Eternal /got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/got sansa/
youtube.com/watch?v=cXDxNq08UNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

azor jon

Fuck off

straight line or zig zag /got/?

Lady Stoneheart, Stannis or both to return next week.

Choose now, user.

Reminder that Ramsey being cruel and sadistic doesn't mean he's actually smart or a good leader

I may have missed it, but did any Bolton & friends soldiers get captured?

It didn't look like the Vale cavalry even bothered to take prisoners.

Wait, is GoT based on true events?

At least they didn't kill off Ghost in this battle like they did with the rest of the direwolves

The Dragons were smaller IRL

based CIAnsa thread. thanks OP.

nth for engineering

Hai.

>stoop the the level of her rapist

what do they mean by this?

So, who gets the Dreadfort?

Personally I think that the Iron Babies resettle to the Bolton lands since their islands aren't really enough to make a living and the Dreadfort is by the coast

Almost everything in the entire series borrows heavily from actual history

GRRM was a history major, is the reason why.

can I get some (You)s please?

the sansa fan pandering has become the #1 worst thing about this show

Nope. No survivors.

Dany + Yara sex scene when?

I need this

What the fuck happened to these two? What was the last scene we saw of them? Was is the HODODOOR scene and them running off into the blizzard?

So I guess they found some place to hang out. We'll find out next week I guess...

>literally 7 of the first 10 threads are game of plebs

WHEN DOES THIS FEMSHIT FANTASY END?!?!?

she dies next episode anyway so its all good

feeding people to dogs is literally what ramsay does, did you not catch the whole point of the final scene?

Books
Jon, there are a lot of based characters tho.
Show
No one is based in the show, Davos is cool, can reach based status if he kills Mel in the next episode, otherwise he's just a fag.

I miss ramsay

No. I think the Maester is the only surviving Bolton-man and he'll mainly be kept around for his skills and to give info on all the shit Ramsay did/had planned.

So what is the overall verdict on the Bastard Bowl? What reason does Jon have to stick around now that winterfell is reclaimed?

The writers are ADHD and can't remember to write any character thats not jon, sansa or dany.

Actually its full of rich mineral and metal deposits

13 more episodes til series finale IIRC

What happened to WunWun's bow?

That thing had enough range he could have just plunked giant arrows into Ramsey's lines until he force them to charge, retreat, or significantly change their position

For instance?

>tyrion unchains the dragons early in the season
>they've just been hanging out the dungeon this entire time since

what did they mean by this

They met up with Benjen and he's going to teach Bran the power of meme magic

How angry is Sansa gonna be when the North still makes Jon King?

How fucking mad is she gonna be when they all choose a bastard over her?

You guys think that's the reason she looks all sad and shit in the previews?

i thought they were talking about CIA because they always call him her rapist too.

God I fucking wish. Somebody needs to throttle this bitch, she's completely useless now.

Benjen found them and is taking them to The Wall. Did you miss that scene somehow?

why the fuck did that retard rickon run in a straight line, what a retard

>women are capable of cruelty and vengeance
>this is a travesty

there is literally no pleasing these people

So when does CIA show his hand and bust some royal balls? He should at some point have the throne.

turns out dragons are retarded

He wasn't a terrible leader either as per the show because they left out a lot of the shit he did to alienate the Northern houses. However, it should be said that he angered the Lannisters in the show which was kind of a stupid move too, in theory.

Does anyone remember BumFights? Your post reminded me of it for some reason.

just noticed her breastplate has an erect nipple

So is Davos officially Jon's second in command? He's constantly been counseling him but I don't think they ever made his position official.

Wun Wun never had a bow.

Those were two other giants both of whom died

leaks say she's ok with it but they've been kinda off about some things.

little robin is gonna throw her down the moonhole because she didnt give up da bootyhole

Tormund will be made a lord and he gets it.

Or maybe Davos can bring in the family he abandoned years ago to live there himself.

Bran showing up for five minutes in one episode and then disappearing for the next 10 episodes is basically a meme at this point

Oh that's right.

No, I remember it now, it just seems like it's been years since I've heard anything from them.

