It's time! Good news! Everyone who accepts Jesus's free gift will never die! Heaven and Hell are literally real

It's time! Good news! Everyone who accepts Jesus's free gift will never die! Heaven and Hell are literally real.
Ask a Christian anything please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcxyGnFU9bA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does everyone who accepts Jesus's never die?

Are heaven and hell literally real?

What drugs are you using currently?

How many people have you killed, how many walkers, why?

do you buy blow at church?

Yes to all the questions

Whoever has the Son has eternal life; whoever does not have the Son does not have life. (1 John 5:12)

Since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have died. (1 Thessalonians 4:14)

They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from the Lord and the glory of his might. (2 Thessalonians 1:9)

And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life. (Matthew 25:46)

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23)

Risperidol
sometimes caffeine
sometime delsym

I haven't killed anyone yet, with no plans to for the future. But I don't consider myself better than anyone that has in the past, whether it was legal or murder.

I don't now what buying blow is I'm assuming it means blow job?

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=YcxyGnFU9bA

ill listen to the scientific consensu thanks retard

xD

I'm not saying it's possible in this world.

And I'm especially not saying it's possible with the science theory used in the video.

no, because its not possible at all.

Was Melchizedek God incarnate?

Corinthians (8:5-6): "For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many 'gods' and many 'lords'), yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live."

:)

Matthew 13:42 says:
They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Can you provide a reliable, peer-reviewed source of evidence other than the bible?