Need strategic advice. I ordered something online to my apartment...

Need strategic advice. I ordered something online to my apartment. I used PayPal and had them put "current resident" instead of my name. Basically I don't want my name tied to this. Package was delivered to the building office, so they emailed me to come pick it up. I walked in and the box had been opened, so I said it wasn't mine. "Must have been the previous resident."

I paid over $50 for it. I either need the item or the money back. What can I do? Tell the shipper it was stolen? How would that work? (posting vintage Katies to attract interest)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katiesworldcom/media?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you order?

Why the fuck would you care what your maildude thinks about your dragon dildo? That nigger should be happy he has a job.

That's not what it is. Looking for real advice here.

if you want advice tell us what was in the box

Why the fuck is the office opening resident's mail? It did have your apartment number on it yes?
Anyway it's a gift for you and your girlfriend to play with.

First things first, Was your product still in the box? Opened does not mean stolen per-se. Filing a report for that would be a federal offense. (Illegal police report etc..)

2) What was the product?

3) Contact your local postal company and throw an complaint their way if you are actually missing the item, the maildude should report damages to the parcel if he delivered it like that. (hopes are the product is intact and not 50% there) -- In that case they should cover you. But thats how it works overhere..

4) Just use your god-damn name next time, will make shit so much easier,

5) Dont come to Sup Forums for advise. 99% of the people here are trolls.

It's nothing sexual. It's a box of key blanks.

Dumb ass, the shit's not actually missing. He lied and said it wasnt his because he didnt want to admit to it.

It's probably either a sex toy or drugs.

My dude, how have you not picked up on the fact that its obviously illegal?

what do you care about blank keys being on your name?

its not illegal to have them.

There's nothing illegal or embarrassing about that.

C'mon, what's in the box?

OP WHAT THE FUCK WAS IN THE BOX, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE WITH US WITHOUT TELLING US WHAT YOU FUCKING ORDERED, OP

That's a whole lotta typing to be so fucking stupid.

troll'n this hard.

a gun

Better question is what compelled the maildude to open it. Was it ticking?

I'll cover your sales tax if you want to buy bullets to throw in the fire you piece of shit cock sucker. Seriously gtfo with your dumb ass thread of bullshit. Blah blah I said it wasn't my box, gtfo u fucking pussy prick.

who is this girl??? i remember these pics from long ago and i've tried to remember her name several times but never could

I think everything was in the box that was supposed to be. So there isn't a theft per del but still I paid for it and I can't get it, so wtf can I do now?

you are fucking autsitic

Did you read the op?
>(posting vintage katies to attract interest).

Katie. She still has a website I think.

A package never says "Current resident". That shit is only for third-class pre-sorted junk mail and catalogs. Anyone with half a brain would know there's something weird about it.

You're not going to get your money back and you're not going to get the item unless they threw it out and you find it in the trash.

OP IS BAITING EVERYONE. ABANDON BREAD!

This is now a KatiesWorld thread. Thank god.

twitter.com/katiesworldcom/media?lang=en

I wouldn't do that to you guys. I promise.

Need to know what's in it in order to give good advice are you worried about being arrested or embarrassed

>inb4 op tells and this happens into a best of Sup Forums thread because everyone makes fun of him
put me in screenshot pls

OP confirmed for buying dead kid pussy on the deep Web.

>embarrassing

Okay, so it's a dragon dildo.
Quite being a pussy, go get your package and if she starts spreading shit, tell her to get fucked. Your potential boss doesn't care what you do when your tie is off, you fucking mongoloid.

>key blanks.
Aaaargh!
I get ya Sup Forumsro!
You already fucked up.
Now you can't go back and say it's your package.
Eat the $50 and learn a fucking lesson.
Next time take the damn package.
Nobody gives a shit, and probably, no one would have even known what they were looking at, dumbass.

how about you go back to the office and claim the fucking package you retarded fuck!

What part of dragon dildo do you not understand, Sup Forumsro?

I can't claim it now that they might know what it is. My only hope is that they ship it back and my PayPal gets refunded. I thought about getting a random person to go in and claim it, but there's pretty much zero chance of me setting that up. I was really hoping for some advice here on how to get a refund, or shift blame on somebody else for the cost or something like that.

Call the office tell them they should return to sender because it was a mistaken shipment

i guess some drugs

bump keys ?

>used paypal
>dont want name tied to purchase

you fucked up

clearly he bought something off the dark net..

He probably bought a cheese pizza disk

have friend call office and ask if they have a package for their old residence that was linked to amazon or whatever. They take package.

>implying OP has friends

Pretty gay. Someone in the office noticed something was up and decided to open the package to see what's in it.

Just tell the company you bought it from that you think someone in your building office stole it and you never got it. Then order it again to a safe location.

It's only 50 bucks man.

Just go and claim the box, say you'll hold into it just in case the "previous owner" shows up to claim it. What are you autistic? Holy fuck you god damn mongoloid

Kek

OP is jumpy as fuck. Has to be illegal.

There's no way they would give it to me believing it is someone else's package, and I already said it isn't mine. And its not a dido or anything sick like that.

And for the record, it isn't illegal, and I would never shop on the dark/deep web. It's just some stuff from a girl I have known for while online, who I volunteer for part-time helping her out, and I just thought I would get a few things from her since we're getting somewhat close lately.

I've been a huge fan of Katie from Katies-world since 2000, and I've never seen these blowjob pics. PLEASE post source or all of them, or a zip or something.

I didn't post the bj pics. Don't have source.

Who gives a fuck then, I assume you only bought shit from here to try to get into her pants? Objective complete? Take the loss and next time just say its yours seriously. Why would you say the "keys" weren't yours. I seriously can't comprehend why you did what you did

WTF nails!!!!

>It's just some stuff from a girl I have known for while online, who I volunteer for part-time helping her out, and I just thought I would get a few things from her since we're getting somewhat close lately.

OP, you should've kept it in your pants. Is the party van on the way? Doubt it. Are you on the van list? Probably. Could be worse, you could've been set up for the new Hansen vs. Predator show.