There was a website with a lot of leaks for season 6 and 7. Does anyone of you have the link

>"okay Ramsay what kind of tactics should we use against the White Walkers"
>"lol idk lets try killing our own men"

Good idea

Was it Tommen or was it Tywin/Joffrey. Cause if it was Tommen then that would give a reason for House Stark to ride with Dany when she gets to Westeros.
Assuming Cersi doesnt wildfire his ass.

I can see Jon being temp Warden till Dany comes, then she makes Arya Warden with Jon at her or Danys side cause "mah female leaders"

She tried to have Jon killed during that battle, that's why she kept the fact that the Vale was coming a secret.

In fact she thought he died when he got trapped beneath those bodies. As soon as that happen she thought he died and sent Littlefinger in to clean up.

Notice how she tried to keep Jon from going after Rickon, basically said he's already dead. Notice how she didn't care when he actually died.

She'll ask Littlefinger to kill him and agree to marry him if he does.

>knew that Ramsey would lure Jon into a trap and misuse his forces by using Rickon as bait
>knew there was no real chance of saving Rickon
>tried to warn Jon and could see he surely would not take her advice
>keeps half the army a secret so that when Jon inevitably fails she can swoop in and not fuck up
>her foresight and secrets win the battle

Where were you when Sansa became the most competent character in the show? And Jon would have lost even if he had the Vale because all strategy and plan went out the window and they would have been all cut down in Ramseys arrows like everyone else. Everyone calling Sansa a stupid evil bitch cannot comprehend what she just did.

Why would Sansa be mad that her husband is made King of the North?

War of the Roses

Give it to Tormund. Start a new house there.

Bear Island gets a huge increase in their holdings.

Fucking retarded that all the other houses are gone.

They could've had an epic Manderly We wuz Stark Men speech but they wasted it all on shitty Daenarys and her shitty smug face and taht shitty try hard dickless wonder Wormboy and the imp slashing thristy slavers by the bay.

>sansa is catelyn
>jon is ned
>jon and sansa belong together

literal jonsafag logic.

>clapping
>clapping
>cheering and laughing at a broken man
>clapping
>hand-holding
>crying for a character that hasn't been relevant for the past three years

I fucking hate hipsters

She is going to be pissed considering she's both elitist and a strong woman in spite of her stupidity. Plus, she let Rickon get killed so she could get power for herself.

kek that guy who directed it was apparently making something new but it got shut down

> mfw D&D submitted this episode for an Emmy for best writing

>mfw this butthurt
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/got sansa/

you want me to try and run off all the historical comparisons I can think of right off the top of my head familam

I can give you my favourites in a single post, which are the Unsullied's obvious parallels to Greek Spartans and Wildfire being Westeros' version of Greek Fire

yfw this guy shows up to help against the Night King

Well what happened to those bows?

Even if he's not great it can't be that hard to get it the arrows into the mass of soldiers

>Iron Babbies
Nigga take a look at this map.

She knew Jon was going to fuck up that's why she kept it a secret. Ramsey cut down his own forces along with Jons, The vale would have been right in the middle of all of that and still ended up surrounded like they were. Sansa literally won the battle.

>you will never passionately kiss CIA
Why live ;_;

I miss him too user.

They were still malnourished user. Tyrion was nursing them back to health.

I'd forgive D&D for all their sins if CIA says Jon is actually a Targ and immediately Jon picks up Sansa, tosses her on a bed, and starts going to ginger town.

Holy kek, user.

She might approve if only to save face cause he's the one everyone is already leaning towards.

Wouldn't wanna publicly call him out and then get shitted on by Lyanna and told to "shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down you Boltons/Lannister bitch".

