoloute cunt, you drop one russian jet and the buttons get pressed, a war with russia isnt like fighting the sand niggers were used too, russians dont care for damages as long as they can level the oponent in the process, its the same mindset that helped them in ww2, nothings changed

Why isn't Hillary in prison?

Sup Forums gets are not Sup Forums gets

miracles happen here

Cheers for the link

We might as well start this now. Trump is our president. He lost the election, but refuses to die until all his supporters do. It's time to break rules you dickheads, especially those who didn't vote or voted third party. Don't just sit there, do something.

Yeah it's so totally illegal for Saudi Arabia to donate to a charity. You sure showed us libs, lol.

this right here is the voice of reason among the chaos

I can't read that, even if I zoom in

>illegal action
>clintons actions
Whats the diffenence

Your illiterate angry trash is showing. You belong in the South where you'll probably die of cancer at 40 after shitting out 3 illiterate kids with no hope of a future. You've never worked half as hard as the darkies around you and yet you feel entitled to shit just because your lazy ignorant grandpappy had the benefit of growing up in the easiest time in history and all the technological advancements that real humans had generously let your beast ancestors use. I bet you're some atrocious Cajun or pole yet still claim to be white.

Die of stomach cancer, southgarbage.

you're better off

This