Ok, lets have a real discussion here people. lets just say this guy wins. its a long shot, but lets just say he does

ok, lets have a real discussion here people. lets just say this guy wins. its a long shot, but lets just say he does.

how are you honestly going to react? and how good or bad do you honestly think the country will go?

by no means am i saying hillary is better, its just trump gets a lot of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just hope he keeps his twitter after he gets elected, shit is off the chain

The biggest lie they've both been able to feed us the entire election cycle, and one that most people seem to have bought, is that it really matters who gets elected.

well... it sort of does to some extent. Trump really isn't like other politicians, so I think he may be capable of making some changes, whether they are good or bad though, is another story.

but i mean, thats why a lot of people are voting trump, they are against the "system"

liberal tears aren't as sweet and salty as conservative tears but I'll take whatever schadenfreude I can get.
I'll stock up on popcorn and watch the guy make an ass of himself until he does something really stupid.
The guys a trainwreck on stilts.

Moving to Uruguay.

conservative tears do taste good. but watching liberals shit themselves in frustration and sadness that Trump was elected: priceless.

I'll equip for the incoming civil war. I'll finally buy a gun, but I'll hunting redhats.

>how are you honestly going to react?
disgust with the system

basically the same thing I feel now but possibly with vomit

>good or bad do you honestly think the country will go?

very bad. he is a fucking moron and has the demeanor of a 3 year old. I honestly can't imagine him being in power- idiocracy in a nutshell.

whats worse is when he loses we'll have to listen to him whine about it until the news cycle comes up with something more interesting.

what's it like being an illegal?

if he wins, ill start stocking up Trump water because i would give it a year when he starts implementing a Trump water only law, causing everyone to go batshit crazy to get Trump water, I will have it all, all previous laws will not be enforced as Trump didn't wanna deal with them, so i can raise price during emergency, i get rich

>How will you react
Attempt to flee the country, most likely.
>How good or bad will the country go
Millions of jobs will be lost in America, Mexico will go into a depression, global economy will take a massive hit. US economy will tank to depression levels. Companies will leave from the US as China bans trade with the US as Trumps trade war. The human rights violations from the mass deportation squads will be known as one of the great atrocities of this century. Press coverage will be state manipulated, with threats of jail time for those who go above what the government says they can report. Europe will erupt in war from Russian aggression. Muslims and Latinos will face massive persecution, especially in the early days of Trumps victory. Hate crimes will be the highest of all recorded time in that time frame. Diplomatic relations with every country on Earth will deteriorate except for Israel and Russia. Depending how far Trump goes, the US also faces massive economic sanctions.

In the end, if left to his devices (and if Republicans retain majorities, he will), he would likely bring the overall downfall/decline of the country that would culminate a decade or so later in the collapse of the country. States then break off into their own countries.

A world war is also very possible.

lol i guess this is a pretty important election to you hombre

winrar

>Millions of jobs will be lost in America, Mexico will go into a depression, global economy will take a massive hit. US economy will tank to depression levels. Companies will leave from the US as China bans trade with the US as Trumps trade war. The human rights violations from the mass deportation squads will be known as one of the great atrocities of this century. Press coverage will be state manipulated, with threats of jail time for those who go above what the government says they can report. Europe will erupt in war from Russian aggression. Muslims and Latinos will face massive persecution, especially in the early days of Trumps victory. Hate crimes will be the highest of all recorded time in that time frame. Diplomatic relations with every country on Earth will deteriorate except for Israel and Russia. Depending how far Trump goes, the US also faces massive economic sanctions.
>
>In the end, if left to his devices (and if Republicans retain majorities, he will), he would likely bring the overall downfall/decline of the country that would culminate a decade or so later in the collapse of the country. States then break off into their own countries.
>
>A world war is also very possible.

I'm OK with this. what will piss me off is even if all that happens he'll NEVER EVER realized that he was wrong.

This election finally made me pick up a gun last week... just in case shit goes nuts.

Look buddy, you're not psychic, and you're not omnipotent. Stop playing god and get some sunlight.

quoting how does it work

lrn2readingcomprehension

"'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! ...In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!"

You're just pissed cause you posted some tl;dr and the one person that read your stuff thinks it's complete bull crap.

It should be to you. You're younger than I am most likely, so you'll be dealing with the consequences of it for much longer.

>
I'm OK with this. what will piss me off is even if all that happens he'll NEVER EVER realized that he was wrong.
Haha, fuck, you made me laugh pretty hard.

But basically ya, he will fuck up and blame somebody else.

The biggest lie Republicans dogmatically push every single election is that your vote doesn't matter.

That's because most voters are registered Democrat and low voter turnout always favors Republicans.

You should probably remember to take your meds next time sperg lord

Much of the mayhem will be brought about by Trump's rhetoric and exaggeration but after a while it would settle down because he'll be unable to do under a third of what he's said.

