S/fur

s/fur

Well I wouldn't know, and that's exactly why I fear doing this. I don't like doing things without knowing what I'm doing.

well, as far as I know it should be fine.

I trust your judgement. But what about the ground wires and all that? I'm probably just being paranoid.

well, ground wires should all be grounded I think..

I dunno. I'm going to have to think about this more, on my own. I think my problem is relying on others which gives me a lack of confidence.

Hey Midi.

Evening Dyano Dash, How's it hangin?

OK.
I really think it will be ok.

>tfw you find your fetish
>Giant eyeballs on anthros

fuck yeah

I'm okay. Nervous about fucking up my first soldering and wiring job on this old bass though. You?

Just reflecting.

Swole Sunday!

Snu snu?

Please? I'm a horny Amazon!

Dash?

Dashie is too busy for snu snu.

Couldn't find enough I liked. Always the same problem. I'm far too picky.

Your dragon goddess would appreciate it!

Can't do it because I'm a fucking retard and knew I would fuck up this wiring job. Jesus I'm retarded.

Eh?
What did you do?

Sigh. Nothing.

You'd fuck me up, too, but in a good way.

It would be a rage fuck because I'm disappointed in my own stupidity.

get NS

Dude, stop.
have you finished wiring it and fried everything?

Wait. I did it right. So what is missing then? Damn it, I need to take a break.

I didn't fry anything, I just realized that I didn't wire it to the output jack, but I also noticed that I didn't have a wire for it. I wired it wrong. I think. I don't know what the fuck I did, but it isn't right.

well there is a big difference between not finished and fucked up.

It's both, but nothing major. My soldering job was trash anyway. Should have practiced first.

soldering takes a bit of practice.
Flux is important.

Why are furries so /k/?

do you have any furries with a huge left toe?

PLz, it has to be the left toe that is enlarged and it has to be the size of a car it is my fetish

Don't know what that is, but I know see what I did wrong. I soldered it to the wrong connection thingy which was I noticed that I was missing something. Where I wired them to things is where it's supposed to go to the output jack. Hopefully I won't fuck up this time.

Solder only likes to stick to stupid clean stuff, flux is a substance that cleans the metals as you heat it with your soldering iron.

And you still havent fucked it up. stop being so damn hard on yourself

I see. Makes sense.
Yeah I'm not good at that. It's just in nature to judge myself extremely harshly.

It's also in my nature to forget words because I'm such a fucking retard.

Now how about something you are good at, Dash, like making your dragon goddess happy?

Evening guys.