>Walk into a room
>See this
>What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

trottla.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

join the fun

Join in, that's free kid pussy.

Would join and cum in the little girl's pussy.

>join

That's hot as fuck, I'd rape that little girl.

is that a doll?

>Join in
I don't even know anymore

mmmm loli pussy. would rape.

Yep, you can buy them and fuck em. High quality.

why is this world this way?

There's nothing you can do about it. Accept or live in ignorant bliss.

what did you expect this is Sup Forums

MODS!!!!

MODS PLEASE!!!!!

>wanting 3dpd

If they want to sell fuckdolls of underage girls they could at least make them appealing.

It's a doll you fucking newfag.

it's a doll mate

I NEED ONE, WHERE CAN I BUY IT

dude chill, it's a fuckin doll

what a fucking retard

Most average around $2,000 usd mate. But you can customize it to your liking.

Money is really not a problem for me lol. Could you link the site where I can make one? I'm ordering tonight
Also is blonde an option?

Sorry my bad.
"The price of PBA-807Le export model is 6,700 USD.
We accept payments in JPY or USD.
The price in USD changes according to the exchange rate of the week,
so if you would like to make a purchase, we will let you know the
exact amount.

The price includes:
1 x Body
1 x Head of your choice (with built-in jaw joint system)
1 x Hair wig of your choice
1 x Doll Hanging Stand
1 x set of dress
Durable case for airmail parcel
Export Tax (to be paid in Japan)

The amount of transport cost depends on your country.

for USA, Mexico, Oceania 900 USD

for Central and South America 2,200 USD

for UK France, Italy, Germany,
Switzerland, Holland, Belguim,
Luxenberg 1,020 USD

for Spain, Portugal, Greece,
Denmark, Norway, Sweden,
Finland 1,480 USD

for East Europe, Iceland,
South Africa 3,200 USD

for korea, North Korea 50,000,000 USD

Above prices include transprot cost, export declaration fee,
export handling fee and insurance fee which covers up to
90% of the doll's price."

call the police

Shhh it's okay to rape her.

It's never OK to rape anyone

That loli inviting you into the car disagrees.

normie

Realistically I would call the police, because I don't want to be locked up and because of ethic reasons.
But damn, I would give my soul to live in a world where I could join them. One thing is certain, I would fap to the thought all night

There's tons of options mate.
trottla.net
They are expensive as fuck but worth.

>North Korea
>50 000 000 USD

Does the country even have that much money?

I'm not clicking that shit fgt. Honey pot.

Don't be a fgt, do it pussy. It's safe.

Good question user...not a fucking clue.

Nope. Not gonna do it.

dubs don't lie.

No its candy

i would wonder if i somehow traveled to a different dimension because somehow cartoons are now real

that gave me an instant boner
WHERE IS THE REST

Do they do payments?

Walk out of John Podesta's office

I would shout, "I have information that will lead to Hillary's arrest."

Thank you so much gentlemen. I'm definitely going to order one

Good. good.
Sadly there is none.

bitch please

Yes, you can arrange payments. I do. I bought this model awhile back.

Jesus I'm so fucking jealous of you

Talk about it through an unsecure network and then run for president.

I like my friend's model better. He got a newer one.

Viscously beat the two guys, that's MY loli

>50,000,000 USD to ship to best Korea
You could buy an actual slave for less

start killing the Muslims

I wish I could afford both like he could...

Do they make anime versions? For instance could I get one that's basically the girl from the OP?

How do you clean inside the pussy? Is it detachable or do you end up having to give the entire apparatus a bath?

turn around 360 degrees and walk straight out the door

how do you find beta friends that can just casually talk about loli dolls?

I'm in a discord loaded with 20+ pedos. All we do is talk loli.

wonder how I passed into the 2D realm.

A few, check out the site gallery.

i'd also tell the police to rape the offenders.

Fuck already looking at makes me hard.....I have to touch them
Channel?

omg! I want them!

I think it's sick to even fantasize about sex doll ownership

I have yet to find one that doesn't creep me the fuck out. Trying to make a doll look like a real person doesn't work unless you're Da Vinci or the like.

Good. maybe I'll live stream fucking one for Sup Forums sometime. You upset moral fags get me off.

They feel good mate.

>Watch and hope I can gleam in a short amount of time which 2D real I have entered so I understand the limits of reality
>If it seems like I've entered into a pretty dank one, kill all three of them and scrub apartment cleaner than an emergency room operating table
>If not beat the shit out of the two and call cops
>Hope for reward and hero status

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

I'm aware it's sick. I haven't told anyone in all the years I found out I'm into this sick shit. So far I've limited myself to only loli because of ethic reasons. But this......this comes as close as it gets.
To be honest I would do anything to open up and tell ANYONE about it, but we live in a world where you will end up digging your own grave

omg dude...

Then you're a man that I respect.

Got hard just by reading it

Thanks, worked hard on it.

"Can you guys keep it down, ive got tendies incoming in 5"

This is the problem with our anti-pedo culture.

There are people out there who know they're getting worse (not suggesting you're one of them), but they can't get help because the second they let slip that they might be attracted to children their entire life is fucked beyond repair. Because of this their fetish festers and worsens until they're out grooming and/or raping real kids, kids who wouldn't have been raped had the offender been able to get psychiatric help early on.

I need more friends like you in my sad life. Take me in.

Please fucking leave

Hmm, if you want to join that badly. Send a kik message to Loli.Pantsu and she'll tell you how to get there. I'd rather not have Sup Forums flood us.

she? kek.

There are femanon pedos too mate.

The truth is, I am getting worse. I know that I'm getting worse. Honestly the past year I had to force myself not to watch things like siberian mouse. I have to daily remind myself that once you enter that place, there is no going back.
But I can never open up. If I do, my religious family would never talk to me again. It's simply not an option. I hope one day this feeling goes away when I get into a relationship.

You need pedo friends.

okay, I'll kik Loli.Pantsu rn.

Well I used to spend time fapping to little girls in their underwear on Youtube. I have since moved on to anime loli, which is both easier to obtain and less likely to lead to underage sex.

I don't know if that would work for you though. Lolibooru and Gelbooru are the best places to start on a loli binge.

Why do that, when you can find real loli in 5mins on kik?

I think suicide might be the only way out for me. Been single as long as I can remember. Last couple of weeks have been extremely rough. But I'm studying university of economics, so maybe it's not worth to take the easy way out just yet

Gril pedos exist...just hang in there.

It doesn't go away. Been in a committed relationship 3 years and I will never tell her. Being with her has actually heightened my sex drive so I can to more CP now than ever before.

Pretty sure I've read all the loli doujins ever made lol. I don't read them to fap anymore, it kinda has become a need of good feeling at this point

>fap to more CP

Do you guys have lots of loli and cp in there?

these things are right in spot where they just look creepy

is sad panda the best place to look for Loli guro? It seems like they really don't have too much.

We got the best of both worlds on there.

Lol you got it lucky. Never seen cp, never will. It's just too easy to get my hands on it. I will go even furthur once I've crossed that line to a point where I start doing fucked up shit. I just know I will