The congress may be in GOP's hands but they aren't all morons out to line their own pockets, many will stump Trump by blocking the more assanine measures.

Those who are morons out to line their own pockets won't want their gravy trains derailed so they too will block him in congress.

International relations, trade and return on investment will all dive sharply and probably not recover until all the damage is repaired, which could take years.

Trump knows he can't do the stuff he says and all he has to do is continue on yelling about swamps, things being rigged and crooked media. His core supporters will believe every word whereas everyone else in the world will shake their heads in disbelief.

of course he will, he's a businessman and CEO that's their fucking job

honestly i couldn't care about anything you stated. the only two things i care about are:

1. a free and open internet
2. protecting the environment and our national parks/forests

neither candidate has even remotely discussed these things. but in all, Trump definitely cannot be trusted with our public parks so fuck him. plus, i could easily see him implementing strict censor laws with the internet.

THIS

So many golden memories this election cycle
>Rubio
>Bush
>Trump vs. FOX

After listening to that one big speech of his and reading that tweet, you know this guy is the tits!

If its all just expensive writers he's hired, still good job on hiring good writers. I personally can't wait for Trump vs Mark Cuban 2020. They will have the most expensive of writers in history. Two billionaires battling it out. Should be entertaining. I wonder who their Nader... Err... Sanders will be. Maybe Vince McMahon.

It's not the first time in history a big-talker who is clueless about politics is running for leadership in the US. Arnold Schwarzenegger got elected to become the governor of California - he promised to fix the massive debt California was suffering from at the time.

This was a huge mistake - his lack of experience in politics ended up making him TRIPLE the debt. it was so bad, that at one point, the credit rating of california was the same as the credit rating of kazakhstan.

That is why you should not vote for trump, and vote for someone who actually knows what he is talking about. trump's lack of experience will make the debt even worse and cause a recession. you might lose your job.

I would be thrilled if Trump wins. He is the lesser of two evils. Hillary is a lying cunt that will destroy the nation. At least Trump wants to try to fix things.

>could easily see him implementing strict censor laws with the internet.

He might even pay millions of dollars to have people go online and pretend to like him.

why has nobody done that yet?

Did you... did you just compare the financial talents of a movie star to someone who has built a multi-BILLION dollar business?

You're done here.

Best case scenario for Trumps is still not as good as Hillary's worst case scenario.

>built
Trump inherited everything he's owned and squandered a good chunk of it. He won't release his taxes because they're so goddamned embarrassing for him.

thats strange user... im not an Amerifag but i have a strong feeling that if either would be pro-internet censorship it would be Hillary ..
she did MAKE PEPE A HATE SYMBOL after all

No she didn't. The anti-defamation league did.

>Hate crimes will be the highest of all recorded time in that time frame.

that would be true if Hillary's policies of open borders and free movement happen, at a time when there are literally millions of Islamics that want death to the west

Only scared about Net Neutrality.

she instigated it when the Trump-pepe meme got popular

Trump will be the death of the US as a world power. Not because of all of the legitimately scary things he's said, but because the guy has no grasp of basic high-school economics. He wants to reduce the debt *and* devalue our currency to make US products more competitive globally. If you reduce the debt you reduce the cash in circulation, raising the price of money and strengthening the dollar. God help us if he actually tries to default on our debt, we'll be a banana republic instantly.

For all that Hillary is a shitty choice, she'll be a better president than Bush the dimmer.

>im not an Amerifag but i have a strong feeling that if either would be pro-internet censorship it would be Hillary ..

>lesser
you got that right

this guy gets it
READ the FUCKING WIKILEAKS people please

Shut it CTR.

Honestly I'm heading to the gun store the day after the election no matter what.

Trump has explicitly stated he wants to shut down parts of the internet.

He's pretty sensitive, you know

My reaction would be as it is to anything in life, dont give a fuck, cant go any worse than it already is, as long as liberals are sent to camps and used as firewood, im happy.

why bother waiting

do it now

Hillary won already, no what ifs

>Trump will be the death of the US as a world power.
Crying

>but because the guy has no grasp of basic high-school economics.
Says the guy working 12$/hour

>Hillary is a shitty choice
You're still a faggot who isn't swaying anyones opinion.

Nice try though.

>happy
so you've been sad your entire life and it will never end? Bummer

I'm trying to make up my mind what to get next

I read it too and though the possibilities are very low one can never be too certain. Its just a way of thinking.

>Trump has explicitly stated he wants to shut down parts of the internet.

He wants to combat pro terrorist propaganda on facebook.

I am pretty sure they already censor shit user.

The United States will be so much better off with Trump as President than Hillary.. She will be the cause of serious uproar, and most likely war.

Shit son I've paid more in taxes in one year than you're likely to earn in your life.

Trump is a moron, and only morons support him.

