Friendly reminder

If you support law and order, you are a white supremacist who deserves to be bashed in the face and beaten in the streets for being a dirty fascist!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VWX1SKncyOA
youtu.be/pHKk2YbSGeA
heavy.com/news/2017/01/womens-march-on-washington-photos-pictures-protests-celebrities-signs-crowd-pics-how-many/17/
heavy.com/news/2017/01/how-many-attended-the-womens-march-on-washington-number-people-in-dc-crowd-size/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Given that law + order in the US means being thankful that the police didn't shoot you, I can see their concern.

>Be American
>Pray to local police station for not getting shot

Reminder: pic related is what happens when police back away from "urban" areas.

"Law and order" is an argument for saving thousands of black lives each year.

It's harder and harder for me to give a fuck

I typically get mad about this sort of shit but I don't know, I kind of just want to retreat

While I agree, this belongs on .

Why are there so any Anarcho Communist in America?

What the fug?

Too many NEETs sitting around getting angry about their lives.
Functional people don't have time for this ridiculous bullshit.

They who do not respect law and order are unwelcome to me.
If you are claiming that negroes do not respect law and order, then that makes you the racist, not me.
My concern is law and order.
Tbh

This.

>dirty fascist!
>implying that's bad

I'm an anarcho communist but these rioting faggots in America piss me off, they know nothing about their ideology

kill yourself, fascists genocided 20 million of your countrymen

>waaaaa someone on twitter oppresses me waaaaa
>waaa im obsessed with american identity politics that much despite not being an american waaaaaaa

kill yourself

Friendly reminder: stop posting Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums.

>Is an anarcho communist
>gets upset when his fellow communist are trying to create anarchy
You retarded or something?

This isn't just "someone"; it's a popular Feminist organisation that just recently had a massive protest when Trump became president. There were even women joining the Women's March in European countries like Sweden, Germany, France and even here, you retarded Mongoloid.

youtu.be/VWX1SKncyOA
youtu.be/pHKk2YbSGeA

heavy.com/news/2017/01/womens-march-on-washington-photos-pictures-protests-celebrities-signs-crowd-pics-how-many/17/

then dont worry about it because this kind of trash will never go mainstream or even if it did, it cant have a strong influence on people. im liberal in a way but never convinced by such shit.

these racial/ideological baits still might sound kinda new to you but from my experience it will never stop like koreans havent stopped bashing japan and get more and more radical and religious the same sjw way.

they dont/wont have an opportunity to change their mindsets unless they get an "absolute" moral high ground they believe in which is absolutely unscientific and irrational. in the first place, they dont want/need something already historically proven or rational. all they want to do is not get something right but an ethic/moral advantage that justifies their egos.

you have to bear these kinds of unscientific moralfag actions until you die, they wont stop, or you can ignore the all to be productive from now.

Isn't "law&order" that Hungarian party?

You can't genocide communists because communists aren't human

> trying to create anarchy
kicking trashcans around and setting cars on fire is not how you achieve anarchy

>it's a Sup Forums looks through twitter for the sake of getting triggered and posting about it in their safe space
You faggots lack so much self-awareness.

>muh feminitsts
You have to 18+ to post here kid.

>because this kind of trash will never go mainstream

>More than 3 million women and men from around the world took part in the Women’s March on January 21, including seven continents and more than 600 individual sister marches. But it was all connected to the biggest march: the Women’s March located in Washington D.C.

heavy.com/news/2017/01/how-many-attended-the-womens-march-on-washington-number-people-in-dc-crowd-size/