I'll do pic dump if question answered

I'll do pic dump if question answered

Do I have asthma ?

>Shortness of breath when laying down and after walking for long periods
>Chest pressure
>Chest pain
>Lightheaded

no you don't have asthma. you are just unhealthy and out of shape.

Want the pics ?

only if its some high resolution nina hartley

No you have asthma

These are from fap folder

Continue?

Pls

Lmao can't unsee Pepe in this pic

A bit low quality

Interested

Don't let the thread die anons

Bump

I think when chest pain presents as a symptom - regardless of your age (particularly paired with shortness of breath), you need to see a doctor.

soooo just give it some thought.

Lol your asking a website filled with anonymous people medical advice moron.
>Chest pain
See a doctor..

Rename thread

I've had a heart x-ray but they didn't find anything

Asthma fag here. There was never any pain. Just a restriction of my lungs which I could feel. I worked on my breathing for several years and learned to combat it.

>pulmocort
The nebulizer treatments actually work wonders.

>do physical things and it will get easier to deal with

okay lifetime asthma fag here

this does not sound like asthma exactly, i am a little bit worried user. asthma usually comes in two types:

1. actual wheezing, where you are making a pretty obvious sound when you breath

2. general tightness all the time, often worse at night and after exercise, but never with chest pain or chest pressure

chest pressure and pain can be a heart attack, for real no fucking joke. but if this is like a happens-all-the-time thing maybe its asthma plus some other shit going on.

you might have pneumonia and a partial lung collapse -- that shit comes with tightness and pain.

see a doctor for sure man... that shit is not good.

wut up fellow fag

>Shortness of breath
>Chest pressure
>Chest pain
>Lightheaded

go see a fucking doctor you dumbass

t.first responder

I see my doctor on the 14th

More Nina!

do you have a heart murmur, mitral valve prolapse, or something like that? If you can't breathe while lying down you may have congestive heart failure, where your circulation isn't strong enough for your kidneys to work well enough to clear excess fluids from your lungs. If you can breathe better in a recliner, and not while lying flat, it's further indication of CHF, you are drowning in your own fluids; I went 5 days without a minute of sleep before I had to seek help, I wouldn't have lasted another day.

More Nina!

CHF also causes pulmonary edema; because of inefficient heart pumping action, blood backs up and begins to fill your lungs, hence the shortness of breath while lying down

Bump