Post some actors/actresses that just have this... thing about them but you can't seem to put your finger on

Post some actors/actresses that just have this... thing about them but you can't seem to put your finger on

lol i love this meme

let's all say the same words so we can feel that we are part of something larger than ourselves, that we contribute to something in the world

C

L

>let's all say the same words so we can feel that we are part of something larger than ourselves, that we contribute to something in the world

L

let's all say the same words so we can feel that we are part of something larger than ourselves, that we contribute to something in the world

I feel you, OP. It's almost like he's some sort of... vintage man

C

L

A

S

C

S

>let's all say the same words so we can feel that we are part of something larger than ourselves, that we contribute to something in the world

NIGGER RUN

J

if paul dano was a soda or coke what would he be?

>that just have this... thing
You mean being a living classic?

let's all say the same words so we Can feeL that we are pArt of something larger than ourSelveS, that we contribute to somethIng in the world C

good post right here

Up until yesterday I couldn't place it.

turns out 'it' was 'in park', and he couldn't place it either