What do you guys think of pegging? I'm turned on by the idea and finally brought it up to my gf while on MDMA...

What do you guys think of pegging? I'm turned on by the idea and finally brought it up to my gf while on MDMA. She bought one of these and we have tried it a few time but I'm tight as fuck and can only handle fingers for longer than a minute or so. Have any of you guys tried this? Any tips? Am I a faggot for liking this?

ur a fucking faggot op and yes it's for wanting hard things shoved up your ass

Pretty hot, but don't ever think the woman will respect you again.

I don't get turned on by dudes though. I don't want some sweaty faggot putting anything up there, but when it's a chick I get turned on by it.

You sure? 99% of our sex life is me calling her a whore, slapping her around, fucking her up the ass, basically doing whatever I want with her.

It is hot. My Fwb does it to me randomly during blowjobs. The first time she did it is instantly came so hard and she just laughed and said you liked that huh? Hot as fuck.

What did she use?

Have you tried anal masturbation at all before? You may want to get used to that feeling on your own time as well as with your gf. Also try loosening up as foreplay or something. Buttplugs might also be something to consider for that.
And I'm sure this doesn't need to be said, but always lube. Liberally. I mean a LOT of lube.

No but she has fingered me while blowing me before. I like it but I have a hard time relaxing and it always feels like I'm about to shit (which I guess is how it feels to have something up your ass) so I worry I'm going to poop on her and that doesn't help.

We have a buttplug, which we bought for her. She tried it on my once and holy fuck was it intense. Way too thick for me right now. We do use lube but once the strap-on gets in deeper the friction is still a lot to handle.

Just her fingers, she rarely even penetrates, just rubs the hole. I don't think I'd go as big as a full dildo, but damn I love her fingers.

Well done Sup Forumsro for taking the leap. Having a woman fuck your ass is fantastic when done right. I would recommend a proper strapon with quite a curve on it so that it rubs the prostate hard, such as pic related.

Yeah, I dig it too man. Especially after a sloppy rimjob.

Ass play, especially for dudes, takes a long time to get used to. There are some guides on it but lol I'd be a faggot if I had those saved. Anyways, the trick is starting small and working your way up. Simple stuff like sharpies work fine in the beginning, but progressively moving to longer and thicker toys is the goal. You don't have to start on a damned dragon dildo for christs sake. Just start with a small dildo, it doesn't have to be any bigger than 5" or so. Always lube, and try and find a technique which stimulates the prostate the most so you associate the feeling. When you get comfortable, move up a size.
It's not too difficult to get used to. Wearing a buttplug every now and then around the house on the weekends or something helps with getting used to the feeling.

Thanks Sup Forumsro. Any tips on relaxing?

Thanks dude. Will start practising on my own. The hardest part for me I think is I always clench my prostate or whatever when I'm jacking off and I associate that with cumming. If i don't then it doesn't hit me as hard, dick can go soft during BJs, etc.

Yeah man, like just chill the fuck out and take your time. The best way to loosen your ass is to use a tapered toy like in this pic with a shit tonne of lube and a vibrating bullet in its base. The vibrations help loosen your asshole. Also start small and work your way up over time.

What do you guys think of pegging? I'm turned on by the idea and finally brought it up to my mom while on MDMA. She bought one of these and we have tried it a few time but I'm tight as fuck and can only handle fingers for longer than a minute or so. Have any of you guys tried this? Any tips? Am I a faggot for liking this?

Just to add onto this,

Never do anal play with anything that doesn't have a flared base, or some other thing on the end to prevent it from fully entering your ass. I DON'T recommend sharpies unless you've bent the pen-cap-thing to be perpendicular to the pen. I also don't recommend using food (cucumbers, etc) as tempting as it is.

I know it seems like you'd be able to just poop something out if it gets stuck, but you'd be surprised at how many people need to make that walk of shame into the emergency room. Don't be one of those people.

Yeah I can understand if it's difficult to relax with something shoved up your ass or when you're trying to cum. I'd suggest using fingers and trying to feel around while jacking it next time. Try and focus on the inner and outer sphincter muscles of your ass and how to relax them. Keep them relaxed for as long as you can before it becomes uncomfortable, and progressively relax for longer and longer until you don't have to think about it.

Yeah should have mentioned that: getting something stuck up there is a big no-no.

Thanks Sup Forumsoys.

I figured but I probably would have ended up doing that without the flared base suggestion, haha.

hot