also check em

Ass/asshole please?

Moar

Dump everything
Also check these

Go choke on applesauce Trumpie

Here you go. It's after I fucked her

Far more interested in those tats

Always wanted to fuck some chocolate, how is it OP?

White cig gender male devil here. Can I touch? ; )

What did you cum in her pussy?

She stuff vanilla ice cream up her cooch?

Honestly, the sex is great.
Another pic

Yes I did.

You ain't a real man till you split some coal user. They fuck like the animals they are, it's all they're good for, unless you have fields to be tended as well.

Got anything with her bent over spread?
Today OP was a Faggot

Trying to make a bastard half breed?

Looks like a towel head, also interested in her tats.

My double dubs demands it

How are you liking your new diet of KFC and watermelon?

OP was not a faggot sorry typo

How is being as smart as your great grandfather working for you

Best I could do. Most are her spread in bed

Gladly taking whatever you dumb
Ignore racist bait faggots btw

Gonna need a better shot of the chocolate taco my dude. Trying to cum over here guy

Here you go anons

Listen you race traitor. Just because you want to dip you wick into some filthy coons ham wallet doesn't mean you have to get on your high horse and call us racist for pointing out the fact that your girlfriends species of chimp is a step under normal human beings in the evolutionary process.

>claims to know science
no science

shes a black girl, dont you have any pics of her with an unshaved cooch?

Yeah... that's working quite well OP. It must have felt fantastic to empty your balls into that tight little black hole. Did she squeal like a good girl when you thrusted your cock balls deep into her and shot load after throbbing load inside of her cervix?

Our only hope is that any child you bare realizes your mental ideology on race is a step under normal human beings in the evolutionary process
Cum guzzling faggot please go tea bag a bear trap and save us the worry of your offspring being like you

science has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the brain of the nigger is smaller, and does not function as well as the white mans brain. There have been studies proving the niggers inability to think critically beyond where the next piece of fat white pussy is coming from. Ask Bill Nye he did a whole lecture on the insignificant undeveloped brain of the average American nigger.

She demanded me to cum in her ass afterwards. Shit was cash

Kek

Our only hope is that bleeding heart faggots like you finally see the error of your ways and help normal fully evolved white men such as myself repeal the ludicrous emancipation proclamation. Once the niggers have returned to their chains where they belong we can start to fix this country

Keep dumping

How hard did you make your own dick thinking of an all white america? Also how does Donald'a dick taste?

Thats fucking hot. I'm gonna cum soon....any more pics to help a brother bust this nut OP?

Sure thing

You must not have paid much attention then.

Keep dumping!

Damn, she has fantastic tits. Normally I'm only into white girls, but I'd definitely fuck that pair.

Dubs of truth

Damn, those definitely are great. Hot body in general.

Ohhhhh fuck yeah. Good looks OP, just busted a fat load and I pretended it was deep in your girls pussy. How's that sit with you?

Perfectly fine.

She looks fucking fantastic dude.

dying to see her face, though

Lies, Bill never said that. Liberal media twisted his words, bill hates niggers more than I, we spoke about it over dinner last week.

Pretty hard. All white men should be striving for a return to the days of old when white men ran this country and ran it properly.

Your gf is beautiful from the neck down. Does her head look like a boiled ham?

Nice. Got more? Balls are tensing up again I think I'm about to hit the round 2

It's THE Donald, you filthy dickbag.

Rate my GFs tits

How about some face OP? Wanna see if this nubian goddess is a butter face or not. If I'm gonna jack off to cum rather than roll over and stick my cock in my wife, I want it to be tot a pretty girl.

Any more ass shots?

Best bits on black girls are the ass and the lips

About an 8.5, I'd say. Got any pics from the side?

How about a close up of her pussy, preferably spread open?

No. You are literally Chris Farley.

Show tattoos

Keep posting more of her tits?

Tell them brother. See what I mean by uneducated unevolved nigger? They are unloved uneducated uncoothy unemployed and just about any other "un-fill in the blank" you can think of. They should have never been freed.

Samefagging this hard lol
Never answered how trumps dick tasted

Are you really free?

>any other "un-fill in the blank"

unerring?
unfaltering?
understanding?
unbelievable?
unblemished?

You can't just assume shit like un-words all being negative, dude

Kek new fag libtard can't even properly ID a samefag. I'm the one who responded, not the one who said it's THE Donald. And as for his cock...it was buried too deep in your mothers ass for me to even see it. She was hogging the fuck out of his cock bro, typical selfish nigger

I can indeed make that assumption, because I am white. My superior race allows for assumption because as the old adage goes, "if it's white it's right ". I am white, therefore, I am right.

Abos aren't the same fucking species as me, blacks are okie dokie tho

Your argument is unconvincing, user.

I didn't try for his I just assumed you both sucked Donald's dick
Correctly assumed apparently