She is a friend, dubs decides what I say

She is a friend, dubs decides what I say

Why haven't we fucked yet?

Hey fat

I need your help. I walked in on my parents fucking. I watched for awhile. I think im attracted to my dad beer can dick

Roll

Winrar

Wanna bang?

WINRAR

I've always wanted to admit that I love you but i'm the biggest fucking cuck ever because my dad touched me while my mom watched

what

Take a pic of yourself right now with a timestamp pls x3

I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I want you
You want him, you need him
And I'll never be him

yeah this

roll

Do you like fisting?

can you send me something special for my b day

dont die on me plz

kek, of course OP won't deliver. too many newfags about today

Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world, Around the world, around the world

i feel like that's from a song...
What's it called?

Get Lucky

Don't be a fag OP. Send this to your friend. Also, charge your phone you heathen