>Shit son I've paid more in taxes in one year than you're likely to earn in your life.
>Shit son

Your age is showing.

source? or are you completely exaggerating?
because everyone i know who is neutrality conscious is anti-Hillary..... including Snowden and Assange

>rons support

Thats funny because i normally get back everything I pay and a few more more Gs to boot...I guess I have you to thank for the extra pay...Thanks champ

>Trump is a moron, and only morons support him.
which is precisely the problem: there's so fuckin' MANY of 'em.

So's your ignorance.

Hilary has already said that her first order of buisness will be to shut down Sup Forums

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I

Let's be real: Either way we're fucked.

Considering Americas democracy is so flawed, and you theoretically could win with 25% of the votes, Donny could win.

And if he does, majority of Europe, Asia and South America, will abandon trade to the US. Or well, abandon trade that means buying from the US.

So one thing is for sure. Trump will make the US spend a lot more money then you will bring in. Then in four years, the democrates will come and clean up once again after the republican spending spree.

morons are evident in any demographic, regardless who who you vest your interest in.

you can cherry pick all you like, it doesnt detract from the validity of support.

is the election a question of intelligence, morality or neither?

>So's your ignorance.
>So's

Yep that's it junior.

IQ/Racism and the Conservative
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZ-RUufHgI

Who is this girl?

I keep seeing her everywhere.

I'll fucking celebrate so hard. And it isn't a long shot either.

pffft wont any of that happen things will go on like normal

Keep living the dream like it's reality. But sorry to break your bubble hun.

Look dude, when you get to a certain point having more money isn't any big deal. I'm not going to use more than one or two nice cars, one or two nice houses to live in. I genuinely want to see this country better off than when I started making my nut. I want to build a country where my kids, and the kids of all the crazy fuckers I call fellow citizens, grow up to do great things. Trump could easily torpedo all of that through sheer incompetence. His only talent is self-promotion. Look at the returns anyone dumb enough to invest with him has gotten for proof of what I'm saying. Look at all the people who've done business with him and gotten shafted. He's a fucking loser.

For real. I want weird oval office tweets at 3am.

my life is boring, lets do it.

Friendly reminder that CTR is working overtime tonight. They're doing the same on Sup Forums too. But it's worse here because they can samefag without IDs.

Be sure to check out the new batch of DNC leaks that same out tonight.

Yes. He's a loser.

Nuke Peking during a Communist Party summit and Mecca during the Haaj and most of America's problems are solved.

MeriKKKa will turn into a retarded version of hitler germany, only this time it's the muslims and mexicans and not the jews. Well, it's not gonna be that bad, it's like incredibly retarded fascism, not intelligently organized fascism like back then in germany, still pretty bad.

From far away it's going to be entertaining to watch, and I'm generally looking forward to it.

Yeah, i see how you can believe this. You're mentally retarded, right?

Well in the hypothetical world where he wins, the economy will suffer dramatically. Trickle-down economics have virtually destroyed the middle class - most of you aren't old enough to have lived under trickle-down policies.

He's not going to 'leave the middle east'. He wants to stay and fight ISIS. Also, he'll be going to trial for fraud soon (and child rape).

I don't think he's a Russian asset. I don't think he'll deport Mexicans. I don't think he'll start a nuclear war. But no one knows 1 of his policy positions (because he lies and flip-flops so often), other than his destructive economic policies.

But he IS the establishment. And he is literally THEE elite. Don't worry you guys, Hillary's going to be a great Leader. You'll learn to love her.

>Look dude, when you get to a certain point having more money isn't any big deal.

Say's the chump working minimum wage to shill on Sup Forums. If you were at that point you wouldn't be here arguing about Hillary Clinton.

lol

fuck right off

>KKK

The Clintons were members of an all white Country Club until the public found out.

Explain this for people here.

Chelasa is not Bill's daughter.

The women in the military will have tighter uniforms

That spray tanned shit bag hasn't built a fucking thing in his live. Inherited on the other hand...

>most of you aren't old enough to have lived under trickle-down policies.

Says the 50 year old on Sup Forums.

Ok buddy.

If major oppression and deportation of legal citizens actually happen i will help in the rebellion.

This is nothing but caseless assertions. I bet you can't even explain what would cause "the economy to go into depression"

maybe you should do some actual research yourself for once

google is really fucking easy and there are plenty of sources to choose from

Well, first thing is, I'd move all my IRA from stocks to savings.
Any cash I have I'd convert to precious metals.

and hillary?
by your standards, lets look at her record.
oh, wait; government doesn't have to answer to investors or show a return.
>NB4 muh GDP
no, it really doesn't and you know this.
so you rooting for a woman who has never shown any profit in anything she has ever done. a sloppy manager at best who no one likes.
oh, and business \b\ro; in a normal setting, how do you feel when the wife of a successful dude decides that she can do the same, when everything shes ever done is a failure or lie?
oh, that's right; she's the rich chick with the cupcake store in prime real estate. you would roll your eyes and dismiss her.
stop being an asshole.