She'll go along with it, but on the inside be sad and planning to fuck Jon over. Will run to the Godswood to cry, CIA will ask for his reward, then just like Margaery will say she wants to be the Queen then fuck CIA while Bran watches through the weiwood like a perv

Reminder that the canon most powerful character alive is Bran whos only rival in terms of power is The Night King

when will your fav have a Chosen One dynamic with the ASOIAF Voldemort?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

This is the worst part of the autism spectrum

Obvious directions the show is going in:

1:
>Littlefinger will threaten both Sansa and Jon with his superior army
>Lords of the North along with the Manderlys will even the odds and even supplant the numbers in the North's favor
>Jon will be crowned King in the North
2:
>Littlefinger will die
>Sansa will inherit the vale and its forces with the support of Robin and Royce
>Sansa will become the Lord Paramount of the Riverlands etc. etc.
3:
>Bran will inherit Winterfell
>There will be TWO big battles against the White Walkers
>Jon will go North again to the Wall and lose against the WW.
4:
>Jon will be forced to go south and gain more support from all of Westeros.
>Jon will meet Howland Reed and learn of his parentage while riding south.
>Once his true name is known, Jonerys Targaryen will become Azor Ahai.

Meh. Kinda weak. Thought you were talking about storylines or characters

Kill yourself, cocksucker. Nobody likes you.

>don't utilize the giant at all during the battle
>unceremoniously kill him with le badass Ramsay so you don't have to animate him anymore, allowing more CGI dragon time
I will literally never stop being upset about this.

C U T E
U
T
E

They've been gone for 3 episodes, but they'll be back in next week's ep.

>be me, David Benioff
>sitting at my ideas table with my ideas crayon
>jon snow and sansas kill bad ramsay but bad ramsay big army 8000 good men
>tears well up, i'm gonna lose it
>I just wanted a hella epic battle where the good guys win
>I hear someone running up the stairs
>who the fuck is that it's 4:30 in the morning
>i told emilia she wasn't getting any more burger money, bitch is fat
>....aaaaAAAAAAAABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID
>...It can't be! I'm saved!
>DABID DABID DABID IDEA DABID
>He continues screaming and frothing at the mouth even as I let him in
>his eyes roll back into his head to the tune of DABID
>this gun be good
>he's only out for a second before gasping and screaming once more
>DABID SANSA WRITE LITTLEFINGER BIG ARMY KILL BAD RAMSAY DABIIIID
>the ideas crayons move effortlessly, i am in the zone
>SANSA DONT TELL JON BIG ARMY BIG ARMY ALMOST KILL JON RICKON DEAD BUT GET SAVE LITTLE FINGER ARMY DAAABIIIID GIANT DIE DABID BUT JON SALSA WIN DAAABIIID
>i don't have to question it, it's perfect, thrones is saved again!
>RAMSAY GET ATE DOG DABID EAT DOG DAAABIIIID RICHARD STARKS SHOT RAMSAY ARROW DABID DAAABIIIID
>no idea what that's about but i scribble it down all the same

No matter how many times you post this it doesnt make it true. Please cry some more about it.

Based Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=cXDxNq08UNY

>they loved Sansa when she was getting fucked by ramsay and beaten up and all that
>they hate her now that she's winning and a stronk womyn

tumblr just flip coins to decide what is right and wrong, what they like or hate

There was only one bow, and probably got left in the snow and trampled on by Stannis' men when they came to fuck up the Wildlings

>implying

Vale could've crashed Ramsay's men from the back while Jon's troops charge form the front.

Nah, that's a faggot riding a dildo.

Would prefer some motherfucking Mongols to come there and wipe out the walkers.

Then we'd see some actual tactics happen not the Dothraki horse shit run into a spear wall and use a human wave to win this shit.

What claim at all does Sansa have to the Riverlands?

I'm really confused by this episode.

Is Dany supposed to be the good guy? She's bringing 100000 raping and pillaging Dothraki to Westeros, will burn cities, and kill millions. Just so she can sit on iron throne.

And Tyrion, Missandei, Daario and Varys are okay with this?

She also told the Ironborn to stop raping pillaging, but not the Dothraki? hmm

And same with Sansa. She could've told Jon about the Vale army, delay the battle until they arrived and spared thousands of lives.

She didn't give a fuck about Rickon dying.

And she went ahead and killed a prisoner in the most cruel way possible, and smiled afterwards.

Is this D&D's idea of empowerment?

Cringe because that movie was shit and shit all over the book

IRON NIPPLE

I know you guys are dead set on trying to make everything look bad, but literally every clue for that is in the show. It's blatantly obvious. The trailer shows she explains herself in the next episode, you'll see.